register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> Mazdaspeed3/6 General Discussion
Garage Calendar Forum Rules Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums

Mazda Forums / MazdaSpeed Forums - Mazdaspeed Forum with High Performance Discussions, Car Gallery, Mods Information, Street Racing Stats,
Street Racing Videos & more. The Archived MazdaspeedForums! Mazdaspeed Mazda MSF MazdaSpeedForums.org.

You are currently viewing our boards in read mode only. We are here to preserve the data and info that is useful to Mazda gear heads.

If you'd like to donate to keep this info alive, your donation will go to hosting, SSL, and domain fees.

Search Forum

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By daafisch

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 05-06-2012, 05:08 PM   #1

ABloodBrother is the leader of the worldABloodBrother is the leader of the worldABloodBrother is the leader of the worldABloodBrother is the leader of the worldABloodBrother is the leader of the worldABloodBrother is the leader of the worldABloodBrother is the leader of the worldABloodBrother is the leader of the worldABloodBrother is the leader of the worldABloodBrother is the leader of the worldABloodBrother is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,110 Times in 623 Posts
Groans: 4
Groaned at 17 Times in 13 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Calling On CT

The Ct scene for cars so far has been weak. Was wondering if anyone here on MSF lives in Ct and wants to try and schedule some meets and maybe bring it back?
Just trying to generate some interest
ABloodBrother is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-06-2012, 05:14 PM   #2

daafisch is the leader of the worlddaafisch is the leader of the worlddaafisch is the leader of the worlddaafisch is the leader of the worlddaafisch is the leader of the worlddaafisch is the leader of the worlddaafisch is the leader of the worlddaafisch is the leader of the worlddaafisch is the leader of the worlddaafisch is the leader of the worlddaafisch is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,866 Times in 1,439 Posts
Groans: 58
Groaned at 13 Times in 13 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Check out the NATOR CT section. I know @Polish Man is always trying to get people together.
kritz likes this.
daafisch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to daafisch For This Useful Post:
kritz (05-06-2012)
 Old 05-06-2012, 05:16 PM   #3

ABloodBrother is the leader of the worldABloodBrother is the leader of the worldABloodBrother is the leader of the worldABloodBrother is the leader of the worldABloodBrother is the leader of the worldABloodBrother is the leader of the worldABloodBrother is the leader of the worldABloodBrother is the leader of the worldABloodBrother is the leader of the worldABloodBrother is the leader of the worldABloodBrother is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

thanks man, haven't checked that thread out. if i did wouldn't have bothered posting
The Following User Says Thank You to ABloodBrother For This Useful Post:
kritz (05-06-2012)
 Old 05-06-2012, 05:33 PM   #4

kritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the world
Thanked 16,792 Times in 4,852 Posts
Groans: 95
Groaned at 48 Times in 40 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Also check the NJ and NY Nator sections for events that you guys could attend to be inspired by. Listen it is not magic a few guys need to be 'those guys' that get the Natorizm kick started by hosting events(install days,cart racing,track days....) So be that guy, infact there is an install day coming up in NJ and I am hosting a get together on the 27th of May we will be going to the air show @ Jones Beach with a BBQ after the show at my house, open invite bro.

@ABloodBrother
NJSPEED3 (05-12-2012), predapio (05-07-2012)
 Old 05-06-2012, 05:39 PM   #5

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

That definitely sounds good. We have a decent mob so far but can't really get enough people to really inspire others. I like the idea of BBQ after shows. Where's Jones Beach at? sounds like something to be interested in..
@kritz
 Old 05-06-2012, 05:46 PM   #6

kritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Here ya go! @ABloodBrother

http://www.mazdaspeedforum.org/forum/foru...-beach-112035/
 Old 05-06-2012, 05:58 PM   #7

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

looks pretty awesome, gonna look more into my sched for that weekend
The Following User Says Thank You to ABloodBrother For This Useful Post:
kritz (05-06-2012)
 Old 05-06-2012, 06:34 PM   #8

smoogs12 is the leader of the worldsmoogs12 is the leader of the worldsmoogs12 is the leader of the worldsmoogs12 is the leader of the worldsmoogs12 is the leader of the worldsmoogs12 is the leader of the worldsmoogs12 is the leader of the worldsmoogs12 is the leader of the worldsmoogs12 is the leader of the worldsmoogs12 is the leader of the worldsmoogs12 is the leader of the world
Thanked 6,794 Times in 3,106 Posts
Groans: 423
Groaned at 15 Times in 15 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

@kritz so Pablo is definitely going to jones beach?
SOLD

1999 Jeep XJ
6.5" Lift | Armor | 33" Tires | Bumpers

1996 Jeep XJ
3.5" Lift | 31" GY Duratracs | Bumpers

1994 Miata
15x8's w/NT05's | KYB AGX | Hardog Roll Bar | 70D Engine Mounts
smoogs12 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to smoogs12 For This Useful Post:
kritz (05-06-2012)
 Old 05-06-2012, 06:42 PM   #9

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by smoogs12 View Post
Yup, @SPEED6 KILLAH will be there, I moved the date so he and his family could make it.
NJSPEED3 (05-12-2012)
 Old 05-06-2012, 06:44 PM   #10

smoogs12 is the leader of the worldsmoogs12 is the leader of the worldsmoogs12 is the leader of the worldsmoogs12 is the leader of the worldsmoogs12 is the leader of the worldsmoogs12 is the leader of the worldsmoogs12 is the leader of the worldsmoogs12 is the leader of the worldsmoogs12 is the leader of the worldsmoogs12 is the leader of the worldsmoogs12 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by kritz View Post
Yup, @SPEED6 KILLAH will be there, I moved the date so he and his family could make it.
Is his car done? I fell wayyyy behind on that thread.
SOLD

1999 Jeep XJ

1996 Jeep XJ

1994 Miata
 Old 05-06-2012, 06:52 PM   #11

Not Ranked  0 score     

Not yet, too many other boys keep blowing motors. You know the old adage "The son of the shoemaker has no shoes"
NJSPEED3 (05-12-2012), predapio (05-07-2012)
 Old 05-06-2012, 07:01 PM   #12

Not Ranked  0 score     

Damn. Wanted to see it.

Just trying to figure out if i can do a 6 hour round trip and still make it home at a reasonable hour (I work at 4am). Pablo's car would have been all the motivation i needed lol.

Me and @ABloodBrother would probably roll together if either one of us went. We're related.

Definitely gonna mark my calendar though.
SOLD

1999 Jeep XJ

1996 Jeep XJ

1994 Miata
 Old 05-06-2012, 07:14 PM   #13

Not Ranked  0 score     

Damn. Wanted to see it.

Just trying to figure out if i can do a 6 hour round trip and still make it home at a reasonable hour (I work at 4am). Pablo's car would have been all the motivation i needed lol.

Me and @ABloodBrother would probably roll together if either one of us went. We're related.

Definitely gonna mark my calendar though.
Might be done by then keep posted!
 Old 05-07-2012, 05:06 AM   #14

SPEED6 KILLAH is the leader of the worldSPEED6 KILLAH is the leader of the worldSPEED6 KILLAH is the leader of the worldSPEED6 KILLAH is the leader of the worldSPEED6 KILLAH is the leader of the worldSPEED6 KILLAH is the leader of the worldSPEED6 KILLAH is the leader of the worldSPEED6 KILLAH is the leader of the worldSPEED6 KILLAH is the leader of the worldSPEED6 KILLAH is the leader of the worldSPEED6 KILLAH is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,772 Times in 853 Posts
Groans: 14
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Yup I'll definitely be there...

Originally Posted by kritz View Post
Thanks Steve for moving the date can wait its going to be really nice that day..

Last edited by SPEED6 KILLAH; 05-07-2012 at 05:06 AM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
SPEED6 KILLAH is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SPEED6 KILLAH For This Useful Post:
NJSPEED3 (05-12-2012)
 Old 05-07-2012, 08:03 AM   #15

Adam is so pro is the leader of the worldAdam is so pro is the leader of the worldAdam is so pro is the leader of the worldAdam is so pro is the leader of the worldAdam is so pro is the leader of the worldAdam is so pro is the leader of the worldAdam is so pro is the leader of the worldAdam is so pro is the leader of the worldAdam is so pro is the leader of the worldAdam is so pro is the leader of the worldAdam is so pro is the leader of the world
Groans: 26
Groaned at 27 Times in 15 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Ohai.

Old 05-09-2012, 07:13 AM   #16

Polish Man is the leader of the worldPolish Man is the leader of the worldPolish Man is the leader of the worldPolish Man is the leader of the worldPolish Man is the leader of the worldPolish Man is the leader of the worldPolish Man is the leader of the worldPolish Man is the leader of the worldPolish Man is the leader of the worldPolish Man is the leader of the worldPolish Man is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,342 Times in 898 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by ABloodBrother View Post
The Ct scene for cars so far has been weak. Was wondering if anyone here on MSF lives in Ct and wants to try and schedule some meets and maybe bring it back?
Yes it is indeed but its a tough crowd

@kritz if i can get my polish buddy to go ill be there and i shall post in the CT section....

@dziela

Deszcze niespokojne
potargały sad,
a my na tej wojnie
ładnych parę lat.
Do domu wrócimy,
w piecu napalimy,
nakarmimy psa.
Przed nocą zdążymy,
tylko zwyciężymy,
a to ważna gra!

Last edited by Polish Man; 05-09-2012 at 07:20 AM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
Polish Man is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-09-2012, 06:48 PM   #17

Docnox is the leader of the worldDocnox is the leader of the worldDocnox is the leader of the worldDocnox is the leader of the worldDocnox is the leader of the worldDocnox is the leader of the worldDocnox is the leader of the worldDocnox is the leader of the worldDocnox is the leader of the worldDocnox is the leader of the worldDocnox is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,402 Times in 435 Posts
Groans: 35
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

We should all hit up the track at Lebanon Valley sometime. Crank out some runs.
Mazdaspeed SRI, Medieval inlet, Eibach Springs, Magnaflow cbe,
3 ebay catless dp, SU rmm, HKS ssqv, JBR stage 2 ssp
Altered Customs fmic, Autotech fp internals
Cobb AP, Stage 2+ 93 tweaked
Centric blanks, EBC red pads
Lotek center gauge pod: AEM wideband, Autometer boost and volts
Tints, blacked emblems, spec-v front lip, Shark fin
Redline MT-90, ITV-22s, Matt Damond OCC

13.66@102 Lebanon Valley 4/10/11 (sri, tp, rmm, ap)

DO Meth kit waiting on install
Docnox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Docnox For This Useful Post:
smoogs12 (05-10-2012)
 Old 05-09-2012, 07:20 PM   #18

DUCE22 is a name known to allDUCE22 is a name known to allDUCE22 is a name known to allDUCE22 is a name known to allDUCE22 is a name known to allDUCE22 is a name known to all
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by ABloodBrother View Post
I'm from Hartford but I have a 9 month old, another one on the way, just bought a house and I work nights and weekends so I pretty much don't have time @ all..
 Old 05-09-2012, 08:26 PM   #19

Adam is so pro is the leader of the worldAdam is so pro is the leader of the worldAdam is so pro is the leader of the worldAdam is so pro is the leader of the worldAdam is so pro is the leader of the worldAdam is so pro is the leader of the worldAdam is so pro is the leader of the worldAdam is so pro is the leader of the worldAdam is so pro is the leader of the worldAdam is so pro is the leader of the worldAdam is so pro is the leader of the world
Groans: 26
Groaned at 27 Times in 15 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

http://www.mazdaspeedforum.org/forum/foru...cticut-113197/
 Old 05-12-2012, 10:24 PM   #20

gyoku2006@gmail.com has disabled reputation
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

i just moved back to CT for awile, im in groton and just bought a black MS3 although i havent had anytime for mods yet so its bone stock right now, i have a decent amount of down time so im game
gyoku2006@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-12-2012, 10:26 PM   #21

snailD is the leader of the worldsnailD is the leader of the worldsnailD is the leader of the worldsnailD is the leader of the worldsnailD is the leader of the worldsnailD is the leader of the worldsnailD is the leader of the worldsnailD is the leader of the worldsnailD is the leader of the worldsnailD is the leader of the worldsnailD is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,278 Times in 1,284 Posts
Groans: 20
Groaned at 25 Times in 18 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

im in mass right next to the ct boarder. efi logics is having a meet on the 19th that i was thinking of attending
[443/409]SAE CORRECTED -------------245 DZ102 / 245 NT01
snailD is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-12-2012, 10:30 PM   #22
Tripple OG

NJSPEED3 is the leader of the worldNJSPEED3 is the leader of the worldNJSPEED3 is the leader of the worldNJSPEED3 is the leader of the worldNJSPEED3 is the leader of the worldNJSPEED3 is the leader of the worldNJSPEED3 is the leader of the worldNJSPEED3 is the leader of the worldNJSPEED3 is the leader of the worldNJSPEED3 is the leader of the worldNJSPEED3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 18,589 Times in 4,111 Posts
Groans: 113
Groaned at 50 Times in 44 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

This thread now belongs in the CT Nator section.

Get busy
NJSPEED3 is offline   Reply With Quote