register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums > Mazdaspeed Forums Sponsors > Custom Performance Engineering (cp-e.com)
Garage Calendar Forum Rules Today's Posts Search

Custom Performance Engineering (cp-e.com) cp-e™ has been a front runner in pushing the L3-VDT engine since its inception; offering a solution for all your needs. Our motto is serious performance from serious engineering. Everything we do is a sentiment to this motto; from rigorous R&D, designing everything in a 3D software environment, to providing you with a Made in the U.S.A product paired with a lifetime warranty. cp-e™ tries to give you the best product available on the market through constantly engineering new products and re-engineering old products. We continue to push the L3-VDT, and are proud to say that 52% of our whole product line-up is for Mazda vehicles! When you are serious about performance, contact the company that is serious about engineering! www.cp-e.com

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums

Mazda Forums / MazdaSpeed Forums - Mazdaspeed Forum with High Performance Discussions, Car Gallery, Mods Information, Street Racing Stats,
Street Racing Videos & more. The Archived MazdaspeedForums! Mazdaspeed Mazda MSF MazdaSpeedForums.org.

You are currently viewing our boards in read mode only. We are here to preserve the data and info that is useful to Mazda gear heads.

If you'd like to donate to keep this info alive, your donation will go to hosting, SSL, and domain fees.

Search Forum

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 12-20-2012, 09:14 AM   #1
Approved MSF Vendor

www.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,675 Times in 997 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 115 Times in 51 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default 11th day of cp-e's 12Days of Xmas Sale

On the 11th day of Xmas cp-e gave to me....
Don't forget to enter the discount code!
Sale runs from 11am est - 10:59am est the next morning
Sale will be posted on our facebook first

for a full list of terms and conditions regarding the sale visit: http://cp-e.com/imgs/12DaysTerms.pdf
www.cp-e.com is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-20-2012, 12:45 PM   #2

magicka is the leader of the worldmagicka is the leader of the worldmagicka is the leader of the worldmagicka is the leader of the worldmagicka is the leader of the worldmagicka is the leader of the worldmagicka is the leader of the worldmagicka is the leader of the worldmagicka is the leader of the worldmagicka is the leader of the worldmagicka is the leader of the world
Groans: 8
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

I wish I had the scratch for that. How 'bout a 12 Days of July sale, when we're not all broke from Christmas?
PTP VVT Actuator/Injector Seals & Studs | Samco Rad Hoses | Redline Leather Shift & E-Brake Boot
BNR S3 | Stratified Boost Dial
magicka is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to magicka For This Useful Post:
KevMS6 (12-20-2012), Mr Wilson (12-20-2012), ricknm (12-20-2012), sLow6 (12-20-2012)
 Old 12-20-2012, 12:53 PM   #3

Mr Wilson is the leader of the worldMr Wilson is the leader of the worldMr Wilson is the leader of the worldMr Wilson is the leader of the worldMr Wilson is the leader of the worldMr Wilson is the leader of the worldMr Wilson is the leader of the worldMr Wilson is the leader of the worldMr Wilson is the leader of the worldMr Wilson is the leader of the worldMr Wilson is the leader of the world
Groans: 6
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by magicka View Post
I wish I had the scratch for that. How 'bout a 12 Days of July sale, when we're not all broke from Christmas?
MASSIVE +1

That and hurry up with that intake manifold.

MODS TO DATE: KW V3 Cobb AP V3, RSB, STS TWM Shifter Extender Sure Shortcut, Countershift CP-e Tow Plate, FMIC, HPFP, DP, Exhaust Manifold, HeliHose, PMM/TMM, Nexus CBE, Injector Seals TiAL bpv JBR WP, Solid Shifter Bushings, TB/IM Gasket, RMM Celestspeed3 Coolant Bypass DBA 4300 T3 Hawk HP+ Denso itv22 Saikou Michi OCC DGM Lip HTP Slim Battery Tray SilverDemon EGR Block Off Rays Volk TE37 SL 18x9.5 +22, Formula Lugs Bridgestone RE-11 265/35-18 SilverDemon EGR Delete Kit Stratified ECBS, 3-Bar Map Sensor Intake Manifold PnP
Mr Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-20-2012, 12:51 PM   #4

BlueDmnSpeed is the leader of the worldBlueDmnSpeed is the leader of the worldBlueDmnSpeed is the leader of the worldBlueDmnSpeed is the leader of the worldBlueDmnSpeed is the leader of the worldBlueDmnSpeed is the leader of the worldBlueDmnSpeed is the leader of the worldBlueDmnSpeed is the leader of the worldBlueDmnSpeed is the leader of the worldBlueDmnSpeed is the leader of the worldBlueDmnSpeed is the leader of the world
Groans: 15
Groaned at 32 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

heehee i took the 40% code!! haha thank you CP-e for making me blow more money on my car! lmao
Ultimate Racing DP V2 flange\35W 6000k DDM HID's\HKS SSQV3 VTA\GTX2867R\Tanabe STB\HTP 3.5" intake\PTP HPFP\UR FMIC\Ultimate Racing turbo-back exhaust\JBR RSB\JBR 80Duro Trilogy mounts\Cobb AP v3\Stage 2\22.5PSI \Sonic Tuning Coilovers\TWM full replacement shifter and SSP\PnP Intake Manifold/CP-e EWG Exhaust Manifold/Tial 44mm EWG

11/10/2012 NATOR DC DYNO day 304Whp/356 FT lbs Tqe Uncorrected
4/13/2013 Mega NATOR Meat Dyno Day 300WHP/ 344ft lbs/wtqe Corrected
BlueDmnSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueDmnSpeed For This Useful Post:
rfinkle2 (12-20-2012), www.cp-e.com (12-20-2012)
 Old 12-20-2012, 01:44 PM   #5

BoominChu has a reputation beyond reputeBoominChu has a reputation beyond reputeBoominChu has a reputation beyond reputeBoominChu has a reputation beyond reputeBoominChu has a reputation beyond reputeBoominChu has a reputation beyond reputeBoominChu has a reputation beyond reputeBoominChu has a reputation beyond reputeBoominChu has a reputation beyond reputeBoominChu has a reputation beyond reputeBoominChu has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 0
Groaned at 7 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by BlueDmnSpeed View Post
heehee i took the 40% code!! haha thank you CP-e for making me blow more money on my car! lmao
lol... i was hoping as we were talking someone would not take that right from under you..lol..there is a guy that has been the first person to purchase EVERY SINGLE DAY we offer something mazda related i know he is having a GREAT christmas.
BoominChu is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-20-2012, 09:44 PM   #6

BlueDmnSpeed is the leader of the worldBlueDmnSpeed is the leader of the worldBlueDmnSpeed is the leader of the worldBlueDmnSpeed is the leader of the worldBlueDmnSpeed is the leader of the worldBlueDmnSpeed is the leader of the worldBlueDmnSpeed is the leader of the worldBlueDmnSpeed is the leader of the worldBlueDmnSpeed is the leader of the worldBlueDmnSpeed is the leader of the worldBlueDmnSpeed is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by r3d View Post
I was waiting for the sale code, monitoring site every 5 sec and when it finally appeared i went to get the mani and the code was already invalid or expired((

i suspect there was an insider
sorry for your luck dude. if you were going for the 40% code yeah i kinda just slapped myself and said stop being a bitch and take this opportunity haha

Originally Posted by www.cp-e.com View Post
Well, at least the end result is that your car is more fun to drive lol
you speak the truth master jedi!!!!

Originally Posted by BoominChu View Post
lol... i was hoping as we were talking someone would not take that right from under you..lol..there is a guy that has been the first person to purchase EVERY SINGLE DAY we offer something mazda related i know he is having a GREAT christmas.
i know right!! i would have been mad. but then i still would have bought it even if i could only use the 30% code
Ultimate Racing DP V2 flange\35W 6000k DDM HID's\HKS SSQV3 VTA\GTX2867R\Tanabe STB\HTP 3.5" intake\PTP HPFP\UR FMIC\Ultimate Racing turbo-back exhaust\JBR RSB\JBR 80Duro Trilogy mounts\Cobb AP v3\Stage 2\22.5PSI \Sonic Tuning Coilovers\TWM full replacement shifter and SSP\PnP Intake Manifold/CP-e EWG Exhaust Manifold/Tial 44mm EWG

Old 12-21-2012, 08:30 AM   #7

BoominChu has a reputation beyond reputeBoominChu has a reputation beyond reputeBoominChu has a reputation beyond reputeBoominChu has a reputation beyond reputeBoominChu has a reputation beyond reputeBoominChu has a reputation beyond reputeBoominChu has a reputation beyond reputeBoominChu has a reputation beyond reputeBoominChu has a reputation beyond reputeBoominChu has a reputation beyond reputeBoominChu has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 7 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

sorry for your luck dude. if you were going for the 40% code yeah i kinda just slapped myself and said stop being a bitch and take this opportunity haha

you speak the truth master jedi!!!!

i know right!! i would have been mad. but then i still would have bought it even if i could only use the 30% code
let me know when u want to pick the manifold up, also i just noticed that pic in your was taken on the roof of my building lol.
BoominChu is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-21-2012, 09:04 AM   #8

caesura is the leader of the worldcaesura is the leader of the worldcaesura is the leader of the worldcaesura is the leader of the worldcaesura is the leader of the worldcaesura is the leader of the worldcaesura is the leader of the worldcaesura is the leader of the worldcaesura is the leader of the worldcaesura is the leader of the worldcaesura is the leader of the world
Groans: 45
Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Damnit if the car was working I would've ordered the mani in a heartbeat. Great sale though CPE thanks for supporting our platform!
caesura is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-21-2012, 11:45 AM   #9

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by BoominChu View Post
let me know when u want to pick the manifold up, also i just noticed that pic in your was taken on the roof of my building lol.
uh duh chunie geez pay attention!! haha and yeah i'll contact you about picking it up after the new year

Old 12-20-2012, 03:09 PM   #10
Approved MSF Vendor

www.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Well, at least the end result is that your car is more fun to drive lol
 Old 12-20-2012, 07:18 PM   #11

doubleflusher has disabled reputation
Thanked 302,953 Times in 13,565 Posts
Groans: 1,443
Groaned at 329 Times in 304 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I almost picked up the mani with the 40% off code, just to make some money. It was still valid at the time.

Maybe next time.

Beanfab / Tuned by Nishan
doubleflusher is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to doubleflusher For This Useful Post:
rfinkle2 (12-21-2012)
The Following User Says NO Thank You to doubleflusher For This Un-useful Post:
CCC (12-20-2012)
 Old 12-20-2012, 07:20 PM   #12

cletusb is the leader of the worldcletusb is the leader of the worldcletusb is the leader of the worldcletusb is the leader of the worldcletusb is the leader of the worldcletusb is the leader of the worldcletusb is the leader of the worldcletusb is the leader of the worldcletusb is the leader of the worldcletusb is the leader of the worldcletusb is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'm holding off waiting for the full atmo kit for the MS6... maybe I should just bite the bullet...
cletusb is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-20-2012, 07:30 PM   #13
r3d

r3d has a reputation beyond reputer3d has a reputation beyond reputer3d has a reputation beyond reputer3d has a reputation beyond reputer3d has a reputation beyond reputer3d has a reputation beyond reputer3d has a reputation beyond reputer3d has a reputation beyond reputer3d has a reputation beyond reputer3d has a reputation beyond reputer3d has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

I was waiting for the sale code, monitoring site every 5 sec and when it finally appeared i went to get the mani and the code was already invalid or expired((

Building it from ground up:

r3d is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-21-2012, 06:56 AM   #14
Approved MSF Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

No insider. Like almost every sale post we've done for the past 11 days it says that we will post on our facebook first, we will then post on our websites and the forums about 10 minutes later.
 Old 12-20-2012, 08:11 PM   #15

Etipp98 is the leader of the worldEtipp98 is the leader of the worldEtipp98 is the leader of the worldEtipp98 is the leader of the worldEtipp98 is the leader of the worldEtipp98 is the leader of the worldEtipp98 is the leader of the worldEtipp98 is the leader of the worldEtipp98 is the leader of the worldEtipp98 is the leader of the worldEtipp98 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,717 Times in 781 Posts
Groans: 17
Groaned at 7 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

They post it on Facebook before here..

I also do diesel gear swaps hit me up for more info.
Etipp98 is offline   Reply With Quote