register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums > Mazdaspeed Forums Sponsors > Custom Performance Engineering (cp-e.com)
Garage Calendar Forum Rules Today's Posts Search

Custom Performance Engineering (cp-e.com) cp-e™ has been a front runner in pushing the L3-VDT engine since its inception; offering a solution for all your needs. Our motto is serious performance from serious engineering. Everything we do is a sentiment to this motto; from rigorous R&D, designing everything in a 3D software environment, to providing you with a Made in the U.S.A product paired with a lifetime warranty. cp-e™ tries to give you the best product available on the market through constantly engineering new products and re-engineering old products. We continue to push the L3-VDT, and are proud to say that 52% of our whole product line-up is for Mazda vehicles! When you are serious about performance, contact the company that is serious about engineering! www.cp-e.com

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums

Mazda Forums / MazdaSpeed Forums - Mazdaspeed Forum with High Performance Discussions, Car Gallery, Mods Information, Street Racing Stats,
Street Racing Videos & more. The Archived MazdaspeedForums! Mazdaspeed Mazda MSF MazdaSpeedForums.org.

You are currently viewing our boards in read mode only. We are here to preserve the data and info that is useful to Mazda gear heads.

If you'd like to donate to keep this info alive, your donation will go to hosting, SSL, and domain fees.

Search Forum

Closed Thread

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 01-16-2009, 01:34 PM   #1

kopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default CPE customer service A+

So I mailed my ECU to CPE for a flash, but somehow it gets mailed back to the wrong address. Not their fault, simple mistake, it was my old work address from a couple years ago. Which had gone out of business... After we tear our hair out a little bit and stress about it a lot, they managed to get the ECU sent to me from the wrong address via an empty box and new shipping label. A+ for customer service here guys, CPE will take care of you no matter the crazy ass circumstances.
 Old 01-16-2009, 01:45 PM   #2

gsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,678 Times in 712 Posts
Groans: 102
Groaned at 232 Times in 155 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

CP-E RULES!!! yeah I'm gonna get the flash soon too but clutch first..
 Old 01-21-2009, 05:03 PM   #3
Banned

killa cam is the leader of the worldkilla cam is the leader of the worldkilla cam is the leader of the worldkilla cam is the leader of the worldkilla cam is the leader of the worldkilla cam is the leader of the worldkilla cam is the leader of the worldkilla cam is the leader of the worldkilla cam is the leader of the worldkilla cam is the leader of the worldkilla cam is the leader of the world
Groans: 20
Groaned at 28 Times in 21 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Old 01-21-2009, 07:51 PM   #4

Phantom has much to be proud ofPhantom has much to be proud ofPhantom has much to be proud ofPhantom has much to be proud ofPhantom has much to be proud ofPhantom has much to be proud ofPhantom has much to be proud ofPhantom has much to be proud ofPhantom has much to be proud ofPhantom has much to be proud of
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by gsrtype1 View Post
CP-E RULES!!! yeah I'm gonna get the flash soon too but clutch first..
+1
 Old 01-21-2009, 07:53 PM   #5
Banned

phailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,323 Times in 966 Posts
Groans: 49
Groaned at 179 Times in 125 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

cpe sucks...psyche!
 Old 01-21-2009, 09:32 PM   #6

silverspd3 is a splendid one to beholdsilverspd3 is a splendid one to beholdsilverspd3 is a splendid one to beholdsilverspd3 is a splendid one to beholdsilverspd3 is a splendid one to beholdsilverspd3 is a splendid one to beholdsilverspd3 is a splendid one to behold
Groans: 43
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

+1.. went there just to buy an intake and got a tour of the shop and met all the guys, i ended up being there for like 2 hrs.. showed me how there machines work and everything... very cool...... great bunch of guys.. buying all my stuff from them! CP-E FOR LIFE!!!!!
 Old 01-21-2009, 09:57 PM   #7
Banned

phailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,323 Times in 966 Posts
Groans: 49
Groaned at 179 Times in 125 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by silverspd3 View Post
+1.. went there just to buy an intake and got a tour of the shop and met all the guys, i ended up being there for like 2 hrs.. showed me how there machines work and everything... very cool...... great bunch of guys.. buying all my stuff from them! CP-E FOR LIFE!!!!!
if you ever meet them and tour the facility...youre hooked.
period. they are one of a kind in this community. and their commitment on every level is electric.

if you support cpe... you are supporting the end result of this platform. its as simple as that. this platform will ultimately go whereever these guys are willing to take us.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phailerider For This Useful Post:
SgtP (01-27-2009), silverspd3 (01-21-2009)
 Old 01-27-2009, 03:52 PM   #8

SgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,355 Times in 343 Posts
Groans: 106
Groaned at 30 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

cpe is great. most of my experience has been with josh, jordan or cam. They have all helped me out greatly!
CP-E Nano, CP-E Inlet, CP-E catless DP, CP-E Standback V2, CPE FullThrottle/No Cut Flash, CP-E FMIC, CP-E CDFP, CP-E HKS BPV, TRZ Poly MM, E4P Shifter, Denso Iridium ITV22 plugs, CP-E Towplate, PG V3 Manifold w/EGT bung, Saikou Michi OCC, EGR delete, BSD w/oil baffle, BC Coilovers w/front camber adjustment, SPC rear arms, 17x8 Anthracite O.Z. Alleggerita's wrapped in Nitto NT01's

Originally Posted by rodrigo View Post
damn josh u are pretty.... i swear if tina hadnt taken you id so rail u
Certified Personal Trainer/Nutritional Consultant - I can cure Skinny, Fat and Weak

http://jpnutritionandfitness.blogspot.com/

Sponsored By: CP-E
Closed Thread