register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums > Mazdaspeed Forums Sponsors > Custom Performance Engineering (cp-e.com)
Garage Calendar Forum Rules Today's Posts Search

Custom Performance Engineering (cp-e.com) cp-e™ has been a front runner in pushing the L3-VDT engine since its inception; offering a solution for all your needs. Our motto is serious performance from serious engineering. Everything we do is a sentiment to this motto; from rigorous R&D, designing everything in a 3D software environment, to providing you with a Made in the U.S.A product paired with a lifetime warranty. cp-e™ tries to give you the best product available on the market through constantly engineering new products and re-engineering old products. We continue to push the L3-VDT, and are proud to say that 52% of our whole product line-up is for Mazda vehicles! When you are serious about performance, contact the company that is serious about engineering! www.cp-e.com

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums

Mazda Forums / MazdaSpeed Forums - Mazdaspeed Forum with High Performance Discussions, Car Gallery, Mods Information, Street Racing Stats,
Street Racing Videos & more. The Archived MazdaspeedForums! Mazdaspeed Mazda MSF MazdaSpeedForums.org.

You are currently viewing our boards in read mode only. We are here to preserve the data and info that is useful to Mazda gear heads.

If you'd like to donate to keep this info alive, your donation will go to hosting, SSL, and domain fees.

Search Forum

Like Tree13Likes
Closed Thread

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 10-24-2013, 06:38 AM   #121
6 mods and some Kool-Aid

Raider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the world
Thanked 57,013 Times in 14,591 Posts
Groans: 856
Groaned at 183 Times in 156 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

For the CAI, the source of this thread is a M6 x 1.0 thread mount, and less than $2 at Grainger.
Vibration Isolator, 50 Lb Max, M6 x 1 - Cylindrical Vibration Isolators - Mounts and Vibration Control - 2NPA2 : Grainger Industrial Supply

Seriously, $2 picked up. Time spent whining is more than $2.

I would prolly get fired from CPE in 2 seconds, as this would have been the response.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Raider For This Useful Post:
El_Diablo (10-24-2013), Jeremy3eb (10-24-2013), motherfnmonsta (10-24-2013)
 Old 10-24-2013, 10:49 AM   #122

-PL- will become famous soon enough
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by nycMS3 View Post
Im guessing youre polish, with that being said, Polish people have no souls! Donate homo

And I <3 CP-E
Lol, I won't disagree. Not a very nice way to ask to donate though, but I guess I should expect that from a New Yorker
 Old 10-26-2013, 10:43 PM   #123

Sploozel is the leader of the worldSploozel is the leader of the worldSploozel is the leader of the worldSploozel is the leader of the worldSploozel is the leader of the worldSploozel is the leader of the worldSploozel is the leader of the worldSploozel is the leader of the worldSploozel is the leader of the worldSploozel is the leader of the worldSploozel is the leader of the world
Groans: 42
Groaned at 11 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I for SOME reason just read this entire thread, from page 1 to here.. and I have no fucking clue why....

I wish time travel existed.
//NGK Plugs //Corksport Springs //Rays Gram Lights 57C6 18x8.5 +45 //Michelin Pilot Sport A/S3 235/40 //JBR RSB //StopTech Slotted Rotors //StopTech Street Performance Pads //Goodridge SS Lines
 Old 11-05-2013, 02:48 PM   #124

someguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the world
Groans: 24
Groaned at 166 Times in 32 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Updated first post...not sure who the person from cpe was that dealt with this second time around, but they did send me a spare isolator so nothing more to worry about. Glad they finally made it right, thanks.
- CS Brake Pads - Michelin Pilot Super Sport - CS Boost Tubes - CS Fog, DRL and Interior LEDs - Horns - Grounds - 20% Tint -
 Old 11-06-2013, 06:17 AM   #125
hidin in yo bushes

CWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 12,756 Times in 4,725 Posts
Groans: 122
Groaned at 70 Times in 57 Posts

Really? This shit was started back in April and you're just now fixing your problem, as you waited for someone to give it to you for free?

Fucking Canadians...

Rich Tuned
330WHP and 363TQ
10-19-13 Moore Automotive

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CWP_MS3 For This Useful Post:
chaser27 (11-06-2013), El_Diablo (11-06-2013), himurax13 (11-06-2013), killer-ms3 (11-06-2013), motherfnmonsta (11-06-2013), SpeedLife (11-06-2013), trancehead (11-06-2013)
 Old 11-06-2013, 07:25 AM   #126

someguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by CWP_MS3 View Post
Really? This shit was started back in April and you're just now fixing your problem, as you waited for someone to give it to you for free?

Fucking Canadians...

The actual problem was fixed in a couple of minutes with zip ties, and then properly within a couple weeks thanks to edgeautosport.

This is how long it takes for cp-e to do some customer service but they made right on it despite past mistakes so I had to give them a little credit.
- CS Brake Pads - Michelin Pilot Super Sport - CS Boost Tubes - CS Fog, DRL and Interior LEDs - Horns - Grounds - 20% Tint -
The Following User Says NO Thank You to someguy For This Un-useful Post:
El_Diablo (11-06-2013)
 Old 11-06-2013, 07:30 AM   #127
hidin in yo bushes

CWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 12,756 Times in 4,725 Posts
Groans: 122
Groaned at 70 Times in 57 Posts

Originally Posted by someguy View Post

The actual problem was fixed in a couple of minutes with zip ties, and then properly within a couple weeks thanks to edgeautosport.

This is how long it takes for cp-e to do some customer service but they made right on it despite past mistakes so I had to give them a little credit.
My intake has been ziptied to my manifold for a while now...

trancehead likes this.

Rich Tuned
330WHP and 363TQ
10-19-13 Moore Automotive

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CWP_MS3 For This Useful Post:
El_Diablo (11-06-2013), MS3CB (11-06-2013), Raider (11-06-2013), SpeedLife (11-06-2013), trancehead (11-06-2013)
 Old 11-06-2013, 07:39 AM   #128

amoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,334 Times in 586 Posts
Groans: 53
Groaned at 31 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

So you already fixed the intake and yet you were still demanding CP-e sends you another replacement part?

Fucking classy dude.
 Old 11-06-2013, 07:44 AM   #129

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by amoosenamedhank View Post
So you already fixed the intake and yet you were still demanding CP-e sends you another replacement part?

Fucking classy dude.
Read the thread, they offered to send me a spare anyway.

Originally Posted by www.cp-e.com View Post
@someguy; We've gone through a lot of turn over here. Not that this is an excuse, but we are sorry that you had to go through this experience.
Please email us at team@cp-e.com and even though Edge took care of you, THANKS GUYS!!, we will send you another isolator bushing incase this new one breaks.

Just relax people, I'm giving cpe their credit for eventually doing the right thing. Whoever it was from cpe that helped me out (who was it?) makes me feel not so bad about buying more cpe stuff in the future.
 Old 11-06-2013, 07:51 AM   #130
6 mods and some Kool-Aid

Raider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

A $2 part should not be the reason for buying again from a vendor. This thread is bad on so many levels.
The Following User Says Thank You to Raider For This Useful Post:
El_Diablo (11-06-2013)
 Old 11-06-2013, 07:51 AM   #131

ricknm is the leader of the worldricknm is the leader of the worldricknm is the leader of the worldricknm is the leader of the worldricknm is the leader of the worldricknm is the leader of the worldricknm is the leader of the worldricknm is the leader of the worldricknm is the leader of the worldricknm is the leader of the worldricknm is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,074 Times in 714 Posts
Groans: 23
Groaned at 10 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Canadians Ey? Ey Ey Ey Bacon Ey?
 Old 11-06-2013, 07:53 AM   #132

amoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,334 Times in 586 Posts
Groans: 53
Groaned at 31 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Read the thread, they offered to send me a spare anyway
Unfortunately I did.
 Old 11-06-2013, 07:56 AM   #133

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Raider View Post
A $2 part should not be the reason for buying again from a vendor. This thread is bad on so many levels.
Them not honoring their warranty on a trivial item is reason enough to not buy a part from them again IMO. If they didn't warranty a $2 part, what happens if I were to need the warranty on a $600 downpipe or a $6000 turbo kit? Didn't make me feel too confident...but nice to see things are changing there.
 Old 11-06-2013, 07:59 AM   #134

ricknm is the leader of the worldricknm is the leader of the worldricknm is the leader of the worldricknm is the leader of the worldricknm is the leader of the worldricknm is the leader of the worldricknm is the leader of the worldricknm is the leader of the worldricknm is the leader of the worldricknm is the leader of the worldricknm is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,074 Times in 714 Posts
Groans: 23
Groaned at 10 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

you complain more then an indian buying a car
El_Diablo (11-06-2013), lk250f (11-06-2013), MS3CB (11-06-2013)
 Old 11-06-2013, 08:05 AM   #135
6 mods and some Kool-Aid

Not Ranked  0 score     

Them not honoring their warranty on a trivial item is reason enough to not buy a part from them again IMO. If they didn't warranty a $2 part, what happens if I were to need the warranty on a $600 downpipe or a $6000 turbo kit? Didn't make me feel too confident...but nice to see things are changing there.
But it was not the intake itself, but a trivial part.

Based on your statement, I expect to see you go buy a downpipe or $6000 turbo kit from them now. Do it. I can almost guarantee you wont, actually.

But if you do, and a hose clamp fails on one of them, will you create a bitchfest over it, or just go get a replacement for a couple bucks?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raider For This Useful Post:
El_Diablo (11-06-2013), ricknm (11-06-2013)
 Old 11-06-2013, 08:25 AM   #136

Fast_Dude has a brilliant futureFast_Dude has a brilliant futureFast_Dude has a brilliant futureFast_Dude has a brilliant futureFast_Dude has a brilliant futureFast_Dude has a brilliant futureFast_Dude has a brilliant futureFast_Dude has a brilliant futureFast_Dude has a brilliant futureFast_Dude has a brilliant futureFast_Dude has a brilliant future
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

OP, sell the speed and buy yourself a fucking smart car.
 Old 11-06-2013, 09:06 AM   #137

ibcrusn is the leader of the worldibcrusn is the leader of the worldibcrusn is the leader of the worldibcrusn is the leader of the worldibcrusn is the leader of the worldibcrusn is the leader of the worldibcrusn is the leader of the worldibcrusn is the leader of the worldibcrusn is the leader of the worldibcrusn is the leader of the worldibcrusn is the leader of the world
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Fast_Dude View Post
OP, sell the speed and buy yourself a fucking Honda.
^^^Fixed

This thread is an epic train wreck and yet the OP continues to beat the proverbial dead horse. When you're up to your neck it's best to stop digging a deeper hole.

Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better.
If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough.
Sir Henry Royce

The Following User Says Thank You to ibcrusn For This Useful Post:
Fast_Dude (11-07-2013)
 Old 11-06-2013, 09:18 AM   #138

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Raider View Post
But it was not the intake itself, but a trivial part.

Based on your statement, I expect to see you go buy a downpipe or $6000 turbo kit from them now. Do it. I can almost guarantee you wont, actually.

But if you do, and a hose clamp fails on one of them, will you create a bitchfest over it, or just go get a replacement for a couple bucks?
Look at my sig, I already own a shit ton of cpe stuff (including their downpipe).

You guys are beating the horse not me, I'm satisfied with what cpe has done at this point and wanted to leave the thread saying they made things right.

The End.
 Old 11-06-2013, 09:21 AM   #139

SpeedLife is the leader of the worldSpeedLife is the leader of the worldSpeedLife is the leader of the worldSpeedLife is the leader of the worldSpeedLife is the leader of the worldSpeedLife is the leader of the worldSpeedLife is the leader of the worldSpeedLife is the leader of the worldSpeedLife is the leader of the worldSpeedLife is the leader of the worldSpeedLife is the leader of the world
Groans: 12
Groaned at 11 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Can this thread just be closed ? That would be great!

Add me on instagram: @mario_speed3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
 Old 11-06-2013, 09:23 AM   #140
6 mods and some Kool-Aid

Not Ranked  0 score     

Look at my sig, I already own a shit ton of cpe stuff (including their downpipe).

You guys are beating the horse not me, I'm satisfied with what cpe has done at this point and wanted to leave the thread saying they made things right.

The End.
Then go buy the $6000 turbo kit since you got your $2 part.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raider For This Useful Post:
Fast_Dude (11-07-2013), SpeedLife (11-06-2013)
Closed Thread