register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Big Turbo Builds
Garage Calendar Forum Rules Today's Posts Search

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Big Turbo Builds MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Big Turbo Builds. All discussions about big turbos, hybrids and builds belong here.

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums

Mazda Forums / MazdaSpeed Forums - Mazdaspeed Forum with High Performance Discussions, Car Gallery, Mods Information, Street Racing Stats,
Street Racing Videos & more. The Archived MazdaspeedForums! Mazdaspeed Mazda MSF MazdaSpeedForums.org.

You are currently viewing our boards in read mode only. We are here to preserve the data and info that is useful to Mazda gear heads.

If you'd like to donate to keep this info alive, your donation will go to hosting, SSL, and domain fees.

Search Forum

Like Tree20Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 11-15-2016, 12:31 AM   #1

deltapsik0 is a jewel in the roughdeltapsik0 is a jewel in the roughdeltapsik0 is a jewel in the rough
Groans: 0
Groaned at 11 Times in 6 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default 2008 MS3 Blows Cock, Shitty Shop Does Shitty Work Resulting in Shitty Numbers aka The I Ignored MSF Clusterfuck

Mazda performance shop in Livermore Ca called VL performance doing the build.

Bought car at 80k with stock ms3 ram air..Cobb AP tuner with stage 1plus flash doing 16psi.

So the seals went out and something happened with the pcv system they said that caused oil leak..per a Mazda psb they said I should replace the whole pcv system as well..I agreeed..

Parts we spoke about doing and ordered going in this week.

ATP freshly made GT3071r kit including intake piping
Full pcv replacement..dude said it came with a new intake manifold??
AEM e85 capable fuel pump was told world as good as a walboro255 if not better.
Turbo XS Dual Core 1st gen FMIC .
New tune on my.Cobb
HKS SSQV
Corksport dp(bought it here..yay!!)
Already have custom catback from downpipe back

Really excited ..any tips or thoughts?

Sent from my LG-H901 using tapatalkreplace
deltapsik0 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to deltapsik0 For This Useful Post:
HarambeSpeed3 (12-10-2016)
 Old 11-15-2016, 01:20 AM   #2

stockms3 is the leader of the worldstockms3 is the leader of the worldstockms3 is the leader of the worldstockms3 is the leader of the worldstockms3 is the leader of the worldstockms3 is the leader of the worldstockms3 is the leader of the worldstockms3 is the leader of the worldstockms3 is the leader of the worldstockms3 is the leader of the worldstockms3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 74
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Um...I'm confused. We have a cam driven pump that needs to be upgraded not the one in the fuel tank.

If the shop doing the work suggested AEM capable fuel pump take your car and run.
2007 TR MazdaSpeed3:Autotech FP inernals, CorkSport Turbo, TR8 Front Mount w/CX piping, JBR 3" intake, COBB EBCS, Cobb AP, Toyota Injector Seals, FR stud mod, Fidanza flywheel/LUK clutch, Forge BPV v2, cp-e xFlex stage 2 RMM, Wiseco .20 Pistons/Manley Rods/BSD, Dual DM catch cans, Koni Yellows/H&R springs, FD wheels, eBay downpipe, stock CBE

2005 Mazda 3 SP23: mods include rusty quarter panels and grinding 3rd gear. It does have a fusion motor, so I guess that's a mod too.
stockms3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stockms3 For This Useful Post:
broda (11-15-2016), frothy (11-16-2016), impossible (11-17-2016), MazdaspeedKills (11-15-2016), Vansquish (02-26-2017)
 Old 11-15-2016, 07:38 AM   #3

WetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 9,203 Times in 3,608 Posts
Groans: 430
Groaned at 247 Times in 83 Posts
Neutral  +1 score     

Free intake manifold with a PCV plate?

SLUNTWORKS SPEEDSHOP
WetzMS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WetzMS3 For This Useful Post:
frothy (11-16-2016)
 Old 11-15-2016, 09:02 AM   #4
COCKSTRONG

SofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the world
Thanked 17,776 Times in 4,956 Posts
Groans: 890
Groaned at 278 Times in 160 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by deltapsik0 View Post
Really excited ..any tips or thoughts?

RUN. RUN LIKE HELL FROM THAT SHOP.
KiwiFlavor likes this.

EVERY "I DON'T USE MSF" FACEBOOK RETARD EVER
SofaKingAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SofaKingAwesome For This Useful Post:
frothy (11-16-2016), impossible (11-17-2016), KiwiFlavor (11-16-2016), MD1032 (11-17-2016), tegxsi (11-16-2016)
 Old 11-16-2016, 11:03 AM   #5

Thor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the world
Groans: 211
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Sounds like you need to educate yourself on the fuel system before going one step further. On all systems of the car lest you get ripped off and end up with an expensive aluminum paper weight.

Be very wary of shops that want to sell you shit that doesn't make sense! Many run the stock in tank pump on E30 without issues....
deltapsik0 likes this.
2007 MS6- H&R Coilovers/ C-PE Catted DP/Corksport HPFP Internals/ AEM CAI/ ETS TMIC/ CPE Austenite Dual CBE/ CPE TIH/ Synapse Synchronic/ Freektuned/ AP Short Shifter/ AWR RMM and OEM TMM with CS Inserts/ Southbend Stage 2 Endurance/Stop Tech Slotted Rear and DBA T3 4000 Series Front with EBC Reds/CPE xFlex Rear Diff Mount/ Whiteline Rear Sway Bar/DSS Level 2.9 Rear Axles
Thor Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Thor Hammer For This Useful Post:
frothy (11-16-2016)
 Old 11-16-2016, 03:30 PM   #6

corbin09 will become famous soon enough
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I would bring your car to a different shop. You are going to spend A LOT of unnecessary money and get a car that still doesn't run right.
corbin09 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-16-2016, 03:59 PM   #7

deltapsik0 is a jewel in the roughdeltapsik0 is a jewel in the roughdeltapsik0 is a jewel in the rough
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by corbin09 View Post
i Would Bring Your Car to a Different Shop. You Are Going to Spend a Lot of Unnecessary Money and Get a Car That Still Doesn't Run Right.
Please Explain What the Issues Are?

Sent From My Lg-h901 Using tapatalkreplace

Originally Posted by stockms3 View Post
um...i'm Confused. We Have a Cam Driven Pump That Needs to Be Upgraded Not the One in the Fuel Tank.

If the Shop Doing the Work Suggested Aem Capable Fuel Pump Take Your Car and Run.
Maybe I'm.saying It Wrong... I Didn't Mention the Fuel Tank...can You Explain

Originally Posted by stockms3 View Post
um...i'm Confused. We Have a Cam Driven Pump That Needs to Be Upgraded Not the One in the Fuel Tank.

If the Shop Doing the Work Suggested Aem Capable Fuel Pump Take Your Car and Run.
Also Is the Walboro 255 a Better Option? No One Is Offering Any Solutions as to Why Certain Items Are Had Choicea
mazda Performance Shop in Livermore Ca Called Vl Performance Doing the Build.

Bought Car at 80k With Stock Ms3 Ram Air..cobb Ap Tuner With Stage 1plus Flash Doing 16psi.

So the Seals Went Out and Something Happened With the Pcv System They Said That Caused Oil Leak..per a Mazda Psb They Said I Should Replace the Whole Pcv System as Well..i Agreeed..

Parts We Spoke About Doing and Ordered Going in This Week.

Atp Freshly Made Gt3071r Kit Including Intake Piping
Full Pcv Replacement..dude Said It Came With a New Intake Manifold??
Aem E85 Capable Fuel Pump Was Told World as Good as a Walboro255 if Not Better.
Turbo Xs Dual Core 1st Gen Fmic .
New Tune on My.cobb
Hks Ssqv
Corksport Dp(Bought It Here..yay!!)
Already Have Custom Catback From Downpipe Back

Really Excited ..any Tips or Thoughts?

Last edited by MS3Shadow; 11-16-2016 at 04:04 PM. Reason: merge posts
 Old 11-16-2016, 04:32 PM   #8

frothy is the leader of the worldfrothy is the leader of the worldfrothy is the leader of the worldfrothy is the leader of the worldfrothy is the leader of the worldfrothy is the leader of the worldfrothy is the leader of the worldfrothy is the leader of the worldfrothy is the leader of the worldfrothy is the leader of the worldfrothy is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,381 Times in 594 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Neutral  +1 score     

Walboro 255 is an in-tank fuel pump. You don't need it.

It's your cam-driven, high pressure fuel pump internals that need to be upgraded...

FWIW: I think the shop is trying to sell you a Valve Cover/Ventilation kit. ( The final smoke at idle fix from Mazda TSB 01-002/11 dated 2/23/11 ) It was a "fix" for smoking turbos back when Mazda had their extended warranty in effect. That too, you don't need.

Stay away from this shop. Read the PM you received when you joined this site and start reading...
roguemazda likes this.
frothy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to frothy For This Useful Post:
WetzMS3 (11-17-2016)
 Old 11-16-2016, 04:41 PM   #9

stockms3 is the leader of the worldstockms3 is the leader of the worldstockms3 is the leader of the worldstockms3 is the leader of the worldstockms3 is the leader of the worldstockms3 is the leader of the worldstockms3 is the leader of the worldstockms3 is the leader of the worldstockms3 is the leader of the worldstockms3 is the leader of the worldstockms3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 74
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I almost thought you were trolling us. You need to do some research. This is all very basic information.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using tapatalkreplace
Skyman88 likes this.
2007 TR MazdaSpeed3:Autotech FP inernals, CorkSport Turbo, TR8 Front Mount w/CX piping, JBR 3" intake, COBB EBCS, Cobb AP, Toyota Injector Seals, FR stud mod, Fidanza flywheel/LUK clutch, Forge BPV v2, cp-e xFlex stage 2 RMM, Wiseco .20 Pistons/Manley Rods/BSD, Dual DM catch cans, Koni Yellows/H&R springs, FD wheels, eBay downpipe, stock CBE

2005 Mazda 3 SP23: mods include rusty quarter panels and grinding 3rd gear. It does have a fusion motor, so I guess that's a mod too.
stockms3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-16-2016, 09:39 PM   #10

Djohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,517 Times in 1,374 Posts
Groans: 112
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Please listen to everyone here. This shop is clearly incompetent and knows nothing about speeds. If you already paid for said parts, get a refund because it seems to me it's just poppycock.
HarambeSpeed3 likes this.
The go: Depo racing: downpipe (100 cell count), custom: FMIC. HTP: 3.5" intake, under route piping. JBR: shortshifter, RSB. Autotech: HPFP internals. Go fast bits: hybrid BPV, VMR: 18x8.5 V710s, Bridgestone: potenza re760 245/40/18, KW: v3 coilovers,SPC: camber arms, freektuned, Damond Motorsports: dual OCC, PMM, PCV plate, RMM, TMM, EGR delete, FoSt mani, Corksport: battery box(fuck this thing), injector seals, Cobb: EBCS, AP v3. AEM: methanol. Seibon: carbon fiber hood. UR: catback. Bosch: 3bar. BNR: s4, DNP: EWG manifold, Tial: 38mm mvs EWG.

The show: 5% tint all around, 50% tint windshield, rally armor mudflaps, Sony XAV64BT touchscreen headunit, katskin leather interior, CPE relocation plate, Maisonvi weighted shift knob, Corksport hoodscoop, black housing headlights.

Soon:built motor
Djohns is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-17-2016, 11:17 AM   #11

Thor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the world
Groans: 211
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Lots of us here in Nor Cal if you need help. Read through some build threads and make a competent list of whats needed to go BT. Then post it up for us to review.

I checked out their FB page and Yelp reviews. They seem competent but maybe not familiar with the DISI platform. All I saw were EVO's, Subies, and Miatas....I'm sure they could install the parts, but you should source them on your own.

Secondly contact one of the pro tuners on here so you can get a base map on there once its all installed. Then move forward with the custom tuning process. Using them for tuning is not as wise as using a tuner that has done 100's of tunes on our platform. Make sense?

You might even get lucky and find a couple of us that would be willing to help you build it up yourself. Then you know its done right.
2007 MS6- H&R Coilovers/ C-PE Catted DP/Corksport HPFP Internals/ AEM CAI/ ETS TMIC/ CPE Austenite Dual CBE/ CPE TIH/ Synapse Synchronic/ Freektuned/ AP Short Shifter/ AWR RMM and OEM TMM with CS Inserts/ Southbend Stage 2 Endurance/Stop Tech Slotted Rear and DBA T3 4000 Series Front with EBC Reds/CPE xFlex Rear Diff Mount/ Whiteline Rear Sway Bar/DSS Level 2.9 Rear Axles
Thor Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-17-2016, 08:35 PM   #12

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Thor Hammer View Post
Lots of us here in Nor Cal if you need help. Read through some build threads and make a competent list of whats needed to go BT. Then post it up for us to review.

I checked out their FB page and Yelp reviews. They seem competent but maybe not familiar with the DISI platform. All I saw were EVO's, Subies, and Miatas....I'm sure they could install the parts, but you should source them on your own.

Secondly contact one of the pro tuners on here so you can get a base map on there once its all installed. Then move forward with the custom tuning process. Using them for tuning is not as wise as using a tuner that has done 100's of tunes on our platform. Make sense?

You might even get lucky and find a couple of us that would be willing to help you build it up yourself. Then you know its done right.
Thor - thanks so much for looking into that as well.

Yes im beginning to realize they aren't DISI experts.

I come from a 300zx turbo I worked with which is obviously a totally different buildup.

At this point I picked all the parts so far and paid them a deposit so I don't think I can run for the hills.

I did straighten out the issue with the HPFP vs the In tank and we are going to make sure that gets done as well.

At this point I'm going to just try and use the knowledge base from you guys here to assist them get the Disi stuff right.

Btw..I did look for a norcal forum.and didn't find one... Would love to get more involved and give some work to anyone local that wants it's.. This shop was literally the only option I had at the time and I couldn't find a norcal forum so I just went for it.

They suggested I do the 3071 from atp and do the supporting mods...

Before the heavy smoking tailpipe I was running a stage 1plus tune on my accessport at 16.5 psi with ms3 ram air and catback...

Turbo XS Dual Core FMIC
Atp 3071r package
Hpff upgrade by Corksport
Corksport downpipe
Hks ssqv

Accessport and ram air already have...the shop said I don't need a 3 bar map sensor because I won't be going over 22 psi.

I followed the thread on here that said what to do before BT.

Thanks again everyone for the help

Originally Posted by tegxsi View Post
You need to check the overall health of the engine before slapping on upgrades. It sounds like you're not sure what is causing the smoking.
You should consider your power goals and then pick and choose your parts wisely.
They said the turbo seals went out after tearing it down..and that the pcv replacement and cleaning everything out should get me back running assuming I have a new turbo to use

Last edited by deltapsik0; 11-17-2016 at 08:35 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
 Old 11-17-2016, 12:29 PM   #13

tegxsi is the leader of the worldtegxsi is the leader of the worldtegxsi is the leader of the worldtegxsi is the leader of the worldtegxsi is the leader of the worldtegxsi is the leader of the worldtegxsi is the leader of the worldtegxsi is the leader of the worldtegxsi is the leader of the worldtegxsi is the leader of the worldtegxsi is the leader of the world
Groans: 87
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

You need to check the overall health of the engine before slapping on upgrades. It sounds like you're not sure what is causing the smoking.
You should consider your power goals and then pick and choose your parts wisely.
tegxsi is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-17-2016, 08:48 PM   #14

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by tegxsi View Post
I agree.. I listened and trusted a shop unfortunetly

Old 11-17-2016, 10:54 PM   #15

impossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the world
Groans: 30
Groaned at 58 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Use the forums and read some build threads and don't expect to be spoon fed. The gt3071r is a awkward lame turbo imo but have fun if after researching you're satisfied with it's powerband
deltapsik0 likes this.
2009 Mazdaspeed 3 w/ Manley bottom end, keyed and lightened crank, CNC ported head, 2018 JMF v2 port injection fueled, CM twin disk clutch and Precision 6466 turbo, Kozmic built gen2 transmission with final drive swap. Tuning by PD Tuning
impossible is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-19-2016, 02:15 AM   #16

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by impossible View Post
Use the forums and read some build threads and don't expect to be spoon fed. The gt3071r is a awkward lame turbo imo but have fun if after researching you're satisfied with it's powerband
Thanks man.. I needed to get things moving and fixed....I almost went to the $dealership.

I'm going to need to do brakes and suspension next..hoping to find someone local I can pay for their time to do the upgrades the right way.

I'm.looking to get the most power out of my stock engine...give the supporting fuel mods,fmic, and get it tuned right.

Luckily I found some help here despite not using search enough..

impossible (11-20-2016)
 Old 11-20-2016, 10:53 PM   #17

impossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the worldimpossible is the leader of the world
Groans: 30
Groaned at 58 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Best of luck man, tons of info and experience to be utilized in this forum.
2009 Mazdaspeed 3 w/ Manley bottom end, keyed and lightened crank, CNC ported head, 2018 JMF v2 port injection fueled, CM twin disk clutch and Precision 6466 turbo, Kozmic built gen2 transmission with final drive swap. Tuning by PD Tuning
impossible is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-21-2016, 12:30 PM   #18

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by impossible View Post
Best of luck man, tons of info and experience to be utilized in this forum.
Yah using the search better...assumed too many things thanks everyone I'll let you guys know what happens.

Gonna pray

impossible (11-26-2016)
 Old 12-10-2016, 11:37 AM   #19

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by SofaKingAwesome View Post
OP done smoked himself retarded on this one.
Kevin, consider becoming VIP here and posting in this section.

Here's a pic of my stock hpfp they showed me as they removed it to install.the new cobb

Yah using the search better...assumed too many things thanks everyone I'll let you guys know what happens.

Gonna pray

The Following User Says NO Thank You to deltapsik0 For This Un-useful Post:
Tifosi42 (12-11-2016)
 Old 11-21-2016, 09:40 AM   #20
COCKSTRONG

SofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the world
Thanked 17,776 Times in 4,956 Posts
Groans: 890
Groaned at 278 Times in 160 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

OP done smoked himself retarded on this one.
Kevin, consider becoming VIP here and posting in this section.
HarambeSpeed3 likes this.

EVERY "I DON'T USE MSF" FACEBOOK RETARD EVER
SofaKingAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SofaKingAwesome For This Useful Post:
WetzMS3 (12-12-2016)
 Old 12-10-2016, 03:14 PM   #21

zenit is the leader of the worldzenit is the leader of the worldzenit is the leader of the worldzenit is the leader of the worldzenit is the leader of the worldzenit is the leader of the worldzenit is the leader of the worldzenit is the leader of the worldzenit is the leader of the worldzenit is the leader of the worldzenit is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,086 Times in 732 Posts
Groans: 57
Groaned at 7 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

looks like the shop is none-to-kind with your car.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2520ab999cf7d3a8b86def4701f75026.jpg (138.8 KB, 119 views)
WetzMS3 likes this.

"if anyone else acts a fool, we'll punish them to Roberts oil hut to discuss string alignment technique"
-wetzel
zenit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zenit For This Useful Post:
WetzMS3 (12-12-2016)
 Old 12-10-2016, 05:05 PM   #22

Djohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by zenit View Post
Nice spot! That should be fun.
The go: Depo racing: downpipe (100 cell count), custom: FMIC. HTP: 3.5" intake, under route piping. JBR: shortshifter, RSB. Autotech: HPFP internals. Go fast bits: hybrid BPV, VMR: 18x8.5 V710s, Bridgestone: potenza re760 245/40/18, KW: v3 coilovers,SPC: camber arms, freektuned, Damond Motorsports: dual OCC, PMM, PCV plate, RMM, TMM, EGR delete, FoSt mani, Corksport: battery box(fuck this thing), injector seals, Cobb: EBCS, AP v3. AEM: methanol. Seibon: carbon fiber hood. UR: catback. Bosch: 3bar. BNR: s4, DNP: EWG manifold, Tial: 38mm mvs EWG.

The show: 5% tint all around, 50% tint windshield, rally armor mudflaps, Sony XAV64BT touchscreen headunit, katskin leather interior, CPE relocation plate, Maisonvi weighted shift knob, Corksport hoodscoop, black housing headlights.

Old 12-11-2016, 12:52 PM   #23

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

In what way does this picture you quoted tell you they are "none to kind" with my car? Or are you just another troll with nothing to input

Originally Posted by Djohns View Post
Nice spot! That should be fun.
Monkey see monkey do...the negativity here is awesome...you must love your life

Last edited by deltapsik0; 12-11-2016 at 12:52 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
The Following 4 Users Say NO Thank You to deltapsik0 For This Un-useful Post:
Bingo (12-11-2016), Djohns (12-11-2016), g00s3y (12-11-2016), Gerbilo (12-11-2016)
 Old 12-11-2016, 01:54 PM   #24

g00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,167 Times in 964 Posts
Groans: 438
Groaned at 11 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

In what way does this picture you quoted tell you they are "none to kind" with my car? Or are you just another troll with nothing to input

Monkey see monkey do...the negativity here is awesome...you must love your life

Stop acting like a bitch because your car is geting fucked up. You chose to listen to a shop who knew nothing about the engine they were building. You could have saved yourself a ton of trouble, getting local members to help diagnose and fix your car. People who are educated on this car much more than every person at that "performance shop" combined.

Get the shop to start listening to what people on here are saying. Or get it out of there, and get in contact with locals in your area who know what they are doing.

You need to tell them to take better care of your shit, unless you don't give a fuck about it either.
Djohns (12-11-2016), Gerbilo (12-11-2016), KiwiFlavor (12-16-2016), MS3Shadow (12-12-2016), SofaKingAwesome (12-12-2016), WetzMS3 (12-12-2016)
 Old 12-11-2016, 01:10 PM   #25

Not Ranked  0 score     

Maybe you should pay attention to what he outlined in red in that picture before you throw a bitch fit, yea?

The Following User Says Thank You to Djohns For This Useful Post:
SofaKingAwesome (12-12-2016)
 Old 12-12-2016, 03:34 PM   #26

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Maybe you should pay attention to what he outlined in red in that picture before you throw a bitch fit, yea?
I'm not a mechanic..I see the arrow but no explanation as to what the issue he is referring to.

Not a bitch fit..just some forums people are super elitist and want to talk shit instead of help

Originally Posted by g00s3y View Post
Stop acting like a bitch because your car is geting fucked up. You chose to listen to a shop who knew nothing about the engine they were building. You could have saved yourself a ton of trouble, getting local members to help diagnose and fix your car. People who are educated on this car much more than every person at that "performance shop" combined.

Get the shop to start listening to what people on here are saying. Or get it out of there, and get in contact with locals in your area who know what they are doing.

You need to tell them to take better care of your shit, unless you don't give a fuck about it either.
Please explain how my.car is getting fucked up.

Shoulda coulda woulda... Unfortunetly I don't have a time machine and as I stated before I couldn't find the normal forum.

Yes I want to a shop that. Claims to specialize in Mazda vehicles..am I the first person to come to a forum to seek help with my issues?

I'm talking shit back to people who are just throwing in useless banter that doesn't help me resolve the issues.

Originally Posted by g00s3y View Post

What's he saying with the arrow..there was no explanation.."hey the pic you guys sent me looks like your none to kind to my car"

Then they reply what do you mean....then I say nothing because I don't have direct feedback..

Last edited by deltapsik0; 12-12-2016 at 03:34 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
 Old 12-12-2016, 03:36 PM   #27

WetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

The shop rounded off part of your high pressure fuel pump when attempting to remove it. The red arrow points to a rounded off edge.

It may be hard to get that back in torqued to spec, it will definitely be hard to remove again if it does make it back into the hpfp housing.

SLUNTWORKS SPEEDSHOP
The Following User Says Thank You to WetzMS3 For This Useful Post:
zenit (12-12-2016)
 Old 12-12-2016, 03:57 PM   #28

zenit is the leader of the worldzenit is the leader of the worldzenit is the leader of the worldzenit is the leader of the worldzenit is the leader of the worldzenit is the leader of the worldzenit is the leader of the worldzenit is the leader of the worldzenit is the leader of the worldzenit is the leader of the worldzenit is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,086 Times in 732 Posts
Groans: 57
Groaned at 7 Times in 6 Posts
Neutral  +1 score     

You're seriously upset about my comment?

Groan me: it'll make your internet ego feel better.

"if anyone else acts a fool, we'll punish them to Roberts oil hut to discuss string alignment technique"
-wetzel
zenit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zenit For This Useful Post:
Djohns (12-12-2016), impossible (03-02-2017), KiwiFlavor (12-16-2016), WetzMS3 (12-13-2016)
 Old 12-12-2016, 04:09 PM   #29
Tachyonic Moderator

MS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,693 Times in 1,891 Posts
Groans: 283
Groaned at 20 Times in 16 Posts

Probs

Sent from my Pixel XL
BNR S4, XSPower v3 Exhaust Manifold w/ Tial 44mm EWG Cobb accessport V3, Dizzy Tune in progress CP-e stage2 rmm, tmic, hpfp JBR boost tubes, Tru-3.5in Intake inside a Corksport Cold Air Box, Catless Downpipe & Racepipe, bypass hose, hood scoop, BPV, hood struts, stubby antenna, Aluminum Skid Plate, EBCS, 3.5BAR MAP Sensor, Magnaflow Catback Exhaust DM Full EGR Delete, Passenger Motor Mount, Transmission Motor Mount., Coolant Bypass, VTCS Delete, NGK ILTR6A-7G ,G-LOC R6 Brake pads and Centric High Carbon brake rotors Looks: 25% tint front, 5% back, Heat-blocking front windshield film Escort Passport Max360, RGBW Halos/Demon Eyes 20'' LED Light bar

Use my Updated Custom Google Search to search this forum since the advanced search here is broken
MS3Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MS3Shadow For This Useful Post:
Djohns (12-12-2016), impossible (03-02-2017), KiwiFlavor (12-16-2016), WetzMS3 (12-13-2016)
 Old 12-13-2016, 07:14 PM   #30

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Nah man not upset..

Just trying to learn and understand the issue I couldn't tell from just an arrow..

Thanks

Originally Posted by MS3Shadow View Post
Probs

Sent from my Pixel XL
T_T

I donated to get into the VIP section hopefully I don't end up buying a new motor

Last edited by deltapsik0; 12-13-2016 at 07:14 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
 Old 12-15-2016, 08:45 AM   #31

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Supposed to be getting my car back today or tomorrow... I guess you will all find out soon how fucked I got

Old 12-15-2016, 08:49 AM   #32

Not Ranked  0 score     

OP done went full retard blue.
@Haltech; thanks you for the ladyboi bj he will purchase with your duckets.

SLUNTWORKS SPEEDSHOP
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WetzMS3 For This Useful Post:
impossible (03-02-2017), KiwiFlavor (12-16-2016)
 Old 12-15-2016, 09:03 AM   #33

Not Ranked  0 score     

Who tuned it?

Old 12-15-2016, 09:15 AM   #34

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Who tuned it?
I'm gonna do a WOT data log and SEND it to Freek per Thors suggestion...

I'm.really just trying to get my car fixed and working properly...and fast

Who tuned it?
The shop doing the work claims they can tune it no problem ..they have a dyno etc..but like I said above I'm.gonna send off the data log and hopefully get freeek to do it.

Any other local tuners I could use ?

Last edited by deltapsik0; 12-15-2016 at 09:15 AM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
 Old 12-15-2016, 09:15 AM   #35

Not Ranked  0 score     

You should probably have Justin send you a base map before you go WOT....just saying.

Old 12-15-2016, 09:17 AM   #36

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

You should probably have Justin send you a base map before you go WOT....just saying.
What's the best way to contact him?

Old 12-15-2016, 09:18 AM   #37

Not Ranked  0 score     

Through his website...buy the tune, send him a list of mods and he will send you a base map.

Old 12-15-2016, 09:26 AM   #38

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Through his website...buy the tune, send him a list of mods and he will send you a base map.
Thank you..I'll Google it

Old 12-15-2016, 06:45 PM   #39

sheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the world
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Man, what was wrong with that fuel pump? I'm surprised it was still pushing fuel. Are those metal shavings? Carbon build-up?

I didn't read all the posts, but I would suggest you have someone familiar with the Speeds look at your engine. Might need more work....
KiwiFlavor (12-16-2016)
 Old 12-15-2016, 08:59 PM   #40

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by sheston View Post
Man, what was wrong with that fuel pump? I'm surprised it was still pushing fuel. Are those metal shavings? Carbon build-up?

I didn't read all the posts, but I would suggest you have someone familiar with the Speeds look at your engine. Might need more work....
I was wondering the same thing. Possible it was run off of corn at one point?

The Following User Says Thank You to Djohns For This Useful Post:
KiwiFlavor (12-16-2016)