register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums > Mazdaspeed Forums Sponsors > CorkSport
Garage Calendar Forum Rules Today's Posts Search

CorkSport To say that CorkSport is passionate about Mazda Performance is understatement. It is the essence of what we do. Our mission to offer unparalleled customer service and support, an uncompromising commitment to the community, and deliver top quality performance parts is demonstrated with each product we develop to help fulfill your vehicles performance potential. At CorkSport we believe it doesn’t have to come in a fancy package or be the most expensive product on the market to be the best.

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums

Mazda Forums / MazdaSpeed Forums - Mazdaspeed Forum with High Performance Discussions, Car Gallery, Mods Information, Street Racing Stats,
Street Racing Videos & more. The Archived MazdaspeedForums! Mazdaspeed Mazda MSF MazdaSpeedForums.org.

You are currently viewing our boards in read mode only. We are here to preserve the data and info that is useful to Mazda gear heads.

If you'd like to donate to keep this info alive, your donation will go to hosting, SSL, and domain fees.

Search Forum

Like Tree8Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 02-04-2014, 01:44 PM   #41
Approved MSF Vendor

CorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the worldCorkSport is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,232 Times in 1,404 Posts
Groans: 2
Groaned at 28 Times in 16 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by my2k13speed3 View Post
Do you guys use 6061 type aluminum?
Yup

CorkSport is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-07-2014, 12:13 AM   #42

Kvo_8 has a brilliant futureKvo_8 has a brilliant futureKvo_8 has a brilliant futureKvo_8 has a brilliant futureKvo_8 has a brilliant futureKvo_8 has a brilliant futureKvo_8 has a brilliant futureKvo_8 has a brilliant futureKvo_8 has a brilliant futureKvo_8 has a brilliant futureKvo_8 has a brilliant future
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed my 70D CS Race RMM today. It took all of 10 mins with a lift. The car felt so much better. No wheel hop, no added vibrations and shifting was smooth as butter. Thanks CS!
Kvo_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kvo_8 For This Useful Post:
CorkSport (02-07-2014)
 Old 02-16-2014, 12:50 AM   #43

Lucky454ss has a reputation beyond reputeLucky454ss has a reputation beyond reputeLucky454ss has a reputation beyond reputeLucky454ss has a reputation beyond reputeLucky454ss has a reputation beyond reputeLucky454ss has a reputation beyond reputeLucky454ss has a reputation beyond reputeLucky454ss has a reputation beyond reputeLucky454ss has a reputation beyond reputeLucky454ss has a reputation beyond reputeLucky454ss has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

just ordered the 3 piece set cant wait to get them in with all the great feed back
Lucky454ss is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-11-2014, 11:21 AM   #44

mituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,138 Times in 1,236 Posts
Groans: 111
Groaned at 17 Times in 14 Posts
Neutral  +1 score     

Those who are after the comfort of those 70DURO beefy bushings, beware, they don't seem to be available any more (probably it's me who bought all the spares ). Maybe the demand was not great enough for the 70DURO bushes or they just ran out, I don't know, they just don't have them any more.

I just found this out from a friend who I advised to get this mount as it's a perfect balance between the DD comfort and what a better motor mount should do. Instead he was sent just the motor mount with the 80DURO bushes, not the 70+spare 80s (that was a bit of a FAIL on the @CorkSport side as well, as he thought he's buying something different than he actually ended up with). I don't feel that great either because I gave an advice based on a configuration of this product that I knew is still available (he wanted improved performance and stock feel, so this mount with the 70duro bushes was the only appropriate answer), instead we found out the hard way when the mount was delivered.

And no, please don't tell me how great other mounts on the market are. I tried almost all of them, I know how great they are (they actually are, but they just aren't for me).
Bilstein B12 + CS Camber plates + Eibach camber arms, SSR Type-F, Michelin PS4 225/40/R18, Cobb RMM, StopTech Street Pads + Stoptech Slotted disks, SouthBend Enduro Stage3 clutch, genpu TMM + CS Insert, TheSpeedLine 2X Rear Cross Floor and Rear Middle Lower Strut bars, Tanabe 4 Point Under Brace, Whiteline Bumpsteeer corection kit
JBR Tru-3" + CS CAI Box, CP-e TMIC, Cobb XLE, NGK LTR7IX, UR v3 catted DP and res&catted TP, Cobb CatBack, GS EBCS, Autotech internals, GTX3071r gen2, CS 3.5BAR, Guardian Angel, CoolingMist WMI, VCTS Delete, stock ported IM, CorkSport cam shafts
Mahle 88mm 4032 9.6:1 pistons, Manley rods, CA625+ head studs, King rod&main bearings, CS seals, DCR VVT, Koyorad radiator.
StratiVersaTuned FTW to 28PSI, self-tuned to 32PSI

2008 Icy Blue Mazda CX7 6 Speed Manual
SU TMIC, Autotech HPFP internals, Cobb XLE, Cobb EBCS, CorkSport 3.5BAR MAP
GTX2867R gen2, stock spark plugs, stock cats and stock exhaust FTW, JBR Tru-3" Silicone intake
TheSpeedLine Top and Lower Strut bars
self-Versatuned to 22PSI
mituc is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mituc For This Useful Post:
TMOtester (07-12-2014)
 Old 07-11-2014, 12:11 PM   #45

SpencerC is the leader of the worldSpencerC is the leader of the worldSpencerC is the leader of the worldSpencerC is the leader of the worldSpencerC is the leader of the worldSpencerC is the leader of the worldSpencerC is the leader of the worldSpencerC is the leader of the worldSpencerC is the leader of the worldSpencerC is the leader of the worldSpencerC is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,311 Times in 1,156 Posts
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

We did stop producing the 70 duro and have just the 80 duro now. I'm not really sure why myself, people seemed to love both! Nonetheless if you order any of our mounts now, race or steel it will be an 80 duro insert only.

We tried to communicate this to any customers who had an order with us, sorry if we missed letting him know.
SOLD: 2009 Metro Gray Mica Mazdaspeed 3 - CorkSport Stage II SRI - CorkSport High Flow Downpipe -CorkSport TMIC - CorkSport Short Shift Plate - CorkSport Shifter Bushings - CorkSport Rear Motor Mount -
CorkSport Passenger Side Motor Mount -Cobb Accessport - CorkSport HPFP Max Flow Fuel Pump Internals - CorkSport LED Kit

1992 Red Mazda Miata - Flyin Miata Swaybars, Hard Dog Hard Bar, Koni Yellow Shocks, Flying Miata Springs, Spec Stage 1 Clutch, E-Code headlights

Next?: 2016 Mazda Mx5? 2017 Mazdaspeed 3?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SpencerC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SpencerC For This Useful Post:
Easter Bunny (07-11-2014)
 Old 07-11-2014, 12:22 PM   #46

darthxar is the leader of the worlddarthxar is the leader of the worlddarthxar is the leader of the worlddarthxar is the leader of the worlddarthxar is the leader of the worlddarthxar is the leader of the worlddarthxar is the leader of the worlddarthxar is the leader of the worlddarthxar is the leader of the worlddarthxar is the leader of the worlddarthxar is the leader of the world
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I hope my 70 lasts forever then, because I love it.

darthxar is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-11-2014, 01:13 PM   #47

TMOtester is a jewel in the roughTMOtester is a jewel in the roughTMOtester is a jewel in the roughTMOtester is a jewel in the rough
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Spencer@CorkSport View Post
We tried to communicate this to any customers who had an order with us, sorry if we missed letting him know.
you did let me know...unfortunately only after the order was shipped and I sent a few mails around to find out what's happening. Oh well, I got over it now

I don't know how 70 feels like because I am still running the stock one, so it's a fresh start with the 80 anyway I just hope it isn't going to be too stiff for my liking. This is the reason I opted not to go for the other mounts in the first place (we exchanged some mails about this if you remember, Spencer...Dani here). But will see after I install it. Or I'll talk mituc (whom I thank for the great advices so far, btw!) into giving me his spare 70s
TMOtester is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TMOtester For This Useful Post:
mituc (07-11-2014), SpencerC (07-11-2014)
 Old 07-11-2014, 01:43 PM   #48

mituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by darthxar View Post
I hope my 70 lasts forever then, because I love it.
I think they will. I just replaced a set last month and the original set was in very good condition after about one year/20k kms. I still regret ditching it into the trash. I still have one spare left though.
Bilstein B12 + CS Camber plates + Eibach camber arms, SSR Type-F, Michelin PS4 225/40/R18, Cobb RMM, StopTech Street Pads + Stoptech Slotted disks, SouthBend Enduro Stage3 clutch, genpu TMM + CS Insert, TheSpeedLine 2X Rear Cross Floor and Rear Middle Lower Strut bars, Tanabe 4 Point Under Brace, Whiteline Bumpsteeer corection kit
JBR Tru-3" + CS CAI Box, CP-e TMIC, Cobb XLE, NGK LTR7IX, UR v3 catted DP and res&catted TP, Cobb CatBack, GS EBCS, Autotech internals, GTX3071r gen2, CS 3.5BAR, Guardian Angel, CoolingMist WMI, VCTS Delete, stock ported IM, CorkSport cam shafts
Mahle 88mm 4032 9.6:1 pistons, Manley rods, CA625+ head studs, King rod&main bearings, CS seals, DCR VVT, Koyorad radiator.

GTX2867R gen2, stock spark plugs, stock cats and stock exhaust FTW, JBR Tru-3" Silicone intake
self-Versatuned to 22PSI
darthxar (07-11-2014)
 Old 07-23-2014, 10:46 PM   #49

Gunslinger is a splendid one to beholdGunslinger is a splendid one to beholdGunslinger is a splendid one to beholdGunslinger is a splendid one to beholdGunslinger is a splendid one to beholdGunslinger is a splendid one to beholdGunslinger is a splendid one to behold
Not Ranked  0 score     

Just threw my RMM in this evening at a friends house. All I can say is WoW! I read reviews of people saying the car feels solid...I know what that feels like now looool. Also the shipping came a whole day early, thanks CS!
Gunslinger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gunslinger For This Useful Post:
SpencerC (07-24-2014)
 Old 07-24-2014, 10:08 AM   #50

SpencerC is the leader of the worldSpencerC is the leader of the worldSpencerC is the leader of the worldSpencerC is the leader of the worldSpencerC is the leader of the worldSpencerC is the leader of the worldSpencerC is the leader of the worldSpencerC is the leader of the worldSpencerC is the leader of the worldSpencerC is the leader of the worldSpencerC is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Enjoy it.
Atticaz likes this.
SOLD: 2009 Metro Gray Mica Mazdaspeed 3 - CorkSport Stage II SRI - CorkSport High Flow Downpipe -CorkSport TMIC - CorkSport Short Shift Plate - CorkSport Shifter Bushings - CorkSport Rear Motor Mount -
CorkSport Passenger Side Motor Mount -Cobb Accessport - CorkSport HPFP Max Flow Fuel Pump Internals - CorkSport LED Kit

1992 Red Mazda Miata - Flyin Miata Swaybars, Hard Dog Hard Bar, Koni Yellow Shocks, Flying Miata Springs, Spec Stage 1 Clutch, E-Code headlights

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gunslinger (07-29-2014)
 Old 07-24-2014, 10:26 AM   #51

Atticaz is the leader of the worldAtticaz is the leader of the worldAtticaz is the leader of the worldAtticaz is the leader of the worldAtticaz is the leader of the worldAtticaz is the leader of the worldAtticaz is the leader of the worldAtticaz is the leader of the worldAtticaz is the leader of the worldAtticaz is the leader of the worldAtticaz is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

I still have a spare 70 duro bushing set. Got the 80/70 combo, in case I didn't like the 80. Wonder how much I could sell it for, because the 80 is a winner !!!
Atticaz is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-24-2014, 12:17 PM   #52

subydoored is the leader of the worldsubydoored is the leader of the worldsubydoored is the leader of the worldsubydoored is the leader of the worldsubydoored is the leader of the worldsubydoored is the leader of the worldsubydoored is the leader of the worldsubydoored is the leader of the worldsubydoored is the leader of the worldsubydoored is the leader of the worldsubydoored is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

I got 15k miles on mine and it still look brand new
SpencerC (07-25-2014)
 Old 09-10-2014, 12:16 PM   #53

TMOtester is a jewel in the roughTMOtester is a jewel in the roughTMOtester is a jewel in the roughTMOtester is a jewel in the rough
Not Ranked  0 score     

Got my 80 duro RMM installed today. Well, as long as you're not starting cold and not staying at idle while cold, this thing makes you go WOW. Else, if your engine is cold and you stay a bit at idle, it shows you how harsh it can be Let's say your passengers won't thank you
Other than that, awesome product! Makes your car feel sooooo much more robust! Once the engine is hot enough (your engine is already "hot" just so you know...DISI FTW) you won't feel a thing.

Final conclusion...make sure you have this on!
The Following User Says Thank You to TMOtester For This Useful Post:
SpencerC (09-10-2014)
 Old 09-10-2014, 12:44 PM   #54

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by TMOtester View Post
if your engine is cold and you stay a bit at idle, it shows you how harsh it can be Let's say your passengers won't thank you
It should get better and better once you put some miles on it. The warmer ambient temperatures during this nice autumn will help with the break-in quite a lot.

self-Versatuned to 22PSI
TMOtester (09-11-2014)
 Old 09-10-2014, 12:56 PM   #55

Not Ranked  0 score     

Thanks for the review!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TMOtester (09-11-2014)
 Old 09-10-2014, 01:00 PM   #56

Not Ranked  0 score     

Thanks for making this
The Following User Says Thank You to TMOtester For This Useful Post:
SpencerC (09-10-2014)
 Old 12-04-2014, 12:29 PM   #57

jonathanrivera545 will become famous soon enough
Not Ranked  0 score     

Can I order this rear race mount through here? If so how much? Thanks
jonathanrivera545 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-04-2014, 01:00 PM   #58

jdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the worldjdmage_mx5 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,654 Times in 805 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by jonathanrivera545 View Post
Just go to their website www.corksport.com

HTA 3076 | HTP 4" Intake, battery tray, under mount piping | CPE Exhaust Manifold, downpipe, FMIC & Stage 2 RMM | MD TMM and PMM | Tial MV-R ewg w/ Kozmic dump tube | VCTS delete/Ported IM | JBR OCC, EGR delete, BSD w/ oil pan baffle & RSB | SP63 Oil Cap Breather | Synapse SB BPV | UR CBE | Autotech HPFP | H & R Coilovers | Whiteline Endlinks | Manley Pistons & Rods | L19 Head Studs | Kozmic 6th Port w/ DW65c ITFP | Snow Performance Stg 2 Meth | JMF Manifold | SouthBend Stg 3 Endurance Clutch | Tuned with
jdmage_mx5 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-04-2014, 03:35 PM   #59

Not Ranked  0 score     

Ok thanks I'm try sell some wheels then I'm order them hope is not harsh knowing its my family car haha I'm used to it in my car
 Old 12-04-2014, 03:38 PM   #60

Atticaz is the leader of the worldAtticaz is the leader of the worldAtticaz is the leader of the worldAtticaz is the leader of the worldAtticaz is the leader of the worldAtticaz is the leader of the worldAtticaz is the leader of the worldAtticaz is the leader of the worldAtticaz is the leader of the worldAtticaz is the leader of the worldAtticaz is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Ok thanks I'm try sell some wheels then I'm order them hope is not harsh knowing its my family car haha I'm used to it in my car
It's not.
 Old 12-04-2014, 03:49 PM   #61

Not Ranked  0 score     

Ok thanks man on my other car I have all solid mounts so I'm use to it I just don't want hear the wife haha
 Old 12-04-2014, 04:08 PM   #62

Not Ranked  0 score     

Ok thanks man on my other car I have all solid mounts so I'm use to it I just don't want hear the wife haha
The passengers mount are the ones that will make your speed sound like a tractor. Lol. Had to ditch mine. I drive A LOT and don't race so until I find a mellow aftermarket passenger mount I am sticking with stock. I do have the tranny mount insert, though. That's a goody too.
 Old 12-04-2014, 04:11 PM   #63

Not Ranked  0 score     

Nice man yea I have 06 civic Si (I know Honda haha) with full bolt on and tuned with full mounts to me it sound like stock till I get in same stock car as mine haha
 Old 12-05-2014, 10:15 AM   #64

Not Ranked  0 score     

Order it here: https://corksport.com/corksport-mazd...tor-mount.html or call me, 360-260-2675

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
 Old 12-19-2014, 03:11 AM   #65

Not Ranked  0 score     

https://corksport.com/corksport-mazd...tor-mount.html

https://corksport.com/corksport-mazd...tor-mount.html

What are the difference on these two @corksport?
 Old 12-19-2014, 08:11 AM   #66

subydoored is the leader of the worldsubydoored is the leader of the worldsubydoored is the leader of the worldsubydoored is the leader of the worldsubydoored is the leader of the worldsubydoored is the leader of the worldsubydoored is the leader of the worldsubydoored is the leader of the worldsubydoored is the leader of the worldsubydoored is the leader of the worldsubydoored is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

One is oem design the other is aluminam
 Old 12-19-2014, 11:10 AM   #67

Not Ranked  0 score     

Yea I seen that but is there anything else
 Old 12-19-2014, 03:52 PM   #68

Not Ranked  0 score     

Steel vs Aluminum and OEM vs Our Own design. That is the difference.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]