register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> Mazdaspeed3/6 General Discussion
Garage Calendar Forum Rules Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums

Mazda Forums / MazdaSpeed Forums - Mazdaspeed Forum with High Performance Discussions, Car Gallery, Mods Information, Street Racing Stats,
Street Racing Videos & more. The Archived MazdaspeedForums! Mazdaspeed Mazda MSF MazdaSpeedForums.org.

You are currently viewing our boards in read mode only. We are here to preserve the data and info that is useful to Mazda gear heads.

If you'd like to donate to keep this info alive, your donation will go to hosting, SSL, and domain fees.

Search Forum

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 04-12-2009, 09:58 PM   #1
Banned

ptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,743 Times in 671 Posts
Groans: 23
Groaned at 75 Times in 47 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Group Buys are Us!

So we have a few itemes we want to offer out to you guys.

First off, I have 2 CAT BACK exhaust systems. Full SS with mufflers, $550 + shipping (pm me your zip code) We want reveiws on these, thanks.

Next, our new down pipe that replaces both cat converters. Again these are full SS and fit excellent:

1 With cat $499
2 With out cat $349

We need reviews written on these, so please for the deal your getting... write a reveiw for us.

I have 10 drop in filters I am just going to give away, $20 a piece shipped.

Traction bar GB will be happening as well, we will have 10 slots open for these at $249 per set. These have been tested over the last 10k miles and have not been adjusted one time to verify that we are good to go. I have clutch dropped them on 255 DR's at 5500 RPM, all is good and they are holding up very well. No broken welds with these and they will provide you with the zero wheel hop you are looking for.

10 spots for these, we are asking for written reviews on them.

1. fbpem1
2. Erich
3. mazdarati

Now, I need you guys to tell me what you want to see the next GB to be on. We have our S1 kits getting dynoed in the next 2 weeks. Our S2 kit will be getting dynoed, a week after that, then the SST dyno with Cobb AP and ATR software will be getting installed and tuned with individual port injection W/Meth. This will be our S3 kit and that will be about all the further we are going to take the car.

Let me know what you guys want to see and we will bring it to you. Maybe an AP Group Buy? Let me know, thanks.

Last edited by ptperformance; 04-13-2009 at 01:13 PM.
ptperformance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ptperformance For This Useful Post:
bioevolve (04-13-2009), Fobio (04-13-2009), mike8748 (04-13-2009), psychophyr (04-12-2009)
 Old 04-12-2009, 10:05 PM   #2

fbpem1 is the leader of the worldfbpem1 is the leader of the worldfbpem1 is the leader of the worldfbpem1 is the leader of the worldfbpem1 is the leader of the worldfbpem1 is the leader of the worldfbpem1 is the leader of the worldfbpem1 is the leader of the worldfbpem1 is the leader of the worldfbpem1 is the leader of the worldfbpem1 is the leader of the world
Groans: 20
Groaned at 47 Times in 40 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

give me the traction bars please and the fuel pump.
 Old 04-12-2009, 10:30 PM   #3
Banned

ptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by fbpem1 View Post
give me the traction bars please and the fuel pump.
S1 kits are going to come with the fuel pump, TB's are nearing completion and you will be added to the list, thanks.
 Old 04-12-2009, 10:59 PM   #4

Erich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the world
Thanked 91,339 Times in 2,955 Posts
Groans: 19
Groaned at 28 Times in 24 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Put me on the traction bar list.
Erich is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-13-2009, 01:38 AM   #5
Banned

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Erich View Post
Put me on the traction bar list.
You got it.
 Old 04-13-2009, 01:39 AM   #6
Banned

glocK23 is the leader of the worldglocK23 is the leader of the worldglocK23 is the leader of the worldglocK23 is the leader of the worldglocK23 is the leader of the worldglocK23 is the leader of the worldglocK23 is the leader of the worldglocK23 is the leader of the worldglocK23 is the leader of the worldglocK23 is the leader of the worldglocK23 is the leader of the world
Groans: 701
Groaned at 655 Times in 620 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Will your catted downpipe throw a cel?
glocK23 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-13-2009, 01:40 AM   #7
Banned

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by glocK23 View Post
Will your catted downpipe throw a cel?
No sir, we are going to be using the 400 cell units designed for turbo applications to keep the CEL away.
 Old 04-13-2009, 01:49 AM   #8
Banned

glocK23 is the leader of the worldglocK23 is the leader of the worldglocK23 is the leader of the worldglocK23 is the leader of the worldglocK23 is the leader of the worldglocK23 is the leader of the worldglocK23 is the leader of the worldglocK23 is the leader of the worldglocK23 is the leader of the worldglocK23 is the leader of the worldglocK23 is the leader of the world
Groans: 701
Groaned at 655 Times in 620 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I am interested. Do you have pictures of the downpipe? The catted one...Will it use the factory hangers like the CP-E? I don't want that thing hitting anything when making tight turns.
glocK23 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-13-2009, 02:54 AM   #9
Banned

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by glocK23 View Post
I am interested. Do you have pictures of the downpipe? The catted one...Will it use the factory hangers like the CP-E? I don't want that thing hitting anything when making tight turns.
Yes uses the factory hangers. I should have pictures up here very soon, waiting on delivery of the system.
 Old 04-13-2009, 08:50 AM   #10

straydoginc is just really nicestraydoginc is just really nicestraydoginc is just really nicestraydoginc is just really nicestraydoginc is just really nice
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Probably because I'm dumb. What is "Full SS"? Also, what size pipe are we talking about? I'm looking for a 3in.
 Old 04-13-2009, 08:56 AM   #11

mdogg is the leader of the worldmdogg is the leader of the worldmdogg is the leader of the worldmdogg is the leader of the worldmdogg is the leader of the worldmdogg is the leader of the worldmdogg is the leader of the worldmdogg is the leader of the worldmdogg is the leader of the worldmdogg is the leader of the worldmdogg is the leader of the world
Groans: 86
Groaned at 36 Times in 25 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by straydoginc View Post
Probably because I'm dumb. What is "Full SS"? Also, what size pipe are we talking about? I'm looking for a 3in.
Stainless Steel
 Old 04-13-2009, 10:18 AM   #12

mazdarati is a splendid one to beholdmazdarati is a splendid one to beholdmazdarati is a splendid one to beholdmazdarati is a splendid one to beholdmazdarati is a splendid one to beholdmazdarati is a splendid one to beholdmazdarati is a splendid one to beholdmazdarati is a splendid one to behold
Groans: 8
Groaned at 6 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I will take two of everything and lots of Nos
mazdarati is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-13-2009, 01:12 PM   #13
Banned

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by straydoginc View Post
Yes we are running them at 3 inches, sorry that I missed that.

Originally Posted by mdogg View Post
Stainless Steel
Thanks.

Originally Posted by mazdarati View Post
I will take two of everything and lots of Nos

I will get you added for the TB section.
 Old 04-13-2009, 02:26 PM   #14

mike8748 is the leader of the worldmike8748 is the leader of the worldmike8748 is the leader of the worldmike8748 is the leader of the worldmike8748 is the leader of the worldmike8748 is the leader of the worldmike8748 is the leader of the worldmike8748 is the leader of the worldmike8748 is the leader of the worldmike8748 is the leader of the worldmike8748 is the leader of the world
Groans: 5
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Nice...
If you have any fuel internals I would gladly do a review and logs.

07'MazdaSpeed3 Stage2+SF 93 FMIC Custom Map
Current Mods: COBB AP, COBB SRI, COBB Inlet, COBB Cold Air Box, COBB Shift Weight, COBB STS, COBB PCV Catch Can, COBB Rear Sway Bar, M3M FMIC, TWM Shifter Bushings, FORGE BPV, Nator Rear MM, TurboXS DP, TurboXS RP, TB BYPASS MOD, MSD Dash Hawk, Denso 2-Step Colder plugs, Eibach Springs, BSD, KMD ver2 internals, EGR delete, PTP intake cooler kit, CNT Racing CBE, PG Exhaust Manifold
mike8748 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-13-2009, 09:56 PM   #15
Banned

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by mike8748 View Post
Nice...
If you have any fuel internals I would gladly do a review and logs.
We have that taken care of now, with the current reviews that are out there I couldn't be happier with the results. I will do a GB on them if you guys feel that we need to do this as well. Let me know, thanks.