register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums > Mazdaspeed Forums Sponsors > JAMES BARONE RACING
Garage Calendar Forum Rules Today's Posts Search

JAMES BARONE RACING JBR is a leading manufacturer of high-quality aftermarket parts for the Mazda community. We take pride in our reputation for providing the highest-quality performance products at the best values, and we back up that reputation with outstanding customer service and free shipping. We are committed to the Mazda platform and we actively partner with other members of the community in our selection, design, and testing of new products to make sure they meet their needs. We control every step in the engineering and fabrication process to ensure the highest standards of workmanship. The result is a line of products whose performance and reliability have been proven both on the street and on the track. Visit us at jamesbaroneracing.com

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums

Mazda Forums / MazdaSpeed Forums - Mazdaspeed Forum with High Performance Discussions, Car Gallery, Mods Information, Street Racing Stats,
Street Racing Videos & more. The Archived MazdaspeedForums! Mazdaspeed Mazda MSF MazdaSpeedForums.org.

You are currently viewing our boards in read mode only. We are here to preserve the data and info that is useful to Mazda gear heads.

If you'd like to donate to keep this info alive, your donation will go to hosting, SSL, and domain fees.

Search Forum

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 02-06-2012, 02:41 PM   #1

bmfms3 has a reputation beyond reputebmfms3 has a reputation beyond reputebmfms3 has a reputation beyond reputebmfms3 has a reputation beyond reputebmfms3 has a reputation beyond reputebmfms3 has a reputation beyond reputebmfms3 has a reputation beyond reputebmfms3 has a reputation beyond reputebmfms3 has a reputation beyond reputebmfms3 has a reputation beyond reputebmfms3 has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 31
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default OMG OMG OMG

So I had some extra cash laying around my room here and there decided I needed to spend it wisely ssssooo I opted for the jbr side mount package and decided to add the Egr plate and the ap mount. The omg part was I paid Friday night ; 21: 08 :52 or 9: 08 :52 pm and well I go to my fuel station this morning to find a box o goodies siting in my office . I go and open that bitch up and its my jbr stuff , yeah buddy. What im trying to understand is why usps delivered so quickly being it was ordered on friday night and delivered monday morning. Some things are best left unanswered. I was actually planning on sending an email just to touch bases with jbr as to when would my stuff ship out. It was like surprise butt sex ha. I'm just stating on here that things like these go a long ways as far as keeping customers and making sure the community is more than satisfied with their service and offerings . Again thanks Jamie for you and your teams efforts to keep your business growing . Things like these shouldn't be left unheard of cuz most people will remember one bad thing that will make them forget ten good ones. Thanks JBR .

@jbarone
Current Mods: Forge BOV l window tint all around l resonator delete l DDM HID 6k lows l Larger exhaust tips l JBR SSP STG 2 l JBR PMM 80 l JBR TMM 88 l Autotech internals l CP-E TMIC l Rally Armor ''RED'' Mudflaps l CP-E catted DP l Heavy Foot l CS SRI w/TIP l CS racepipe l TRZ RMM "Delrin" l CP-E towplate l Cobb AP l CS Boost Tubes l CS LED INT Kit l CS fog leds l

NEW 2012 LSM MS3 TECH PKJ - 30% E85 Mix -Devils Own Meth Kit D07100% 345HP/375TRQ
Cobb AP -91oct Tune by cld12pk2go & E85 tune by LEXl CP-E catted DP w/ 3in Elec Cutout l CP-E TMIC l CS Boost Tubes l Forge BOV l PnP Intake Mani by Cornnutz l DNP Exhaust Mani l JBR ''Whale Penis'' non recir l SURE Halos l Autotech FP Internals l JBR SSP STG 2 l JBR PMM 80 l JBR TMM 88 l TRZ RMM 88 l SURE TIGS l SURE BSD l JBR Oil Baffle l ITV22 l Rally Armor ''RED'' Mudflaps l Larger TI exhaust tips l CS Rear Bumper LEDs l Varrstoen 2.2.1 18x9.5+30 245-35 Hankook V12 l CP-E towplate l

Last edited by bmfms3; 02-06-2012 at 03:43 PM. Reason: damn spellcheck
bmfms3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bmfms3 For This Useful Post:
AZSPEED3 (02-06-2012), JBR (02-07-2012)
 Old 02-06-2012, 02:56 PM   #2

TriO is the leader of the worldTriO is the leader of the worldTriO is the leader of the worldTriO is the leader of the worldTriO is the leader of the worldTriO is the leader of the worldTriO is the leader of the worldTriO is the leader of the worldTriO is the leader of the worldTriO is the leader of the worldTriO is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

REPOST!!!

;p
TriO is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TriO For This Useful Post:
breakfstincluded (02-06-2012), JBR (02-07-2012)
 Old 02-06-2012, 03:31 PM   #3

bmfms3 has a reputation beyond reputebmfms3 has a reputation beyond reputebmfms3 has a reputation beyond reputebmfms3 has a reputation beyond reputebmfms3 has a reputation beyond reputebmfms3 has a reputation beyond reputebmfms3 has a reputation beyond reputebmfms3 has a reputation beyond reputebmfms3 has a reputation beyond reputebmfms3 has a reputation beyond reputebmfms3 has a reputation beyond repute
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default .

Huh? What repost are you talking about?

;p[/QUOTE]
Current Mods: Forge BOV l window tint all around l resonator delete l DDM HID 6k lows l Larger exhaust tips l JBR SSP STG 2 l JBR PMM 80 l JBR TMM 88 l Autotech internals l CP-E TMIC l Rally Armor ''RED'' Mudflaps l CP-E catted DP l Heavy Foot l CS SRI w/TIP l CS racepipe l TRZ RMM "Delrin" l CP-E towplate l Cobb AP l CS Boost Tubes l CS LED INT Kit l CS fog leds l

NEW 2012 LSM MS3 TECH PKJ - 30% E85 Mix -Devils Own Meth Kit D07100% 345HP/375TRQ
Cobb AP -91oct Tune by cld12pk2go & E85 tune by LEXl CP-E catted DP w/ 3in Elec Cutout l CP-E TMIC l CS Boost Tubes l Forge BOV l PnP Intake Mani by Cornnutz l DNP Exhaust Mani l JBR ''Whale Penis'' non recir l SURE Halos l Autotech FP Internals l JBR SSP STG 2 l JBR PMM 80 l JBR TMM 88 l TRZ RMM 88 l SURE TIGS l SURE BSD l JBR Oil Baffle l ITV22 l Rally Armor ''RED'' Mudflaps l Larger TI exhaust tips l CS Rear Bumper LEDs l Varrstoen 2.2.1 18x9.5+30 245-35 Hankook V12 l CP-E towplate l
 Old 02-06-2012, 04:33 PM   #4

TriO is the leader of the worldTriO is the leader of the worldTriO is the leader of the worldTriO is the leader of the worldTriO is the leader of the worldTriO is the leader of the worldTriO is the leader of the worldTriO is the leader of the worldTriO is the leader of the worldTriO is the leader of the worldTriO is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

wow you're really dumb
TriO is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-06-2012, 05:16 PM   #5

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'm sorry I might be cuz I don't get ithaha

Old 02-06-2012, 05:31 PM   #6

Vader is the leader of the worldVader is the leader of the worldVader is the leader of the worldVader is the leader of the worldVader is the leader of the worldVader is the leader of the worldVader is the leader of the worldVader is the leader of the worldVader is the leader of the worldVader is the leader of the worldVader is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,906 Times in 1,010 Posts
Groans: 45
Groaned at 46 Times in 36 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Everyone knows @jbarone is the man. Hence the repost comment.
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-06-2012, 06:06 PM   #7

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OK mah bad