register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3 - Engine, Transmission & Driveline
Garage Calendar Forum Rules Today's Posts Search

MazdaSpeed 3 - Engine, Transmission & Driveline Discussion of engine, tranny and drivelines.

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums

Mazda Forums / MazdaSpeed Forums - Mazdaspeed Forum with High Performance Discussions, Car Gallery, Mods Information, Street Racing Stats,
Street Racing Videos & more. The Archived MazdaspeedForums! Mazdaspeed Mazda MSF MazdaSpeedForums.org.

You are currently viewing our boards in read mode only. We are here to preserve the data and info that is useful to Mazda gear heads.

If you'd like to donate to keep this info alive, your donation will go to hosting, SSL, and domain fees.

Search Forum

Like Tree2Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 12-14-2009, 05:16 PM   #1
The Kamikaze King!

FreeFlyFreak is the leader of the worldFreeFlyFreak is the leader of the worldFreeFlyFreak is the leader of the worldFreeFlyFreak is the leader of the worldFreeFlyFreak is the leader of the worldFreeFlyFreak is the leader of the worldFreeFlyFreak is the leader of the worldFreeFlyFreak is the leader of the worldFreeFlyFreak is the leader of the worldFreeFlyFreak is the leader of the worldFreeFlyFreak is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,286 Times in 1,253 Posts
Groans: 754
Groaned at 128 Times in 100 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by DISITRB View Post
Hey the Drive shaft TSB seems to be only for the regular mazda3 but I think that is occurring with my mazdaspeed3 did any one get this done on their MS3. I would like to know thanks
Mine was clicking, they replaced the entire shaft about a month ago MS3.

http://www.fuelly.com/driver/FreeFlyFreak/speed-3

Suspension:
OEM --> FSD 4040 --> FSD 4040 with cut stops --> MS Coils --> FSD 4045's --> FSD4045 with cut stops --> Bilstein Sports

Yes, that is me in the avatar.
FreeFlyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-15-2009, 09:49 AM   #2

DISITRB has much to be proud ofDISITRB has much to be proud ofDISITRB has much to be proud ofDISITRB has much to be proud ofDISITRB has much to be proud ofDISITRB has much to be proud ofDISITRB has much to be proud ofDISITRB has much to be proud ofDISITRB has much to be proud ofDISITRB has much to be proud of
Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by FreeFlyFreak View Post
Mine was clicking, they replaced the entire shaft about a month ago MS3.
One more thing. What do say to the dealer as far the service bulletin? They are telling me that there isn't a service bulletin like that for the MS3 I knew they were going to give shit I have not even show up there and its already problem. Is this something you pay for?
DISITRB is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-15-2009, 10:18 AM   #3
The Kamikaze King!

FreeFlyFreak is the leader of the worldFreeFlyFreak is the leader of the worldFreeFlyFreak is the leader of the worldFreeFlyFreak is the leader of the worldFreeFlyFreak is the leader of the worldFreeFlyFreak is the leader of the worldFreeFlyFreak is the leader of the worldFreeFlyFreak is the leader of the worldFreeFlyFreak is the leader of the worldFreeFlyFreak is the leader of the worldFreeFlyFreak is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

One more thing. What do say to the dealer as far the service bulletin? They are telling me that there isn't a service bulletin like that for the MS3 I knew they were going to give shit I have not even show up there and its already problem. Is this something you pay for?
I didnt mention the bulletin, it doesn't apply to MS3 and would just confuse the issue.
Just told them there was clicking from drivers side front during load changes, that I could only hear it with the window down, and that it sounded like a bad CV joint.

They checked it out, ordered a new axle.
Replaced under warranty.

Suspension:
OEM --> FSD 4040 --> FSD 4040 with cut stops --> MS Coils --> FSD 4045's --> FSD4045 with cut stops --> Bilstein Sports

Old 12-15-2009, 06:48 PM   #4

DISITRB has much to be proud ofDISITRB has much to be proud ofDISITRB has much to be proud ofDISITRB has much to be proud ofDISITRB has much to be proud ofDISITRB has much to be proud ofDISITRB has much to be proud ofDISITRB has much to be proud ofDISITRB has much to be proud ofDISITRB has much to be proud of
Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by FreeFlyFreak View Post
I didnt mention the bulletin, it doesn't apply to MS3 and would just confuse the issue.
Just told them there was clicking from drivers side front during load changes, that I could only hear it with the window down, and that it sounded like a bad CV joint.

They checked it out, ordered a new axle.
Replaced under warranty.
Nice to hear. What a your mods and do you think I will pass by with mine.
Thanks for the help.
DISITRB is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-15-2009, 07:31 PM   #5
The Kamikaze King!

Not Ranked  0 score     

Nice to hear. What a your mods and do you think I will pass by with mine.
Thanks for the help.
My mods, Koni FSD shocks, and Cobb SRI
As far as the dealer is concerned........
In other words everything else is removed for visits, and I would remove the SRI too if I was going in for any warranty work engine related.

You have........
TT front mount, catch can, forge bpv cobb sri, bc coils and rims

LOL... good luck, depends on your dealer really, I would consult the Good dealer and Bad dealer lists on the forum to see if there is a "good" dealer in your area.

Suspension:

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.mazdaspeedforum.org/forum/forum/f10/tsb-s-recalls-mazdaspeed-3-a-151/
Posted By For Type Date
Mazdaspeed 3 - opinions - beyond.ca car forums community for automotive enthusiasts This thread Refback 06-02-2015 04:05 PM
Mazdaspeed 3 - opinions - Beyond.ca - Car Forums This thread Refback 03-25-2014 04:24 PM
2009 civic si or 2009 mazdaspeed 3 (this thread is old) - Page 2 - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum This thread Refback 08-26-2009 01:43 PM
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum - 2009 civic si or 2009 mazdaspeed 3 This thread Refback 12-03-2008 11:16 AM
2009 civic si or 2009 mazdaspeed 3 - Page 2 - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum This thread Pingback 11-16-2008 03:32 PM
Mazda Speed Forums: Mazdaspeed High Performance Forum with Gallery, Specs, discussion & more This thread Refback 03-25-2008 09:57 PM