register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums > Mazdaspeed Forums Sponsors > CorkSport
Garage Calendar Forum Rules Today's Posts Search

CorkSport To say that CorkSport is passionate about Mazda Performance is understatement. It is the essence of what we do. Our mission to offer unparalleled customer service and support, an uncompromising commitment to the community, and deliver top quality performance parts is demonstrated with each product we develop to help fulfill your vehicles performance potential. At CorkSport we believe it doesn’t have to come in a fancy package or be the most expensive product on the market to be the best.

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums

Mazda Forums / MazdaSpeed Forums - Mazdaspeed Forum with High Performance Discussions, Car Gallery, Mods Information, Street Racing Stats,
Street Racing Videos & more. The Archived MazdaspeedForums! Mazdaspeed Mazda MSF MazdaSpeedForums.org.

You are currently viewing our boards in read mode only. We are here to preserve the data and info that is useful to Mazda gear heads.

If you'd like to donate to keep this info alive, your donation will go to hosting, SSL, and domain fees.

Search Forum

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 04-21-2011, 12:21 PM   #1

grodierodie is on a distinguished road
Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default ms6 intake hp gains

i was looking to purchase an cs intake for my ms6 and i was wondering what kind of gains i will see without a tune. regardless i will probably purchase. i plan on using mostly cs parts for all my mods, unless i find a reason not to.
grodierodie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says NO Thank You to grodierodie For This Un-useful Post:
emag remrofni (04-21-2011)
 Old 04-21-2011, 12:32 PM   #2

zatara is the leader of the worldzatara is the leader of the worldzatara is the leader of the worldzatara is the leader of the worldzatara is the leader of the worldzatara is the leader of the worldzatara is the leader of the worldzatara is the leader of the worldzatara is the leader of the worldzatara is the leader of the worldzatara is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,283 Times in 817 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Here you go
zatara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zatara For This Useful Post:
jroc (04-21-2011), PheOniX (04-21-2011)
 Old 04-21-2011, 12:34 PM   #3

speedms6 is the leader of the worldspeedms6 is the leader of the worldspeedms6 is the leader of the worldspeedms6 is the leader of the worldspeedms6 is the leader of the worldspeedms6 is the leader of the worldspeedms6 is the leader of the worldspeedms6 is the leader of the worldspeedms6 is the leader of the worldspeedms6 is the leader of the worldspeedms6 is the leader of the world
Groans: 12
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

oh boy, here we go
2007 Mazdaspeed 6 - Ptp SST, Cobb AP, SSP 3.5" Intake, SURE Sidewinder, Autotech HPFP Internals, PTP 2150 psi HPRV, Cp-e Injector Seals, PTP Injector Studs, Jbarone TIG's, VTCS Delete, ETS 3.25" TMIC, M2 Catless Downpipe, Magnaflow Catback Exhaust, MD OCC, Denso ITV 22, H & R springs, Energy Suspension Rear Sway Bar Bushings, Dashhawk, Hawk HPs Pads, Centric Rotors, Street Unit Rear Motor Mount, TWM Stage II Shifter with Solid Bushings and Weighted Shift Knob, Autometer Mechanical Boost Gauge
speedms6 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-21-2011, 03:25 PM   #4

grodierodie is on a distinguished road
Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

haha yes i asked for that. my apologies, new to forums
grodierodie is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-21-2011, 05:39 PM   #5

zatara is the leader of the worldzatara is the leader of the worldzatara is the leader of the worldzatara is the leader of the worldzatara is the leader of the worldzatara is the leader of the worldzatara is the leader of the worldzatara is the leader of the worldzatara is the leader of the worldzatara is the leader of the worldzatara is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,283 Times in 817 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

just go to corksport.com and you'll be all set.
zatara is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-21-2011, 05:46 PM   #6

emag remrofni is the leader of the worldemag remrofni is the leader of the worldemag remrofni is the leader of the worldemag remrofni is the leader of the worldemag remrofni is the leader of the worldemag remrofni is the leader of the worldemag remrofni is the leader of the worldemag remrofni is the leader of the worldemag remrofni is the leader of the worldemag remrofni is the leader of the worldemag remrofni is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,298 Times in 744 Posts
Groans: 209
Groaned at 92 Times in 38 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Stop being a faggot. Donate, get an avatar, and at least try to think before asking a dumbfuck question.

Good day.

// 09 CWP // Cobb SRI // SURE Race RMM // eBay double penetration DP // SU BPV // ITV22's // JBR SSP // KMD Internals // VTAK GAUGE // Cobb FMIC V.1 //

4 Gallon E85 by Stratified

My Photography - DarkSidePhotoshoot.com

Originally Posted by Monotonous ONE View Post
it was a mexican

whoever said they are lazy is a stupid dumb fucking idiot

and they can do ANYTHING...they prolly got the wheels off with a branch and some hedge clippers
Originally Posted by FreeFlyFreak View Post
The dick bone is not connected to the asshole... Mind over matter, learn to control them both.
emag remrofni is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-21-2011, 10:27 PM   #7
Approved MSF Vendor

CorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,232 Times in 1,404 Posts
Groans: 2
Groaned at 28 Times in 16 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Depends on the dyno...

Take a look around on the forum, there are plenty of dynos up. You have anything else done to your MS6?

-Derrick

CorkSport is offline   Reply With Quote