register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums > Mazdaspeed Forums Sponsors > CorkSport
Garage Calendar Forum Rules Today's Posts Search

CorkSport To say that CorkSport is passionate about Mazda Performance is understatement. It is the essence of what we do. Our mission to offer unparalleled customer service and support, an uncompromising commitment to the community, and deliver top quality performance parts is demonstrated with each product we develop to help fulfill your vehicles performance potential. At CorkSport we believe it doesn’t have to come in a fancy package or be the most expensive product on the market to be the best.

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums

Mazda Forums / MazdaSpeed Forums - Mazdaspeed Forum with High Performance Discussions, Car Gallery, Mods Information, Street Racing Stats,
Street Racing Videos & more. The Archived MazdaspeedForums! Mazdaspeed Mazda MSF MazdaSpeedForums.org.

You are currently viewing our boards in read mode only. We are here to preserve the data and info that is useful to Mazda gear heads.

If you'd like to donate to keep this info alive, your donation will go to hosting, SSL, and domain fees.

Search Forum

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Worbit
  • 2 Post By SofaKingAwesome

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 01-19-2016, 05:49 PM   #1

Worbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,119 Times in 1,101 Posts
Groans: 142
Groaned at 58 Times in 37 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Once again, thank you Corksport (shout out to Vincent!)

Once again Corksport comes through with fast delivery and wonderful service! Vincent even solved another one of my math problems that I left in the comments box!

QUESTION:
There was a party and everyone shook everyone's hands. There were 66 handshakes!! How many people were at the party?

Another happy CS customer! Now if I can get a responce to my trouble ticket about my exhaust rattle (not sure if Vincent got my message I left for him)
Code Monkey likes this.

Zoom-Zoom-Coons on 05/10/16
2011 Mazdaspeed3 Celestial Blue Mica
BUILT BY CORKSPORT
CP-e Catted Downpipe || CP-e HPFP || Corksport Turbo || Corksport 3-bar Map Sensor || Corksport EBCS|| Corksport SRI || Corksport TIP || Corksport CBE || Corksport Boost Cut Killer || Corksport FMIC || Corksport SSP || Corksport MM Inserts || Corksport Blue Shift Knob || Corksport Injector Seals || DM Full EGR Delete Kit || Corksport License Plate Relocation Kit || Snyapse Engineering Synchronic BOV || Cobb V3 Accessport (PD Tune in progress)
Worbit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Worbit For This Useful Post:
Code Monkey (01-22-2016), MD1032 (01-22-2016), taf0422 (01-19-2016)
 Old 01-20-2016, 05:23 PM   #2
Approved MSF Vendor

CorkSport Vincent is the leader of the worldCorkSport Vincent is the leader of the worldCorkSport Vincent is the leader of the worldCorkSport Vincent is the leader of the worldCorkSport Vincent is the leader of the worldCorkSport Vincent is the leader of the worldCorkSport Vincent is the leader of the worldCorkSport Vincent is the leader of the worldCorkSport Vincent is the leader of the worldCorkSport Vincent is the leader of the worldCorkSport Vincent is the leader of the world
Groans: 0
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

You make me think to hard at work.
Worbit (01-21-2016)
 Old 01-22-2016, 07:53 PM   #3
COCKSTRONG

SofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the world
Thanked 17,776 Times in 4,956 Posts
Groans: 890
Groaned at 278 Times in 160 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

@CorkSport; do you have a Travis there? Seems he may have had some fun with you.. Our Travis > Your Travis tho

EVERY "I DON'T USE MSF" FACEBOOK RETARD EVER
SofaKingAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SofaKingAwesome For This Useful Post:
InkedInspector (01-22-2016), MD1032 (01-22-2016)