register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> Car Detailing
Garage Calendar Forum Rules Today's Posts Search

Car Detailing Wanna show off your hard work? Need help with swirl removal, scratches or general detailing questions? Come on in!

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums

Mazda Forums / MazdaSpeed Forums - Mazdaspeed Forum with High Performance Discussions, Car Gallery, Mods Information, Street Racing Stats,
Street Racing Videos & more. The Archived MazdaspeedForums! Mazdaspeed Mazda MSF MazdaSpeedForums.org.

You are currently viewing our boards in read mode only. We are here to preserve the data and info that is useful to Mazda gear heads.

If you'd like to donate to keep this info alive, your donation will go to hosting, SSL, and domain fees.

Search Forum

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By littleloogy

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 08-06-2015, 10:35 AM   #1

furinax is a glorious beacon of lightfurinax is a glorious beacon of lightfurinax is a glorious beacon of lightfurinax is a glorious beacon of lightfurinax is a glorious beacon of light
Groans: 0
Groaned at 7 Times in 3 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Question Recommendations for vacuum

I was wondering if anyone had recommendations on a good interior vacuum? I am talking something powerful that plugs into an outlet and can both shampoo the fabrics as well as suck dirt away. I play a lot of beach volleyball and sand/dirt get EVERYwhere on the car especially in the seat cushions.
furinax is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-06-2015, 03:27 PM   #2

littleloogy is the leader of the worldlittleloogy is the leader of the worldlittleloogy is the leader of the worldlittleloogy is the leader of the worldlittleloogy is the leader of the worldlittleloogy is the leader of the worldlittleloogy is the leader of the worldlittleloogy is the leader of the worldlittleloogy is the leader of the worldlittleloogy is the leader of the worldlittleloogy is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,656 Times in 1,801 Posts
Groans: 6
Groaned at 21 Times in 17 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

On a serious note: I love my Rigid shop vac with the car cleaning attachment kit (sold separately) offers a great amount of suction and flexibility. Really not to bad of a price. You can then use the shop vac to clean up big messes around the house.

Sent from my iPhone 6
Thepedigree13 likes this.
littleloogy is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-07-2015, 10:25 AM   #3

rolanblack is the leader of the worldrolanblack is the leader of the worldrolanblack is the leader of the worldrolanblack is the leader of the worldrolanblack is the leader of the worldrolanblack is the leader of the worldrolanblack is the leader of the worldrolanblack is the leader of the worldrolanblack is the leader of the worldrolanblack is the leader of the worldrolanblack is the leader of the world
Groans: 25
Groaned at 16 Times in 15 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I bought my top half from Lowes. They sell the motor and hoses ffor under 20 dollars and all you use for the catcher is a 5gallon bucket that is usually 3 dollars.
It works great but if you were going to do a business, I would look into Dayton vacs.
rolanblack is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-07-2015, 10:33 AM   #4

MadOzodi is the leader of the worldMadOzodi is the leader of the worldMadOzodi is the leader of the worldMadOzodi is the leader of the worldMadOzodi is the leader of the worldMadOzodi is the leader of the worldMadOzodi is the leader of the worldMadOzodi is the leader of the worldMadOzodi is the leader of the worldMadOzodi is the leader of the worldMadOzodi is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Metrovac
11 BLACK SUZUKI GSX-R750 - totaled
11 BLACK SUZUKI GSX-R750 - totaled...again
*OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM TWO WHEELS*
MadOzodi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MadOzodi For This Useful Post:
chaser27 (12-21-2015)
 Old 08-07-2015, 02:50 PM   #5

makjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the worldmakjur is the leader of the world
Groans: 4
Groaned at 15 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by littleloogy View Post

On a serious note: I love my Rigid shop vac with the car cleaning attachment kit (sold separately) offers a great amount of suction and flexibility. Really not to bad of a price. You can then use the shop vac to clean up big messes around the house.

Sent from my iPhone 6
I have the same exact setup, 5 peak hp vac unit, has great sucktion
makjur is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to makjur For This Useful Post:
littleloogy (08-07-2015)
 Old 08-08-2015, 12:07 AM   #6

furinax is a glorious beacon of lightfurinax is a glorious beacon of lightfurinax is a glorious beacon of lightfurinax is a glorious beacon of lightfurinax is a glorious beacon of light
Groaned at 7 Times in 3 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Metrovacs seem nice... I'm still not sure if I should get plug in or battery operated. The metrovac hand vac + some of the battery operated ones have great reviews. Since I don't have a garage and live on the third floor of a condo complex I do not have easy access to an outlet. May have to go to a friend's place or a self carwash to get one.
furinax is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-17-2015, 10:12 AM   #7

Cirruslydakota is the leader of the worldCirruslydakota is the leader of the worldCirruslydakota is the leader of the worldCirruslydakota is the leader of the worldCirruslydakota is the leader of the worldCirruslydakota is the leader of the worldCirruslydakota is the leader of the worldCirruslydakota is the leader of the worldCirruslydakota is the leader of the worldCirruslydakota is the leader of the worldCirruslydakota is the leader of the world
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Sears makes a nice little mini shop vac with lots of attachments you can get for it. Its handy and super portable.

Sears.com

2008 CBM Mazdaspeed3 Sport

Mazdaspeed CAI, Mazdapseed Sport CBE, COBB Downpipe, Hypertech, Autotech HPFP, Corksport RMM, Prosport Boost Gauge In Blockhead Vent Pod, Corksport TMIC, JBR Boost Tubes, JBR Short Shifter, JBR Shifter Mounts, COBB Shift Weight, Miata JDM GT Shift Knob, Bridgestone S-04 PP, Motorcraft Unicorn Juice, Bilstein B6's.

Just Some Old Bullshit:

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland

Lots of mods, Lifted, Loaded, Locked. Goes anywhere, Does anything, Travelled the distance to the moon and then some.
Cirruslydakota is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-20-2015, 04:11 AM   #8

silentdoer will become famous soon enough
Groaned at 4 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

I highly recommend the DEWALT DC515k cordless vacuum cleaner.
silentdoer is offline   Reply With Quote