register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums > Mazdaspeed Forums Sponsors > Revolution Performance Motorsports
Garage Calendar Forum Rules Today's Posts Search

Revolution Performance Motorsports Revolution Performance Manufacturing (RPM) was started by three Mazda 6 enthusiasts in early 2004 under a simple premise: to develop and manufacture new products for the Mazda 6 at an affordable price. We began to realize our purpose with the short throw shifter and gas hood lifter kits for that vehicle. Since then, we have added many new aftermarket products from well-known manufacturers and continue to expand to offer products for other vehicles with the goal of having the best prices and customer service on the 'net.

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums

Mazda Forums / MazdaSpeed Forums - Mazdaspeed Forum with High Performance Discussions, Car Gallery, Mods Information, Street Racing Stats,
Street Racing Videos & more. The Archived MazdaspeedForums! Mazdaspeed Mazda MSF MazdaSpeedForums.org.

You are currently viewing our boards in read mode only. We are here to preserve the data and info that is useful to Mazda gear heads.

If you'd like to donate to keep this info alive, your donation will go to hosting, SSL, and domain fees.

Search Forum

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 07-05-2015, 02:11 AM   #1

Chriss has a reputation beyond reputeChriss has a reputation beyond reputeChriss has a reputation beyond reputeChriss has a reputation beyond reputeChriss has a reputation beyond reputeChriss has a reputation beyond reputeChriss has a reputation beyond reputeChriss has a reputation beyond reputeChriss has a reputation beyond reputeChriss has a reputation beyond reputeChriss has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Thank you RPM

I ordered some stuff recently to complete my CS turbo install, and I had some customs clearence troubles...
RPM helped me so quickly

Great customer service !
Chriss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chriss For This Useful Post:
RPM (07-05-2015), smoogs12 (07-05-2015)
 Old 07-05-2015, 02:58 PM   #2

GCPhotographers is the leader of the worldGCPhotographers is the leader of the worldGCPhotographers is the leader of the worldGCPhotographers is the leader of the worldGCPhotographers is the leader of the worldGCPhotographers is the leader of the worldGCPhotographers is the leader of the worldGCPhotographers is the leader of the worldGCPhotographers is the leader of the worldGCPhotographers is the leader of the worldGCPhotographers is the leader of the world
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Chriss View Post
I ordered some stuff recently to complete my CS turbo install, and I had some customs clearence troubles...
RPM helped me so quickly

Great customer service !
I keep telling everything that RPM is a winner all the time.
Power: GTX3076R IWG / COBB EBCS / Bosch MAP Sensor Adapter Harness / Bosch 3 Bar T-MAP MAP Sensor with IAT / JBR TRU-3.5 / DM EGR Delete Kit / FORGE V1 BPV / AUTOTECH HPFP INTERNALS / UR TBE / UR DP / UR SP / NGK IRIDIUM IX / COBB SW / UR FMIC / MD OCC V1 & V2 / BrassCraft Coolant Bypass / RC IM Mani / cp-e Exi Mani / ZZB REPLACEMENT /
Handling: DM TMM / DM RMM / DM PMM / JBR FSB / JBR RSB / JBR RTA / CS FEL / SPC CAMBER ARMS / BCRacing COILOVERS / GTSPEC STB /FRONT EBC YELLOWS / FRONT EBC SLOTTED ROTORS / GOODRIDGE SSL / TWM STS /RPF1 17x9 Wheels / 225/45-17 Toyo Proxes S4 / ACT ZX4-HDG6 /
Extra Safety: COBB AP V3 / AEM WIDEBAND FAILSAFE (AFR) / V1 / AEM TRU BOOST / CS Skidplate / Innovate Motorsports MTX-D: Oil Pressure & Temperature /
Fuel: 91 & 93 Octane /
Looks: VENTPOD / JTMS3 DUAL POD / RB MUD FLAPS / Black Glossified Dipped Stock Wheels / GV OPEN MOUTH GRILL / JBR SHIFT KNOB / Black Powder Coated Front Calipers with Green MazdaSpeed Decals / Green Cabin and Trunk 8K Lights / Green Demon Headlights with black painted housing and RBG halo rings / RC signature VC / JTMS3 Stealth Sub Enclosure with a 10" JL Swallow Sub / baysonR MS-Style Lip Kit /

COMING SOON
AEM METH KIT / Anti Laser Priority /CS Radiator Panel / CS Rear Chassis Brace / CS Mid-Chassis Brace / CS Hood Scoop /

DYNO TUNED by HYPNOTIC 93 and STREET TUNED on 91 soon e85 mix
GCPhotographers is offline   Reply With Quote