register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums > Mazdaspeed Forums Sponsors > Custom Performance Engineering (cp-e.com)
Garage Calendar Forum Rules Today's Posts Search

Custom Performance Engineering (cp-e.com) cp-e™ has been a front runner in pushing the L3-VDT engine since its inception; offering a solution for all your needs. Our motto is serious performance from serious engineering. Everything we do is a sentiment to this motto; from rigorous R&D, designing everything in a 3D software environment, to providing you with a Made in the U.S.A product paired with a lifetime warranty. cp-e™ tries to give you the best product available on the market through constantly engineering new products and re-engineering old products. We continue to push the L3-VDT, and are proud to say that 52% of our whole product line-up is for Mazda vehicles! When you are serious about performance, contact the company that is serious about engineering! www.cp-e.com

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums

Mazda Forums / MazdaSpeed Forums - Mazdaspeed Forum with High Performance Discussions, Car Gallery, Mods Information, Street Racing Stats,
Street Racing Videos & more. The Archived MazdaspeedForums! Mazdaspeed Mazda MSF MazdaSpeedForums.org.

You are currently viewing our boards in read mode only. We are here to preserve the data and info that is useful to Mazda gear heads.

If you'd like to donate to keep this info alive, your donation will go to hosting, SSL, and domain fees.

Search Forum

Closed Thread

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 06-12-2009, 11:05 PM   #1

gsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,678 Times in 712 Posts
Groans: 102
Groaned at 232 Times in 155 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default The official Jordan from Cpe thank you thread!!!

Man Jordan over at Cp-e has helped me with so much different stuff with my car, the recent problem has been the biggest and I just can't say how cool it is to have a friend like Jordan that has so much expertease with our cars and is willing to help! Everyone who knows Jordan knows how he goes the extra mile so I though I would create a recognitiopn thread for him!!!! He just solved my 3 week issue thatnobody could figure out based on his intuition! Very smart dude! :phillyb:
 Old 06-12-2009, 11:29 PM   #2

skeeter149 is the leader of the worldskeeter149 is the leader of the worldskeeter149 is the leader of the worldskeeter149 is the leader of the worldskeeter149 is the leader of the worldskeeter149 is the leader of the worldskeeter149 is the leader of the worldskeeter149 is the leader of the worldskeeter149 is the leader of the worldskeeter149 is the leader of the worldskeeter149 is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,345 Times in 817 Posts
Groans: 91
Groaned at 24 Times in 19 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

so what was it gsr? the fix?

2008 Speed 3 GT- Cobb SRI, Cobb TIP, AQ Motorsports DP (Turboxs Adapter Plate), TurboXS FMIC, GReddy CBE, GReddy BPV, 3P Flange, GReddy TT, GReddy Boost Gauge, Vent Pod, GReddy Shift Knob, SU Shifter Bushings, AWR RMM, Cobb RSB, Cobb AP, Cobb Shifter Weight, Autotech FP Internals, Corksport Exhaust Hangers. "parked hard"

1996 200sx SE-R- Injen CAI, GReddy SP CBE, Tein Basic Coilovers, Progress FSB, Clutch Masters Flywheel, Progress RSB, Cusco FSTB, Progress LCAB, Prothane MM, JWT POP Program, JWT S4 Cams, Mishimoto Radiator, GoodRidge SS Brake Lines, Powerslot Rotors, Nismo CF Shift Knob. "back in action"
 Old 06-12-2009, 11:49 PM   #3

yang_jackson is the leader of the worldyang_jackson is the leader of the worldyang_jackson is the leader of the worldyang_jackson is the leader of the worldyang_jackson is the leader of the worldyang_jackson is the leader of the worldyang_jackson is the leader of the worldyang_jackson is the leader of the worldyang_jackson is the leader of the worldyang_jackson is the leader of the worldyang_jackson is the leader of the world
Groans: 29
Groaned at 56 Times in 24 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

yeah.... what was the prob w/your car.

as far as jordan goes, i have bombarded him with tons of 'stupid question' emails. he has answered every one of them and not made me feel stupid for asking the questions. never met him, but through our online interactions..... dude is top notch!
 Old 06-13-2009, 12:21 AM   #4
Banned

killa cam is the leader of the worldkilla cam is the leader of the worldkilla cam is the leader of the worldkilla cam is the leader of the worldkilla cam is the leader of the worldkilla cam is the leader of the worldkilla cam is the leader of the worldkilla cam is the leader of the worldkilla cam is the leader of the worldkilla cam is the leader of the worldkilla cam is the leader of the world
Groans: 20
Groaned at 28 Times in 21 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

i'm glad your car is fixed. i remember talking about your problem, but i wasn't aware that he figured it out already. totally sweet tho. jordan is a good guy that knows what the fuck he is talking about... more people should stfu and listen to what he says, because it is always factual (unlike most other shit on these boards) and well thought out.
The Following User Says Thank You to killa cam For This Useful Post:
Driverman5777 (06-30-2009)
The Following User Says NO Thank You to killa cam For This Un-useful Post:
 Old 06-13-2009, 10:46 AM   #5
Approved MSF Vendor

www.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,675 Times in 997 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 115 Times in 51 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

This thread makes me smile

Thanks guys!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to www.cp-e.com For This Useful Post:
bykeryder4life (06-13-2009), gsrtype1 (06-13-2009), madvillain (06-13-2009), phillyb (06-13-2009)
 Old 06-13-2009, 11:40 AM   #6
Banned

Cherryspeed has a reputation beyond reputeCherryspeed has a reputation beyond reputeCherryspeed has a reputation beyond reputeCherryspeed has a reputation beyond reputeCherryspeed has a reputation beyond reputeCherryspeed has a reputation beyond reputeCherryspeed has a reputation beyond reputeCherryspeed has a reputation beyond reputeCherryspeed has a reputation beyond reputeCherryspeed has a reputation beyond reputeCherryspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 0
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

+ 1000000!!!!!

Jordan is one of the most helpful and even tempered guys I know. Kinda smart too.....

Here he is today at the shop, came by on his day off to do some flashing for us.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cherryspeed For This Useful Post:
Driverman5777 (06-30-2009), phillyb (06-13-2009)
 Old 06-13-2009, 11:43 AM   #7
Banned

glocK23 is the leader of the worldglocK23 is the leader of the worldglocK23 is the leader of the worldglocK23 is the leader of the worldglocK23 is the leader of the worldglocK23 is the leader of the worldglocK23 is the leader of the worldglocK23 is the leader of the worldglocK23 is the leader of the worldglocK23 is the leader of the worldglocK23 is the leader of the world
Groans: 701
Groaned at 655 Times in 620 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

ROFL!!!!!! NICE SHIRT I MEAN BAD SHIRT!!!!!
 Old 06-13-2009, 12:28 PM   #8

SgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,355 Times in 343 Posts
Groans: 106
Groaned at 30 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

lolz Jordan is the shit! btw Jordan Ill have some logs for you soon. I really need to tune my car.
CP-E Nano, CP-E Inlet, CP-E catless DP, CP-E Standback V2, CPE FullThrottle/No Cut Flash, CP-E FMIC, CP-E CDFP, CP-E HKS BPV, TRZ Poly MM, E4P Shifter, Denso Iridium ITV22 plugs, CP-E Towplate, PG V3 Manifold w/EGT bung, Saikou Michi OCC, EGR delete, BSD w/oil baffle, BC Coilovers w/front camber adjustment, SPC rear arms, 17x8 Anthracite O.Z. Alleggerita's wrapped in Nitto NT01's

Originally Posted by rodrigo View Post
damn josh u are pretty.... i swear if tina hadnt taken you id so rail u
Certified Personal Trainer/Nutritional Consultant - I can cure Skinny, Fat and Weak

http://jpnutritionandfitness.blogspot.com/

Sponsored By: CP-E
 Old 06-13-2009, 12:39 PM   #9

mazdaj is the leader of the worldmazdaj is the leader of the worldmazdaj is the leader of the worldmazdaj is the leader of the worldmazdaj is the leader of the worldmazdaj is the leader of the worldmazdaj is the leader of the worldmazdaj is the leader of the worldmazdaj is the leader of the worldmazdaj is the leader of the worldmazdaj is the leader of the world
Groans: 7
Groaned at 10 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

jordan ftw

i wish you couldve seen the mounts installed a few weeks back....
 Old 06-13-2009, 05:34 PM   #10

lidokrantz is the leader of the worldlidokrantz is the leader of the worldlidokrantz is the leader of the worldlidokrantz is the leader of the worldlidokrantz is the leader of the worldlidokrantz is the leader of the worldlidokrantz is the leader of the worldlidokrantz is the leader of the worldlidokrantz is the leader of the worldlidokrantz is the leader of the worldlidokrantz is the leader of the world
Groans: 15
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

As a small business owner for the last 25 years and dealing and employing and selling to many different types of people from 16 year old part timers to company executives that make half a million a year...i treat then all fairly and with respect regardless of age, ethnic background age, etc etc...treating people like you want to be treated yourself was taught to me at a young age from my late mother...and it has been with me thru life....
I have not met Jordan in person yet, and he has treated me with that respect from day one....and buying CP-E parts was not in the equation for him treating me this way...it's his nature, his soul...i have to say that he has been so professional, honest, and down to earth(tells it like he see's it)that his customer service skills have been so outstanding that i have recommended CP=E parts to hundreds of people because of there quality and his customer support... Not one of my e-mails or pms have been pushed aside no matter how nooby,and it's not like that from many other companies or people....it's what makes Jordan Jordan.......And if you are reading this Cp-E......do not let this man leave your company...in fact he is the voice part of it!!!!!!
Current.. 2009 BMW 135i Twin Turbo, Sedonna Red Metallic, M Sport Pkg, Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg with heated seats, Xenons,M Sport steering wheel, BMW Factory Sport Exhaust..300hp, 300 Tq.. in reality..320 hp 320 tq stock
SOON: BMS JB3....tune, ICarbon rear diffuser, ....all under warranty...
Past/Sold...2007 MazdaSpeed3,CP-E TBE, CAI, Advan Rs Gunmetal, TWM STS with bushings TWM Desert Eagle shift knob,, Defi Amber boost gauge, HKS BOV with CP-E flange..also tried CP-E Nano SRI (MazdaSpeed CAI, Rota TQ Hyperblack, are FOR SALE 4 months old)
 Old 06-13-2009, 10:02 PM   #11

bykeryder4life is the leader of the worldbykeryder4life is the leader of the worldbykeryder4life is the leader of the worldbykeryder4life is the leader of the worldbykeryder4life is the leader of the worldbykeryder4life is the leader of the worldbykeryder4life is the leader of the worldbykeryder4life is the leader of the worldbykeryder4life is the leader of the worldbykeryder4life is the leader of the worldbykeryder4life is the leader of the world
Groans: 38
Groaned at 12 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

now if we can just find a way to package him with every standback ordered these things will be so damn easy to tune lol
 Old 06-13-2009, 10:18 PM   #12
Banned

phillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the world
Thanked 18,751 Times in 5,169 Posts
Groans: 1,940
Groaned at 886 Times in 632 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by killa cam View Post
i'm glad your car is fixed. i remember talking about your problem, but i wasn't aware that he figured it out already. totally sweet tho. jordan is a good guy that knows what the fuck he is talking about... more people should stfu and listen to what he says, because it is always factual (unlike most other shit on these boards) and well thought out.
nice to see you finally donated. lol.

i wouldn't be able to say enough nice things about jordan. the man is uber fucking helpful
 Old 06-14-2009, 07:09 AM   #13

blackwidow has much to be proud ofblackwidow has much to be proud ofblackwidow has much to be proud ofblackwidow has much to be proud ofblackwidow has much to be proud ofblackwidow has much to be proud ofblackwidow has much to be proud ofblackwidow has much to be proud ofblackwidow has much to be proud ofblackwidow has much to be proud of
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Thank you Jordan for my flash !
 Old 06-14-2009, 07:20 AM   #14

ThEsHoCkEr has a reputation beyond reputeThEsHoCkEr has a reputation beyond reputeThEsHoCkEr has a reputation beyond reputeThEsHoCkEr has a reputation beyond reputeThEsHoCkEr has a reputation beyond reputeThEsHoCkEr has a reputation beyond reputeThEsHoCkEr has a reputation beyond reputeThEsHoCkEr has a reputation beyond reputeThEsHoCkEr has a reputation beyond reputeThEsHoCkEr has a reputation beyond reputeThEsHoCkEr has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 68
Groaned at 15 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

expertease lol

2008 Caliber SRT-4 (SOLD)
2008.5 MS3 GT (R.I.P.)
 Old 06-17-2009, 11:56 PM   #15
Aussie Mod

MattMPS3 is a splendid one to beholdMattMPS3 is a splendid one to beholdMattMPS3 is a splendid one to beholdMattMPS3 is a splendid one to beholdMattMPS3 is a splendid one to beholdMattMPS3 is a splendid one to beholdMattMPS3 is a splendid one to beholdMattMPS3 is a splendid one to behold
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Yeah, I'll jump in on this thread too.

Jordan has helped me no end with all my questions (and there have been quite a few) and the odd dilemma, he is one of the most helpful and friendly people to deal with and is always quick to reply to an email.

Believe me Jordan, if you are ever heading down under I owe you a good few beers.

Matt.
 Old 06-22-2009, 01:06 AM   #16

yang_jackson is the leader of the worldyang_jackson is the leader of the worldyang_jackson is the leader of the worldyang_jackson is the leader of the worldyang_jackson is the leader of the worldyang_jackson is the leader of the worldyang_jackson is the leader of the worldyang_jackson is the leader of the worldyang_jackson is the leader of the worldyang_jackson is the leader of the worldyang_jackson is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

jordan..... where are you?!?!?! emailed you a couple times in the last 2 weeks and havent heard back.... you on vacation?
 Old 06-29-2009, 12:39 PM   #17

Not Ranked  0 score     

jordan rocked it once again..... he was MIA for a week cause he was tuning an ms3 out here in cali for redline mag. from what i understand, the car was stock and w/tune alone, hp was increased 60whp!!! anyway, after he got back to reg work, he has correxponded w/me and sent me 4 modifications of my map. the latest version includes the variable boost table..... he thinks it should quell my partian throttle knock. the map looks freakin awesome.... i cant wait for my lunchbreak so i can take her for a spin w/the new map. thanks a million jordan! i will send you logs of my new map tomorrow and let you know if the pt kr stops. cheers!
 Old 06-30-2009, 09:26 PM   #18

Hank3 is the leader of the worldHank3 is the leader of the worldHank3 is the leader of the worldHank3 is the leader of the worldHank3 is the leader of the worldHank3 is the leader of the worldHank3 is the leader of the worldHank3 is the leader of the worldHank3 is the leader of the worldHank3 is the leader of the worldHank3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Jordan helped me out last week with my Nano install. Big props for his help, patience, and kind customer service.

Old 06-30-2009, 10:27 PM   #19

Driverman5777 is the leader of the worldDriverman5777 is the leader of the worldDriverman5777 is the leader of the worldDriverman5777 is the leader of the worldDriverman5777 is the leader of the worldDriverman5777 is the leader of the worldDriverman5777 is the leader of the worldDriverman5777 is the leader of the worldDriverman5777 is the leader of the worldDriverman5777 is the leader of the worldDriverman5777 is the leader of the world
Thanked 9,446 Times in 193 Posts
Groans: 76
Groaned at 15 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I have the pleasure to occasionally work with the man and he makes me smile every day haha... fantastic guy(no homo)
 Old 07-03-2009, 09:19 AM   #20
Approved MSF Vendor

www.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,675 Times in 997 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 115 Times in 51 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I think I'm going to forward this thread to my folks. Maybe it'll make up for the ~20 years of hell I put them through growing up, lol

Thanks for the compliments guys. I hope you all enjoy your MazdaSPEEDs this weekend!! :friday:
 Old 07-03-2009, 08:46 PM   #21

madvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the world
Thanked 23,994 Times in 1,710 Posts
Groans: 78
Groaned at 17 Times in 15 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

hey jordan i sent you an email the other night but haven't heard back, let me know man. thank you!
[Precision 5557 T4 flanged Journal Bearing Turbo][Race Roots Ceramic Coated T4 Manifold][Race Roots 3" V-Band Catless Downpipe][Race Roots Under-Car FMIC kit][CXracing 18"x31"x3" IC Core][Tial 44mm EWG With 0.9Bar Spring][Cobb AP][Full Str33tunit Mount Set][Madvillain 4" Inlet/Intake][Cp-e xcelXL Maf Housing][Devilsown Meth Injection Kit][HKS Ignition Amplifier][Cp-e Catback Exhaust][HKS bov][PTP IM Spacer][Whoosh EGR Delete][AEM Digital Boost Gauge][Matt Damond OCC Kit][Trunk Mounted Optima Battery with KnuKonceptz Kit][Madvillain ECU box][TWM Short Shifter][BC Coilovers][Cobb Rear Sway Bar][Falken Azenis rt615's][Eibach Pro 25mm Spacers]
 Old 07-05-2009, 09:39 PM   #22
Banned

killa cam is the leader of the worldkilla cam is the leader of the worldkilla cam is the leader of the worldkilla cam is the leader of the worldkilla cam is the leader of the worldkilla cam is the leader of the worldkilla cam is the leader of the worldkilla cam is the leader of the worldkilla cam is the leader of the worldkilla cam is the leader of the worldkilla cam is the leader of the world
Groans: 20
Groaned at 28 Times in 21 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

give the guy time madvillain... he will reply as soon as he gets a chance...
 Old 07-05-2009, 09:41 PM   #23
Banned

phillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the world
Thanked 18,751 Times in 5,169 Posts
Groans: 1,940
Groaned at 886 Times in 632 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

i also think it's about time that jordan donates
 Old 07-05-2009, 09:42 PM   #24

Driverman5777 is the leader of the worldDriverman5777 is the leader of the worldDriverman5777 is the leader of the worldDriverman5777 is the leader of the worldDriverman5777 is the leader of the worldDriverman5777 is the leader of the worldDriverman5777 is the leader of the worldDriverman5777 is the leader of the worldDriverman5777 is the leader of the worldDriverman5777 is the leader of the worldDriverman5777 is the leader of the world
Thanked 9,446 Times in 193 Posts
Groans: 76
Groaned at 15 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

lol... I think he'd get a little carried away in the VIP section
 Old 07-07-2009, 07:31 PM   #25

madvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the world
Thanked 23,994 Times in 1,710 Posts
Groans: 78
Groaned at 17 Times in 15 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by killa cam View Post
give the guy time madvillain... he will reply as soon as he gets a chance...
i wasn't getting impatient or anything, i was just curious if id be successful in catching his attention this way. i sent the message on the 30th and he's been online since, still haven't heard back. oh well, too late.
[Precision 5557 T4 flanged Journal Bearing Turbo][Race Roots Ceramic Coated T4 Manifold][Race Roots 3" V-Band Catless Downpipe][Race Roots Under-Car FMIC kit][CXracing 18"x31"x3" IC Core][Tial 44mm EWG With 0.9Bar Spring][Cobb AP][Full Str33tunit Mount Set][Madvillain 4" Inlet/Intake][Cp-e xcelXL Maf Housing][Devilsown Meth Injection Kit][HKS Ignition Amplifier][Cp-e Catback Exhaust][HKS bov][PTP IM Spacer][Whoosh EGR Delete][AEM Digital Boost Gauge][Matt Damond OCC Kit][Trunk Mounted Optima Battery with KnuKonceptz Kit][Madvillain ECU box][TWM Short Shifter][BC Coilovers][Cobb Rear Sway Bar][Falken Azenis rt615's][Eibach Pro 25mm Spacers]
 Old 07-12-2009, 12:28 AM   #26

Phantom has much to be proud ofPhantom has much to be proud ofPhantom has much to be proud ofPhantom has much to be proud ofPhantom has much to be proud ofPhantom has much to be proud ofPhantom has much to be proud ofPhantom has much to be proud ofPhantom has much to be proud ofPhantom has much to be proud of
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I bought a used SB and was having some issues with it. I bought a new PNP unit and connected to the car and it worked fine. When I connected the SB to the PNP the car wouldn't start. I then noticed I was not able to read or write maps to the SB.

I shipped to CPE and they repaired. I got it back and I was able to read and write maps. I connected to the PNP and still the car wouldn't start. Also back to the SB not reading or writing maps again.

I talked to Jordan and Josh about this issue and I just wanted to get things looked after and fixed up.

I shipped the PNP and SB back to CPE. The decided to replace the SB and test the PNP. It took a while for the units to get back to me but I was in no rush.

I got the PNP and new SB back. Installed and all is working great. Just need to work on a tune.

Thank you Jordan and Josh and everyone from CPE for the help and great products!
CPE CAI|TRZ Motor Mount (Poly)|Hoen Xenonmatch Fogs/Highs |Hotchkis Rear Sway Bar|Prosport Boost Gauge|Buddy Club Condenser|18x8 OZ Ultraleggera Matte Black|Gorilla Black Lugs|G2 Red Calipers|Autoexe Stainless Steel Brake Lines|Chromium Signals|Hella Supertone|sk07 Accel Pedal|CPE DP|Cobb Shift Weight|Evo Turbo Timer|Dual AeroForce|TurboSmart BOV|Denso ITV22 Plugs|CPE HPFP|H&R Springs|Koni Yellows (Struts/Shocks)|Autoexe Street Pads|Rotora Slotted Rotors|SPC Camber Kit|CPE PNP|CPE Standback|CPE Pro Fuel Controller|Labonte Stage 1 Water/Meth Injection Kit|Tribute Oil Filter Converstion
 Old 07-14-2009, 06:57 PM   #27

gsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Fuel control issue fixed thanks to Jordan!!!!! Finally got all bugs worked out car is a beast! ))
 Old 07-14-2009, 07:02 PM   #28

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by phaillyb View Post
i also think it's about time that jordan donates
Jordan donates alot in the form of invaluble help availble no where else...
 Old 01-16-2010, 04:35 PM   #29

ZoomZoomPSSH is the leader of the worldZoomZoomPSSH is the leader of the worldZoomZoomPSSH is the leader of the worldZoomZoomPSSH is the leader of the worldZoomZoomPSSH is the leader of the worldZoomZoomPSSH is the leader of the worldZoomZoomPSSH is the leader of the worldZoomZoomPSSH is the leader of the worldZoomZoomPSSH is the leader of the worldZoomZoomPSSH is the leader of the worldZoomZoomPSSH is the leader of the world
Groans: 36
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Jordan and Josh helped me out with an issue I had back in 07/09 when I received my HKS black edition BOV kit.

Little late but wth...they responded promptly to my emails.
wasnt talking to you; i was talking to GSRTYPE1, you ignorant douche bag, go back to your nissan 350 ass buddies and wear your cool kanye west shades you fucking retarded looking cunt face homosexual.
 Old 01-16-2010, 07:23 PM   #30

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Yeah man everyone who new Jordan has got to admit he would never stop helping out till your problem was solved. We all argue about ap vs sb all the bullshit aside he was good people... one of us, msf brethren.

He has moved on now hope he is successful in his ventures.

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.mazdaspeedforum.org/forum/forum/f330/official-jordan-cpe-thank-you-thread-30037/
Posted By For Type Date
Day of 7/12/2009: Top 50 of 207 Referring Pages This thread Refback 07-13-2009 08:02 AM
Day of 7/1/2009: Top 50 of 205 Referring Pages This thread Refback 07-02-2009 08:10 AM