register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> Mazdaspeed3/6 General Discussion
Garage Calendar Forum Rules Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums

Mazda Forums / MazdaSpeed Forums - Mazdaspeed Forum with High Performance Discussions, Car Gallery, Mods Information, Street Racing Stats,
Street Racing Videos & more. The Archived MazdaspeedForums! Mazdaspeed Mazda MSF MazdaSpeedForums.org.

You are currently viewing our boards in read mode only. We are here to preserve the data and info that is useful to Mazda gear heads.

If you'd like to donate to keep this info alive, your donation will go to hosting, SSL, and domain fees.

Search Forum

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 05-27-2009, 02:24 PM   #1
Banned

hotties-srt4 has a brilliant futurehotties-srt4 has a brilliant futurehotties-srt4 has a brilliant futurehotties-srt4 has a brilliant futurehotties-srt4 has a brilliant futurehotties-srt4 has a brilliant futurehotties-srt4 has a brilliant futurehotties-srt4 has a brilliant futurehotties-srt4 has a brilliant futurehotties-srt4 has a brilliant futurehotties-srt4 has a brilliant future
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default for people who ordered Intake cooler kits that did not get BS delete with it....

hello this is Gina with ptp. i am the office person who handles all the shipping.

we just wanted to let you know that the first batch of intake cooler kits that went out we did not seend a BS delete with it. it is included in the kit. so for those of you that got the kit and did not get the delete with it let me know. i would need to get your info such as order number (if you have it) name, address, and phone number. i would like to get them out to you all ASAP. thanks for your understanding and time. Gina with ptp
hotties-srt4 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hotties-srt4 For This Useful Post:
madvillain (07-08-2009), mike8748 (05-27-2009)
 Old 05-27-2009, 03:23 PM   #2

Erich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the world
Thanked 91,339 Times in 2,955 Posts
Groans: 19
Groaned at 28 Times in 24 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

BS Delete or EGR delete?
Erich is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-27-2009, 03:58 PM   #3

m4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,015 Times in 1,768 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 24 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Erich View Post
BS Delete or EGR delete?

ya its gotta be egr delete....

but hi anyway!!
SOLD//2014 Mustang GT// Brembos - Bob's Can - SCT X4 - MGW - GT500 Quad-tip Axle back - Vorshlag Street Pro - Ford K Springs - BMR PHB

2007 MS6 w/ Cheez

// COBB V3 AP // Corksport CTS4
// HKS Ignition // SURE ID300 MAF // COBB TIP // CXRacing FMIC // PTP BSD // PTP Windage Tray // PTP TIG // KMD V2.1 CDFP Internals // HD Coil Packs //
Corksport DP // TurboXS RP // CP-e 3" Single Cat-back // Bilstein Shocks & H&R Springs // DSS Axle // TSW Interlagos 19x8 +35 // 235/35 Rubber
// Defi Red Racer // Block8head Defrost Pod // DDM 3k Fogs & 6k Lowbeams // Custom iPod Integration Hackjob //
m4tic is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-27-2009, 04:00 PM   #4

GQ_WhiteMS3 is the leader of the worldGQ_WhiteMS3 is the leader of the worldGQ_WhiteMS3 is the leader of the worldGQ_WhiteMS3 is the leader of the worldGQ_WhiteMS3 is the leader of the worldGQ_WhiteMS3 is the leader of the worldGQ_WhiteMS3 is the leader of the worldGQ_WhiteMS3 is the leader of the worldGQ_WhiteMS3 is the leader of the worldGQ_WhiteMS3 is the leader of the worldGQ_WhiteMS3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 6
Groaned at 8 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I got both actually .. and the EGR and BS delete plug are the same.
GQ_WhiteMS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-27-2009, 05:40 PM   #5

serium is the leader of the worldserium is the leader of the worldserium is the leader of the worldserium is the leader of the worldserium is the leader of the worldserium is the leader of the worldserium is the leader of the worldserium is the leader of the worldserium is the leader of the worldserium is the leader of the worldserium is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 34 Times in 12 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Whats an intake cooler?
Monitoring: Dashhawk
serium is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-27-2009, 06:58 PM   #6

Erich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the world
Thanked 91,339 Times in 2,955 Posts
Groans: 19
Groaned at 28 Times in 24 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by serium View Post
Whats an intake cooler?
Kit that includes the gasket, egr delete and tb coolant delete.
Erich is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-28-2009, 12:27 PM   #7
Banned

hotties-srt4 has a brilliant futurehotties-srt4 has a brilliant futurehotties-srt4 has a brilliant futurehotties-srt4 has a brilliant futurehotties-srt4 has a brilliant futurehotties-srt4 has a brilliant futurehotties-srt4 has a brilliant futurehotties-srt4 has a brilliant futurehotties-srt4 has a brilliant futurehotties-srt4 has a brilliant futurehotties-srt4 has a brilliant future
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Erich View Post
BS Delete or EGR delete?
they are the same. thanks
 Old 06-03-2009, 10:53 AM   #8
Banned

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

ok i got three people who did not get the bs delete. are there any more? im sending them out today for the three that sent me there info. thanks so much and we are sorry for any delay. thanks guys

thanks, Gina with ptp
 Old 06-03-2009, 11:26 AM   #9
Banned

phillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the world
Thanked 18,751 Times in 5,169 Posts
Groans: 1,940
Groaned at 886 Times in 632 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

gina, post pics of yourself. you sound hawt
phillyb is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to phillyb For This Useful Post:
boosted3 (06-07-2009), jhershorin (06-05-2009), madvillain (07-08-2009), SuperVillain (06-03-2009), vbt101 (07-27-2009)
 Old 06-03-2009, 11:27 AM   #10

08JD is the leader of the world08JD is the leader of the world08JD is the leader of the world08JD is the leader of the world08JD is the leader of the world08JD is the leader of the world08JD is the leader of the world08JD is the leader of the world08JD is the leader of the world08JD is the leader of the world08JD is the leader of the world
Thanked 13,011 Times in 458 Posts
Groans: 200
Groaned at 64 Times in 51 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by hotties-srt4 View Post
hello this is Gina with ptp. i am the office person who handles all the shipping.

we just wanted to let you know that the first batch of intake cooler kits that went out we did not seend a BS delete with it. it is included in the kit. so for those of you that got the kit and did not get the delete with it let me know. i would need to get your info such as order number (if you have it) name, address, and phone number. i would like to get them out to you all ASAP. thanks for your understanding and time. Gina with ptp
oh damn, even though you drive a gay car, why dont you ship your ass my way.
Proud to be 247 Banned Member #002

08JD is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-03-2009, 11:28 AM   #11

SuperVillain is the leader of the worldSuperVillain is the leader of the worldSuperVillain is the leader of the worldSuperVillain is the leader of the worldSuperVillain is the leader of the worldSuperVillain is the leader of the worldSuperVillain is the leader of the worldSuperVillain is the leader of the worldSuperVillain is the leader of the worldSuperVillain is the leader of the worldSuperVillain is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,114 Times in 204 Posts
Groans: 157
Groaned at 38 Times in 26 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by phaillyb View Post
Pics or ima start groaning!!!

Lol
Cobb SF intake, HKS ver 2 BOV (Recirc), Cpe 70 Duro RMM (Removed), Hid Kit, 18 Inch Flat Blk, Tenzo Cuzco's... ver 2, Cobb Springs and the Cobb AP Stage 2... Coming Soon... Koni Yellows, 60 Duro, ?mm wheel spacers, FMIC, and im currently waiting for my FP to go out
BEAST MODE
2007 Alabastar Silver Honda Civic SI:
Injen SRI, Greddy Evo 2 CB, P2R Throttle Body Spacer, Buddy Club Race header.
KIA

I
SuperVillain is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-03-2009, 11:28 AM   #12

doubleflusher has disabled reputation
Thanked 302,953 Times in 13,565 Posts
Groans: 1,443
Groaned at 329 Times in 304 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

You better prove that you are worthy of that screen name.

Your avatar sucks.

Beanfab / Tuned by Nishan
doubleflusher is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-05-2009, 04:24 PM   #13

MStempted is the leader of the worldMStempted is the leader of the worldMStempted is the leader of the worldMStempted is the leader of the worldMStempted is the leader of the worldMStempted is the leader of the worldMStempted is the leader of the worldMStempted is the leader of the worldMStempted is the leader of the worldMStempted is the leader of the worldMStempted is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Not Ranked  0 score     

LMAO, the best of leghumpers

^ I cant stop staring at that avatar BTW

|| CP-E CAI || CP-E Inlet || CP-E FMIC || CP-E Catback || SU TurboSmart BOV || PG Turbo Manifold || CDI/PG Fuel Pump internals+spring || Denso 1step colder plugs || ATP DP || ATP FCD || ATP CEL trick || TWM stage2 SS+bushings || AWR Engine mount || SU rear diff mount || TT rear diff Rear mount || Whiteline anti-sway bar || AWR Endlinks || BC racing CO's || matt black OZ Ultraleggeras + Kumho ASX || Cobb AP || VEI boost || VEI oil Pressure/Water Temp. || AEM wideband || ApexI Turbo Timer || N2MB WOTbox || SM catchcan || BS delete+baffle kit || Spin on Oil filter conversion + Prosport sandwich ||

Other: Other mods are BS!

Sponsored by: STREETUNIT.COM check them out :thumbsup:
MStempted is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-07-2009, 08:36 PM   #14

m4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

i got an empty envelope from PTP
SOLD//2014 Mustang GT// Brembos - Bob's Can - SCT X4 - MGW - GT500 Quad-tip Axle back - Vorshlag Street Pro - Ford K Springs - BMR PHB

2007 MS6 w/ Cheez

// HKS Ignition // SURE ID300 MAF // COBB TIP // CXRacing FMIC // PTP BSD // PTP Windage Tray // PTP TIG // KMD V2.1 CDFP Internals // HD Coil Packs //
Corksport DP // TurboXS RP // CP-e 3" Single Cat-back // Bilstein Shocks & H&R Springs // DSS Axle // TSW Interlagos 19x8 +35 // 235/35 Rubber
// Defi Red Racer // Block8head Defrost Pod // DDM 3k Fogs & 6k Lowbeams // Custom iPod Integration Hackjob //
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m4tic For This Useful Post:
madvillain (07-08-2009), skeeter149 (06-09-2009)
 Old 06-09-2009, 11:56 AM   #15
Banned

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

ok now what makes you say i sound hot? you dont know what i sound like on the computer. lol
 Old 06-09-2009, 11:59 AM   #16
Banned

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by 08JD View Post
you all are funny. you dont even know what i look like and you want me to ship myself your way hu. what if im fat and ungly then what would you do? by the way i love my car. its a caliber srt 4 and man is it fast. i love the feel of speed.

Last edited by hotties-srt4; 06-09-2009 at 12:32 PM.
 Old 06-09-2009, 12:00 PM   #17
Banned

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by SuperVillain View Post
Pics or ima start groaning!!!

Lol
ok ok i will see if i can find any good ones and post one up for you. happy? lol
 Old 06-09-2009, 12:02 PM   #18
Banned

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by doubleflusher View Post
You better prove that you are worthy of that screen name.

Your avatar sucks.
if your talking to me o trust me i am so worthy of the screen name. lol
 Old 06-09-2009, 12:03 PM   #19
Banned

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by bmorrisj View Post
i got an empty envelope from PTP
send me your info and i will send you two.. man it must have came out. not good. i was just trying to keep you on your toes. so sorry about that. thanks Gina
 Old 06-10-2009, 08:56 AM   #20

08JD is the leader of the world08JD is the leader of the world08JD is the leader of the world08JD is the leader of the world08JD is the leader of the world08JD is the leader of the world08JD is the leader of the world08JD is the leader of the world08JD is the leader of the world08JD is the leader of the world08JD is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

you all are funny. you dont even know what i look like and you want me to ship myself your way hu. what if im fat and ungly then what would you do? by the way i love my car. its a caliber srt 4 and man is it fast. i love the feel of speed.
haha i thought it was a neon. now im attracted just a little bit more.

Old 06-10-2009, 03:06 PM   #21
Banned

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

haha i thought it was a neon. now im attracted just a little bit more.
just a little? i will put up a picture of my car and me latter today. then you can tell me what you think.
 Old 06-10-2009, 03:26 PM   #22

H3llfir3 is the leader of the worldH3llfir3 is the leader of the worldH3llfir3 is the leader of the worldH3llfir3 is the leader of the worldH3llfir3 is the leader of the worldH3llfir3 is the leader of the worldH3llfir3 is the leader of the worldH3llfir3 is the leader of the worldH3llfir3 is the leader of the worldH3llfir3 is the leader of the worldH3llfir3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 3
Not Ranked  0 score     

in for pics.

NATOR of Florida
H3llfir3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-10-2009, 04:09 PM   #23

MStempted is the leader of the worldMStempted is the leader of the worldMStempted is the leader of the worldMStempted is the leader of the worldMStempted is the leader of the worldMStempted is the leader of the worldMStempted is the leader of the worldMStempted is the leader of the worldMStempted is the leader of the worldMStempted is the leader of the worldMStempted is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

just a little? i will put up a picture of my car and me latter today. then you can tell me what you think.

:getting popcorn ready:

|| CP-E CAI || CP-E Inlet || CP-E FMIC || CP-E Catback || SU TurboSmart BOV || PG Turbo Manifold || CDI/PG Fuel Pump internals+spring || Denso 1step colder plugs || ATP DP || ATP FCD || ATP CEL trick || TWM stage2 SS+bushings || AWR Engine mount || SU rear diff mount || TT rear diff Rear mount || Whiteline anti-sway bar || AWR Endlinks || BC racing CO's || matt black OZ Ultraleggeras + Kumho ASX || Cobb AP || VEI boost || VEI oil Pressure/Water Temp. || AEM wideband || ApexI Turbo Timer || N2MB WOTbox || SM catchcan || BS delete+baffle kit || Spin on Oil filter conversion + Prosport sandwich ||

Other: Other mods are BS!

Sponsored by: STREETUNIT.COM check them out :thumbsup:
MStempted is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-10-2009, 05:46 PM   #24
Alittle Faster

bioevolve is the leader of the worldbioevolve is the leader of the worldbioevolve is the leader of the worldbioevolve is the leader of the worldbioevolve is the leader of the worldbioevolve is the leader of the worldbioevolve is the leader of the worldbioevolve is the leader of the worldbioevolve is the leader of the worldbioevolve is the leader of the worldbioevolve is the leader of the world
Thanked 11,801 Times in 950 Posts
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Um, I got only the Gasket and TB by-pass caps. No the EGR Delete.

Also, in for pic.
bioevolve is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-13-2009, 03:53 PM   #25
Banned

ptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,743 Times in 671 Posts
Groans: 23
Groaned at 75 Times in 47 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

You have to arm wrestle me if you want pictures.... .
ptperformance is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-13-2009, 03:56 PM   #26
Banned

ptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

LOL, your stock turbo.... the turbo on her car! Gay or not, that think makes some power!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg parts for car (1).JPG (1.38 MB, 13 views)
 Old 06-13-2009, 03:56 PM   #27
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by bioevolve View Post
Um, I got only the Gasket and TB by-pass caps. No the EGR Delete.

Also, in for pic.
Make sure you get a PM or email sent over to her. Sorry about the mix up.
 Old 06-14-2009, 04:06 AM   #28

Not Ranked  0 score     

haha, your a doll.

Old 07-08-2009, 01:34 PM   #29

H3llfir3 is the leader of the worldH3llfir3 is the leader of the worldH3llfir3 is the leader of the worldH3llfir3 is the leader of the worldH3llfir3 is the leader of the worldH3llfir3 is the leader of the worldH3llfir3 is the leader of the worldH3llfir3 is the leader of the worldH3llfir3 is the leader of the worldH3llfir3 is the leader of the worldH3llfir3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 3
Not Ranked  0 score     

still havent gotten anything? I PM'd Gina a couple weeks back with my order number and such.

NATOR of Florida
H3llfir3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-08-2009, 02:31 PM   #30

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by H3LLFiR3 View Post
still havent gotten anything? I PM'd Gina a couple weeks back with my order number and such.
same here

2007 MS6 w/ Cheez

Old 07-27-2009, 09:47 AM   #31

vbt101 is the leader of the worldvbt101 is the leader of the worldvbt101 is the leader of the worldvbt101 is the leader of the worldvbt101 is the leader of the worldvbt101 is the leader of the worldvbt101 is the leader of the worldvbt101 is the leader of the worldvbt101 is the leader of the worldvbt101 is the leader of the worldvbt101 is the leader of the world
Groans: 5
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Does this kit cause a CEL?
vbt101 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-30-2009, 11:52 AM   #32

masskaos has a reputation beyond reputemasskaos has a reputation beyond reputemasskaos has a reputation beyond reputemasskaos has a reputation beyond reputemasskaos has a reputation beyond reputemasskaos has a reputation beyond reputemasskaos has a reputation beyond reputemasskaos has a reputation beyond reputemasskaos has a reputation beyond reputemasskaos has a reputation beyond reputemasskaos has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

installing the EGR plug will give you a CEL. installing the intake manifold gasket should not give a CEL unless you have an air leak somewhere when you reinstalled it.
masskaos is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to masskaos For This Useful Post:
vbt101 (08-03-2009)