register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums > Mazdaspeed Forums Sponsors > EdgeAutosport.com
Garage Calendar Forum Rules Today's Posts Search

EdgeAutosport.com EdgeAutosport.com is committed to being the best at what we do. High performance aftermarket parts is what we do but not who we are. We operate at the highest level of integrity and honesty, all while bringing you superior products and unmatched customer service and support. We hold ourselves to the highest standards, just like we do for our cars! Let us know how we can help!

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums

Mazda Forums / MazdaSpeed Forums - Mazdaspeed Forum with High Performance Discussions, Car Gallery, Mods Information, Street Racing Stats,
Street Racing Videos & more. The Archived MazdaspeedForums! Mazdaspeed Mazda MSF MazdaSpeedForums.org.

You are currently viewing our boards in read mode only. We are here to preserve the data and info that is useful to Mazda gear heads.

If you'd like to donate to keep this info alive, your donation will go to hosting, SSL, and domain fees.

Search Forum

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Standsideways
  • 1 Post By EdgeAutosport.com
  • 1 Post By EdgeAutosport.com

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 01-25-2013, 03:01 PM   #1
Approved MSF Vendor

EdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the world
Thanked 11,229 Times in 3,263 Posts
Groans: 7
Groaned at 10 Times in 8 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default KSPORT Coilovers IN STOCK!

We typically have these in stock and ready to ship for all those looking to go low (but not necessarily slow ). Hit us up if you have any questions about fitment, spring rate, ride height, quality, warranty, anything. We use these on our Gen1 and love them. We've brought these to many folks on the forum and have all much success. Check them out here!

Mazdaspeed 3 2007-2009
Mazdaspeed 3 2010+
Mazdaspeed 6

FULL shock replacement
36 levels of dampening adjustment
Fully height adjustment through the shock body
Pillowball upper mounts
Camber adjustable top mounts on front

They're in stock as of now!

JP
EdgeAutosport.com is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EdgeAutosport.com For This Useful Post:
ABolewski (02-22-2013), Jh8909 (02-16-2013), Mase (02-16-2013), Toymachinespeed (01-25-2013)
 Old 01-29-2013, 03:37 PM   #2
Approved MSF Vendor

EdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Bump!
 Old 02-15-2013, 11:02 PM   #3
Approved MSF Vendor

JP@edgeautosport.com is the leader of the worldJP@edgeautosport.com is the leader of the worldJP@edgeautosport.com is the leader of the worldJP@edgeautosport.com is the leader of the worldJP@edgeautosport.com is the leader of the worldJP@edgeautosport.com is the leader of the worldJP@edgeautosport.com is the leader of the worldJP@edgeautosport.com is the leader of the worldJP@edgeautosport.com is the leader of the worldJP@edgeautosport.com is the leader of the worldJP@edgeautosport.com is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,306 Times in 477 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Let us know if you have any questions on these. Remember, these qualify for the sale with just the set of coilovers.
#1 Source for Autotech Internals - $349.96 shipped and IN STOCK NOW!!!
For questions on parts or pricing, please PM the EdgeAutosport.com account!
JP@edgeautosport.com is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-16-2013, 02:13 PM   #4

az_jayc has a reputation beyond reputeaz_jayc has a reputation beyond reputeaz_jayc has a reputation beyond reputeaz_jayc has a reputation beyond reputeaz_jayc has a reputation beyond reputeaz_jayc has a reputation beyond reputeaz_jayc has a reputation beyond reputeaz_jayc has a reputation beyond reputeaz_jayc has a reputation beyond reputeaz_jayc has a reputation beyond reputeaz_jayc has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I run these on my gen 2 and so far extremely happy with my choice. I have to say they are the best coils for a budget I've installed so far.

Ksport coilovers// rear wiper delete // shaved rear hatch // 12 inch Rockford Fosgate p3 // 1800 Watt Kenwood amp // ddm tuning Hid headlights // JBR Motor mounts all around // JBR tigs // JBR rear adjustable camber plates // AT fuel pump internals // CP-e tmic // CP-e Cai // COBB TiH //CNT catted turbo back exhaust.....
az_jayc is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to az_jayc For This Useful Post:
ABolewski (02-22-2013), EdgeAutosport.com (02-20-2013), JP@edgeautosport.com (02-22-2013)
 Old 02-16-2013, 02:36 PM   #5

Standsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the world
Groans: 13
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Absolutely no complaints with mine, street or track they serve me well!
az_jayc likes this.
Standsideways is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Standsideways For This Useful Post:
JP@edgeautosport.com (02-22-2013)
 Old 02-16-2013, 05:01 PM   #6

IshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,010 Times in 1,854 Posts
Groans: 278
Groaned at 533 Times in 425 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

these >>>> BC?
The Following User Says Thank You to IshiKage For This Useful Post:
 Old 02-16-2013, 05:56 PM   #7

3Gee Tee is the leader of the world3Gee Tee is the leader of the world3Gee Tee is the leader of the world3Gee Tee is the leader of the world3Gee Tee is the leader of the world3Gee Tee is the leader of the world3Gee Tee is the leader of the world3Gee Tee is the leader of the world3Gee Tee is the leader of the world3Gee Tee is the leader of the world3Gee Tee is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,081 Times in 723 Posts
Groans: 19
Groaned at 32 Times in 24 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Judging from what I've read on here, they are both comparable

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalkreplace

'08 Speed3 - Cobb sri/cp-e rmm/18x8 RX-8 rims (DynoJet @ 254 whp/295 wtq)
'99 Miata - Ground Control coilovers/Bilstein Sports/Racing Beat F&R sway bars/Go Miata strut tower brace/Jackson Racing header/MSM muffler/15x7 Kudo Racing wheels
3Gee Tee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 3Gee Tee For This Useful Post:
 Old 02-19-2013, 11:02 PM   #8

robry is the leader of the worldrobry is the leader of the worldrobry is the leader of the worldrobry is the leader of the worldrobry is the leader of the worldrobry is the leader of the worldrobry is the leader of the worldrobry is the leader of the worldrobry is the leader of the worldrobry is the leader of the worldrobry is the leader of the world
Groans: 27
Groaned at 9 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I have these on my car and I love them, have 0 complaints.
2014 Mustang GT Premium 6MT - GT Track Pack/Leather Recaros/Glass roof in Sterling Grey Metallic | Barton SS/2 Post | J&M LCA | Steeda Street UCA | JBA 3" O/R X | GT500 ABs | JLT plastic CAI | SCT xcal with AED HP custom tune
SOLD2011 Mazdaspeed3 Celestial Blue Mica
robry is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to robry For This Useful Post:
 Old 02-22-2013, 09:13 PM   #9
Approved MSF Vendor

JP@edgeautosport.com is the leader of the worldJP@edgeautosport.com is the leader of the worldJP@edgeautosport.com is the leader of the worldJP@edgeautosport.com is the leader of the worldJP@edgeautosport.com is the leader of the worldJP@edgeautosport.com is the leader of the worldJP@edgeautosport.com is the leader of the worldJP@edgeautosport.com is the leader of the worldJP@edgeautosport.com is the leader of the worldJP@edgeautosport.com is the leader of the worldJP@edgeautosport.com is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,306 Times in 477 Posts
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by IshiKage View Post
these >>>> BC?
Definitely in the same range as far as functionality, quality, and value. I have seen both personally and they have different top mounts and they have significantly different spring rates in the front. They are definitely different although I believe they both come from Taiwan.

I will say I really have stuck with KSports mainly because of their excellent customer service and response times. They've treated us very well and the few customers that have called them about purchases through us they've treated well too, as far as I know.

I have them on my '09 MS3 and they have been solid.
#1 Source for Autotech Internals - $349.96 shipped and IN STOCK NOW!!!
For questions on parts or pricing, please PM the EdgeAutosport.com account!
JP@edgeautosport.com is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JP@edgeautosport.com For This Useful Post:
ABolewski (02-22-2013), IshiKage (02-24-2013)
 Old 02-22-2013, 09:47 PM   #10

az_jayc has a reputation beyond reputeaz_jayc has a reputation beyond reputeaz_jayc has a reputation beyond reputeaz_jayc has a reputation beyond reputeaz_jayc has a reputation beyond reputeaz_jayc has a reputation beyond reputeaz_jayc has a reputation beyond reputeaz_jayc has a reputation beyond reputeaz_jayc has a reputation beyond reputeaz_jayc has a reputation beyond reputeaz_jayc has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by JP@edgeautosport.com View Post
Definitely in the same range as far as functionality, quality, and value. I have seen both personally and they have different top mounts and they have significantly different spring rates in the front. They are definitely different although I believe they both come from Taiwan.

I will say I really have stuck with KSports mainly because of their excellent customer service and response times. They've treated us very well and the few customers that have called them about purchases through us they've treated well too, as far as I know

I have them on my '09 MS3 and they have been solid.

They are both made in Taiwan about 10 miles away from each other

I have owned both types and would say they are very comparable. There were some things I liked about bc better and some things ksport did better in my opinion. But as jp said ksport by far had the best customer service and the guys at ksport USA took the time to go over a lot of info with me. Most of it I already knew but it was awesome they took the time to make sure I had all the info I needed.

Ksport coilovers// rear wiper delete // shaved rear hatch // 12 inch Rockford Fosgate p3 // 1800 Watt Kenwood amp // ddm tuning Hid headlights // JBR Motor mounts all around // JBR tigs // JBR rear adjustable camber plates // AT fuel pump internals // CP-e tmic // CP-e Cai // COBB TiH //CNT catted turbo back exhaust.....
The Following User Says Thank You to az_jayc For This Useful Post:
JP@edgeautosport.com (02-24-2013)
 Old 02-23-2013, 10:43 AM   #11

Standsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

And they have the most options for our vehicle as far as coils go.
The Following User Says Thank You to Standsideways For This Useful Post:
JP@edgeautosport.com (02-24-2013)
 Old 03-08-2013, 09:49 PM   #12

Kfunk is a splendid one to beholdKfunk is a splendid one to beholdKfunk is a splendid one to beholdKfunk is a splendid one to beholdKfunk is a splendid one to beholdKfunk is a splendid one to beholdKfunk is a splendid one to behold
Not Ranked  0 score     

These look quality? They go alright on the Track?
Kfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-08-2013, 11:49 PM   #13

Not Ranked  0 score     

No complaints on track here.
 Old 03-11-2013, 11:08 AM   #14
Approved MSF Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

These Coilovers are great for all around performance. Street/autox/HPDE/drag. They are very well suited for all of them.
az_jayc likes this.
 Old 04-02-2013, 12:20 PM   #15
Approved MSF Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

We have six sets of these sitting on a shelf and they are $895.38 shipped to the lower 48 from now till the end of april with our tax sale. Don't miss out on a great price for a great set of coilovers

-Alan
 Old 04-02-2013, 08:14 PM   #16

Not Ranked  0 score     

That's a great deal. I paid more and picked them up from ksport USA.

Old 04-03-2013, 12:15 AM   #17

Shayne-ms3 has a reputation beyond reputeShayne-ms3 has a reputation beyond reputeShayne-ms3 has a reputation beyond reputeShayne-ms3 has a reputation beyond reputeShayne-ms3 has a reputation beyond reputeShayne-ms3 has a reputation beyond reputeShayne-ms3 has a reputation beyond reputeShayne-ms3 has a reputation beyond reputeShayne-ms3 has a reputation beyond reputeShayne-ms3 has a reputation beyond reputeShayne-ms3 has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Shitty coils, shouldn't never bought these in the first place. I called a couple of times to edge, since i thought i might have defective coils. i PM'ed and didn't get a response, until week later. i recently called again, since i know coilovers doesn't feel like this. Someone pick up, said Alan could help you out. They told me Alan will call me back, never heard from them. Disappointed.

Save your money, and go with something with Quality like KW's or H&R ! If you don't feel like throwing about $900 away, stay away.
1. 2009 CWP SPORT Mazdaspeed3 Corksport:SRI/TIP, SSP,TP. COBB: AP FREEKTUNE IN PROGRESS EBAY:CATLESS DP CORKSPORT:CBE BILSTEINS: B8 SWIFT SPEC R .RPF1's 18x9.5 et38 ROTA GRIDS 18X9.5 et38 HANKOOK V12's 235/40/18
2. 2009 CWP GT Mazdaspeed3 CPE SRI/TIP, COBB:AP JBR:RMM

Last edited by Shayne-ms3; 04-03-2013 at 12:15 AM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
Shayne-ms3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shayne-ms3 For This Useful Post:
EdgeAutosport.com (04-03-2013)
 Old 04-03-2013, 04:40 AM   #18

warlord is the leader of the worldwarlord is the leader of the worldwarlord is the leader of the worldwarlord is the leader of the worldwarlord is the leader of the worldwarlord is the leader of the worldwarlord is the leader of the worldwarlord is the leader of the worldwarlord is the leader of the worldwarlord is the leader of the worldwarlord is the leader of the world
Groans: 6
Groaned at 60 Times in 18 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Looking at your tire and wheel size your sidewall height is half an inch shorter than stock. You'll get a shitty ride on coilovers for that reason alone. The ride quality of my H&R on the stock tires was tolerable but not great. Moving up to 235/40 with a slightly taller sidewall made a big difference as far as ride quality.

2017 Audi A4 APR tuned 315 AWHP (sold)
2014 IS350 (sold)
2013 MS3 Stage2 E85 (sold)
2011 MS3 Stage2 (sold)
warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to warlord For This Useful Post:
EdgeAutosport.com (04-03-2013), Shayne-ms3 (04-03-2013)
 Old 04-03-2013, 08:11 AM   #19

DIZIdoes. is the leader of the worldDIZIdoes. is the leader of the worldDIZIdoes. is the leader of the worldDIZIdoes. is the leader of the worldDIZIdoes. is the leader of the worldDIZIdoes. is the leader of the worldDIZIdoes. is the leader of the worldDIZIdoes. is the leader of the worldDIZIdoes. is the leader of the worldDIZIdoes. is the leader of the worldDIZIdoes. is the leader of the world
Groaned at 32 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I can't wait to install mine!

ksport coilovers//JBR rear sway bar//JBR rear motor mount//SURE aeros //V-limited STI lip//16mm spacers//extended studs//resonator delete//DDM 5k//Putco yellow fogs//SPC camber arms//COBB shift knob

On the way: AP//HPFP internals
DIZIdoes. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DIZIdoes. For This Useful Post:
EdgeAutosport.com (04-03-2013)
 Old 04-03-2013, 11:28 AM   #20

slikr is the leader of the worldslikr is the leader of the worldslikr is the leader of the worldslikr is the leader of the worldslikr is the leader of the worldslikr is the leader of the worldslikr is the leader of the worldslikr is the leader of the worldslikr is the leader of the worldslikr is the leader of the worldslikr is the leader of the world
Groans: 5
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

I bought the Ksports from Edge and paid around 9 something and have had them on my car for over 6 months, and no problems what so ever, That guy up there ^^ might be dogging a product because he had a bad experience, but If you just want some good all around coilovers these are great for the price.

ALSO I have never had a problem with Edge sure they get really busy and have a HUGE customer base and there is only 3 of them SHIT if they dont call you back why dont ya just call them again.

----------------------------------------------------------

slikr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slikr For This Useful Post:
EdgeAutosport.com (04-03-2013), Shayne-ms3 (04-03-2013), warlord (04-03-2013)
 Old 04-03-2013, 01:33 PM   #21
Approved MSF Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Shayne-ms3 View Post
Shitty coils, shouldn't never bought these in the first place. I called a couple of times to edge, since i thought i might have defective coils. i PM'ed and didn't get a response, until week later. i recently called again, since i know coilovers doesn't feel like this. Someone pick up, said Alan could help you out. They told me Alan will call me back, never heard from them. Disappointed.

Save your money, and go with something with Quality like KW's or H&R ! If you don't feel like throwing about $900 away, stay away.
I'm sorry you have had a bad experience and I do appreciate your comments. I just found a post it on my desk with your name and number on it. I'm not sure why it got overlooked and I do apologize to you for not getting back with you.

Your wheel and tire combination is very aggressive and will significantly compromise the ride quality. This is true with any car on any suspension with a similarly aggressive setup.

-Alan
warlord likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to EdgeAutosport.com For This Useful Post:
Shayne-ms3 (04-03-2013)
 Old 04-03-2013, 07:54 PM   #22

Shayne-ms3 has a reputation beyond reputeShayne-ms3 has a reputation beyond reputeShayne-ms3 has a reputation beyond reputeShayne-ms3 has a reputation beyond reputeShayne-ms3 has a reputation beyond reputeShayne-ms3 has a reputation beyond reputeShayne-ms3 has a reputation beyond reputeShayne-ms3 has a reputation beyond reputeShayne-ms3 has a reputation beyond reputeShayne-ms3 has a reputation beyond reputeShayne-ms3 has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Thanks for getting back to me. I appreciate what you guys are doing to help. I apologize for my previous comment. I didn't mean to come at you guys like this. It's not your fault, even if these coils are defective. So I am going to go through ksports for warranty, to have these checked out and replaced. If I need further info, I will contact you guys again.

-shayne
1. 2009 CWP SPORT Mazdaspeed3 Corksport:SRI/TIP, SSP,TP. COBB: AP FREEKTUNE IN PROGRESS EBAY:CATLESS DP CORKSPORT:CBE BILSTEINS: B8 SWIFT SPEC R .RPF1's 18x9.5 et38 ROTA GRIDS 18X9.5 et38 HANKOOK V12's 235/40/18
2. 2009 CWP GT Mazdaspeed3 CPE SRI/TIP, COBB:AP JBR:RMM
Shayne-ms3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shayne-ms3 For This Useful Post:
EdgeAutosport.com (04-04-2013)
 Old 04-04-2013, 10:05 AM   #23
Approved MSF Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Shayne-ms3 View Post
Thanks for getting back to me. I appreciate what you guys are doing to help. I apologize for my previous comment. I didn't mean to come at you guys like this. It's not your fault, even if these coils are defective. So I am going to go through ksports for warranty, to have these checked out and replaced. If I need further info, I will contact you guys again.

-shayne

No problem, it is an unfortunate situation you are in with not having any stock suspension to go back too. Let us know if you need anything and we will do our best to get you taken care of.

-Alan
The Following User Says Thank You to EdgeAutosport.com For This Useful Post:
Shayne-ms3 (04-04-2013)
 Old 04-04-2013, 10:31 AM   #24

kaprikorn has a brilliant futurekaprikorn has a brilliant futurekaprikorn has a brilliant futurekaprikorn has a brilliant futurekaprikorn has a brilliant futurekaprikorn has a brilliant futurekaprikorn has a brilliant futurekaprikorn has a brilliant futurekaprikorn has a brilliant futurekaprikorn has a brilliant futurekaprikorn has a brilliant future
Groans: 4
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

I have the kontrol pro in my mexican 2009 ms3 and love them
and of course I got it from Edgeautosport
kaprikorn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kaprikorn For This Useful Post:
EdgeAutosport.com (04-04-2013)
 Old 04-15-2013, 02:55 PM   #25

DIZIdoes. is the leader of the worldDIZIdoes. is the leader of the worldDIZIdoes. is the leader of the worldDIZIdoes. is the leader of the worldDIZIdoes. is the leader of the worldDIZIdoes. is the leader of the worldDIZIdoes. is the leader of the worldDIZIdoes. is the leader of the worldDIZIdoes. is the leader of the worldDIZIdoes. is the leader of the worldDIZIdoes. is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Did you guys have to compress the spring for the rears to get the LCA to be a me to come up enough to be bolted?? If no then what method did you use to get the rear spring in?

ksport coilovers//JBR rear sway bar//JBR rear motor mount//SURE aeros //V-limited STI lip//16mm spacers//extended studs//resonator delete//DDM 5k//Putco yellow fogs//SPC camber arms//COBB shift knob

Old 04-15-2013, 03:17 PM   #26

Not Ranked  0 score     

Yep^

Use a jack mofo
 Old 04-15-2013, 03:40 PM   #27

Not Ranked  0 score     

We compressed them but it feels like I have some preload back there, rediculously bumpy. I have yet to adjust the rear compression but I'm doubting adjusting will solve the problem completely..

Old 04-15-2013, 04:29 PM   #28

lobitoPU is the leader of the worldlobitoPU is the leader of the worldlobitoPU is the leader of the worldlobitoPU is the leader of the worldlobitoPU is the leader of the worldlobitoPU is the leader of the worldlobitoPU is the leader of the worldlobitoPU is the leader of the worldlobitoPU is the leader of the worldlobitoPU is the leader of the worldlobitoPU is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,835 Times in 1,585 Posts
Groans: 42
Groaned at 39 Times in 28 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

how would this coilover handle for autoX?

Fuck mazdaspeeds

Fuck shayne
lobitoPU is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-15-2013, 05:37 PM   #29

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by lobitoPU View Post
how would this coilover handle for autoX?
Shit I can't give any feedback as of yet. I have the fronts dialed in but when I was installing them we couldn't get the LCA to go high enough with the spring without the jack lifting the car at the same time so we had to compress the springs which is causing my rear to be bumpy as all hell. Once I get this figured out I'll post up what I think of them. I also installed a JBR sway bar on the medium setting too