register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums > Mazdaspeed Forums Approved Vendors >
Mazda Performance Parts & Modifications Vendor Area
> Cobb Tuning
Garage Calendar Forum Rules Today's Posts Search

Cobb Tuning Cobb Tuning is the leader in Mazdaspeed 3 & 6 Performance!

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums

Mazda Forums / MazdaSpeed Forums - Mazdaspeed Forum with High Performance Discussions, Car Gallery, Mods Information, Street Racing Stats,
Street Racing Videos & more. The Archived MazdaspeedForums! Mazdaspeed Mazda MSF MazdaSpeedForums.org.

You are currently viewing our boards in read mode only. We are here to preserve the data and info that is useful to Mazda gear heads.

If you'd like to donate to keep this info alive, your donation will go to hosting, SSL, and domain fees.

Search Forum

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 11-30-2011, 12:34 PM   #1

MS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,690 Times in 754 Posts
Groans: 43
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Mac and ATR

Im sure its been brought up but couldnt find any info.....

Is ATR ever gonna be available for Mac?

Just wondering cause i gotta get a laptop soon and was leaning to a Mac but i want my ATR! hehehe

Thanks.
“From a business standpoint, the Boss 302 shouldn’t have happened. But it happened. My dream for the car was that it would make a lot of money for a guy street racing. It should be a car that winds up on YouTube doing something illegal. I’ve been waiting 20-plus years to launch a car like this.”-Jim Farley
MS6FL is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-30-2011, 12:44 PM   #2

zatara is the leader of the worldzatara is the leader of the worldzatara is the leader of the worldzatara is the leader of the worldzatara is the leader of the worldzatara is the leader of the worldzatara is the leader of the worldzatara is the leader of the worldzatara is the leader of the worldzatara is the leader of the worldzatara is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,283 Times in 817 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Parallels, bootcamp, or separate PC. I actually have all 3 :p
zatara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zatara For This Useful Post:
MS6FL (11-30-2011)
 Old 11-30-2011, 02:00 PM   #3

radbrad is the leader of the worldradbrad is the leader of the worldradbrad is the leader of the worldradbrad is the leader of the worldradbrad is the leader of the worldradbrad is the leader of the worldradbrad is the leader of the worldradbrad is the leader of the worldradbrad is the leader of the worldradbrad is the leader of the worldradbrad is the leader of the world
Groans: 4
Groaned at 14 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by zatara View Post
This. Sadly.
TWM STS || Forge BPVv1 || Sure RMM || Cobb SRI || CNT DP || AP || Autotech || ITV22 || COBB/TR8L FMIC || JBR TB&IM TIG || HTP TIP || JBR PMM&TMM || JBR EGR DELETE || Cobb CBE || SONIC COs || Perm Plate & OCC || JBR OCC || PnP IM || DO Meth Inj. ||
radbrad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to radbrad For This Useful Post:
MS6FL (11-30-2011)
 Old 11-30-2011, 03:22 PM   #4

dereeek is the leader of the worlddereeek is the leader of the worlddereeek is the leader of the worlddereeek is the leader of the worlddereeek is the leader of the worlddereeek is the leader of the worlddereeek is the leader of the worlddereeek is the leader of the worlddereeek is the leader of the worlddereeek is the leader of the worlddereeek is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,385 Times in 1,052 Posts
Groans: 386
Groaned at 16 Times in 15 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

ATR on Mac

I lost track of the mods in my car.
dereeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dereeek For This Useful Post:
MS6FL (11-30-2011)
 Old 11-30-2011, 04:55 PM   #5

MS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,690 Times in 754 Posts
Groans: 43
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by zatara View Post
Dont have a clue what you mean.....??????

EDIT: Ah, programs on Mac to run windows it seems.....interesting. Ill research more. THANK YOU GUYS!
“From a business standpoint, the Boss 302 shouldn’t have happened. But it happened. My dream for the car was that it would make a lot of money for a guy street racing. It should be a car that winds up on YouTube doing something illegal. I’ve been waiting 20-plus years to launch a car like this.”-Jim Farley
MS6FL is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-30-2011, 04:58 PM   #6

Jake_MS3 is the leader of the worldJake_MS3 is the leader of the worldJake_MS3 is the leader of the worldJake_MS3 is the leader of the worldJake_MS3 is the leader of the worldJake_MS3 is the leader of the worldJake_MS3 is the leader of the worldJake_MS3 is the leader of the worldJake_MS3 is the leader of the worldJake_MS3 is the leader of the worldJake_MS3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,263 Times in 349 Posts
Groans: 5
Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I have a 12" MacBook Pro and just used Bootcamp to partition the hard drive and install Windows 7. Works like a charm. Windows works better on my Mac than it ever has on any PC I've had. There are plenty of sites you can torrent Win7 from and also find a program to crack a serial number.
MS6FL (11-30-2011)
 Old 11-30-2011, 05:13 PM   #7

Jake_MS3 is the leader of the worldJake_MS3 is the leader of the worldJake_MS3 is the leader of the worldJake_MS3 is the leader of the worldJake_MS3 is the leader of the worldJake_MS3 is the leader of the worldJake_MS3 is the leader of the worldJake_MS3 is the leader of the worldJake_MS3 is the leader of the worldJake_MS3 is the leader of the worldJake_MS3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,263 Times in 349 Posts
Groans: 5
Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'm drunk right now, but when I sober up I'll find the program I used to crack a serial number. PM me if you need help.
MS6FL (11-30-2011)