register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums > Mazdaspeed Forums Sponsors > CorkSport
Garage Calendar Forum Rules Today's Posts Search

CorkSport To say that CorkSport is passionate about Mazda Performance is understatement. It is the essence of what we do. Our mission to offer unparalleled customer service and support, an uncompromising commitment to the community, and deliver top quality performance parts is demonstrated with each product we develop to help fulfill your vehicles performance potential. At CorkSport we believe it doesn’t have to come in a fancy package or be the most expensive product on the market to be the best.

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums

Mazda Forums / MazdaSpeed Forums - Mazdaspeed Forum with High Performance Discussions, Car Gallery, Mods Information, Street Racing Stats,
Street Racing Videos & more. The Archived MazdaspeedForums! Mazdaspeed Mazda MSF MazdaSpeedForums.org.

You are currently viewing our boards in read mode only. We are here to preserve the data and info that is useful to Mazda gear heads.

If you'd like to donate to keep this info alive, your donation will go to hosting, SSL, and domain fees.

Search Forum

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By boatis

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 11-28-2014, 09:10 AM   #1
Approved MSF Vendor

CorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,232 Times in 1,404 Posts
Groans: 2
Groaned at 28 Times in 16 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Black Friday/Cyber Monday Bonanza! FREE Ground Shipping on All Parts

Okay guys, let’s—cut straight to the point here! We’re offering free ground shipping to our U.S. customers through Cyber Monday! This amounts to a pretty huge savings when you consider the cost of shipping heavy products. International customers, no way we’re leaving you out. Enjoy $25 off your order of $150 or more through Monday! […]

More...
CorkSport is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CorkSport For This Useful Post:
boatis (11-28-2014), jack_hammer (11-30-2014), neotide87 (11-28-2014)
 Old 11-28-2014, 09:51 AM   #2

boatis has a reputation beyond reputeboatis has a reputation beyond reputeboatis has a reputation beyond reputeboatis has a reputation beyond reputeboatis has a reputation beyond reputeboatis has a reputation beyond reputeboatis has a reputation beyond reputeboatis has a reputation beyond reputeboatis has a reputation beyond reputeboatis has a reputation beyond reputeboatis has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

yesssssss this is exactly what i needed. shipping for springs, rsb, and short shifter was $70+

Cobb AP V3 - JR TUNED - E85 - ST coilovers - CS hpfp internals - CS sri - CS tip - CS rsb - CS short shifter - CS shifter bushings - UR axle-back - ATP catless dowpipe - CP-E rmm - Denso ITV22

rice : Rally Armor mud flaps - Deep Red powder coated pu wheels - 20% tint
boatis is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-28-2014, 09:58 AM   #3

boatis has a reputation beyond reputeboatis has a reputation beyond reputeboatis has a reputation beyond reputeboatis has a reputation beyond reputeboatis has a reputation beyond reputeboatis has a reputation beyond reputeboatis has a reputation beyond reputeboatis has a reputation beyond reputeboatis has a reputation beyond reputeboatis has a reputation beyond reputeboatis has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

im not seeing the $25 off in my cart. i saw it at one point but after i signed into my account, it disappeared

edit: nevermind, i don't know how to read apparently
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2014-11-28 at 11.58.57 AM.png (551.2 KB, 40 views)

Cobb AP V3 - JR TUNED - E85 - ST coilovers - CS hpfp internals - CS sri - CS tip - CS rsb - CS short shifter - CS shifter bushings - UR axle-back - ATP catless dowpipe - CP-E rmm - Denso ITV22

Last edited by boatis; 11-28-2014 at 10:11 AM.
 Old 11-28-2014, 09:59 AM   #4

doctavus is the leader of the worlddoctavus is the leader of the worlddoctavus is the leader of the worlddoctavus is the leader of the worlddoctavus is the leader of the worlddoctavus is the leader of the worlddoctavus is the leader of the worlddoctavus is the leader of the worlddoctavus is the leader of the worlddoctavus is the leader of the worlddoctavus is the leader of the world
Groans: 9
Groaned at 29 Times in 23 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

No deals on parts?
doctavus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to doctavus For This Useful Post:
dereeek (11-28-2014)
 Old 11-28-2014, 10:04 AM   #5

swsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the worldswsmailman is the leader of the world
Groans: 3
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by boatis View Post
im not seeing the $25 off in my cart. i saw it at one point but after i signed into my account, it disappeared
The $25 off is for international customers, dont think Ann Arbor is international...
Installed Parts:: HTP 3" SRI, Autotech Internals, CP-e Catless DP, CP-e TMIC, FreekTuned, H&R Springs, JBR RSB, Cobb AP V3, JBR 88 RMM, JBR Battery Box, EGR Delete, various CorkSport styling parts, and other things
Not Installed Parts:: JBR Stage 2 OCC
Future Parts:: JBR 80 PMM/TSM, Coilovers, and much more
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

swsmailman is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-28-2014, 10:07 AM   #6

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by swsmailman View Post
The $25 off is for international customers, dont think Ann Arbor is international...
ah, i was too excited to see the announcement that i didn't actually read all of it. ordered them regardless, good enough deal for me lol
CorkSport likes this.

Old 11-28-2014, 10:20 AM   #7

Cheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the worldCheapspeed is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,652 Times in 1,429 Posts
Groans: 29
Groaned at 18 Times in 17 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

You guys were too late on announcing this. I was looking at your BPV but pricing it out without any savings couldn't beat the blackfriday deal I got on a GFB bov from @RPM;

It would've been the first corksport part on my car.
 Old 11-28-2014, 11:11 AM   #8

Mazdaspeed3KHP has a reputation beyond reputeMazdaspeed3KHP has a reputation beyond reputeMazdaspeed3KHP has a reputation beyond reputeMazdaspeed3KHP has a reputation beyond reputeMazdaspeed3KHP has a reputation beyond reputeMazdaspeed3KHP has a reputation beyond reputeMazdaspeed3KHP has a reputation beyond reputeMazdaspeed3KHP has a reputation beyond reputeMazdaspeed3KHP has a reputation beyond reputeMazdaspeed3KHP has a reputation beyond reputeMazdaspeed3KHP has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Cheapspeed View Post
You guys were too late on announcing this. I was looking at your BPV but pricing it out without any savings couldn't beat the blackfriday deal I got on a GFB bov from @RPM;

It would've been the first corksport part on my car.
Dont feel bad the gfb bov is awesome. Had mine for a year on 50/50 with a custom tune. Strong product. Corksport has lots of other great products you can get!

Stock K04/PTP Internals/CP-E TMIC/Sure Full 3" Intake with 3" MAF Housing/ATP Long Catless DP/UR CBE/Sonic Tuning Coilovers / 18x9 +35 RPF1 SBC
Mazdaspeed3KHP is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-28-2014, 12:55 PM   #9
Approved MSF Vendor

CorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by boatis View Post
ah, i was too excited to see the announcement that i didn't actually read all of it. ordered them regardless, good enough deal for me lol
There was something weird which happened for a few orders earlier this morning gave you the free shipping and the $25 off. Enjoy if you got both!

-Derrick

Old 11-28-2014, 03:44 PM   #10

dereeek is the leader of the worlddereeek is the leader of the worlddereeek is the leader of the worlddereeek is the leader of the worlddereeek is the leader of the worlddereeek is the leader of the worlddereeek is the leader of the worlddereeek is the leader of the worlddereeek is the leader of the worlddereeek is the leader of the worlddereeek is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,385 Times in 1,052 Posts
Groans: 386
Groaned at 16 Times in 15 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

meh.

I lost track of the mods in my car.
dereeek is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-30-2014, 08:21 PM   #11

getemslough is the leader of the worldgetemslough is the leader of the worldgetemslough is the leader of the worldgetemslough is the leader of the worldgetemslough is the leader of the worldgetemslough is the leader of the worldgetemslough is the leader of the worldgetemslough is the leader of the worldgetemslough is the leader of the worldgetemslough is the leader of the worldgetemslough is the leader of the world
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

will i get the free shipping on the order i placed at the beginning of the holiday? wed or thurs i think @CorkSport;
---JBR TB/IM TIGS---CS PMM---CS RMM---CS OCC---CS SKID PLATE---
---CS STEERING WHEEL---CS SHIFTER BUSHINGS---SURE SHORTCUT---JBR SHORT SHIFT LEVER---SURE AGS 621g---SURE AGS EXTENDER---
---KONI STR.T---H&R SPRINGS---PROGRESS RSB---MOOG ENDLINKS---17X9+45 RPF1---5MMSPACERS---255/40/17 NITTO NT555---JBR FLAPS---

--GTX BUILD COMPLETE--
--FREEKTUNE 383/404 ON PUMP--
--METH COMING SOON--

getemslough is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-30-2014, 09:07 PM   #12
Approved MSF Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by getemslough View Post
will i get the free shipping on the order i placed at the beginning of the holiday? wed or thurs i think @CorkSport;
Give us a call tomorrow and we will see what we can do.

Derrick

Old 11-30-2014, 10:15 PM   #13

jack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the world
Thanked 17,259 Times in 3,186 Posts
Groans: 549
Groaned at 130 Times in 85 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I know you guys aren't really into discounts or sales, so this is a big deal. Thanks. (I don't actually need anything, but figured i'd acknowledge it)