register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums > Mazdaspeed Forums Sponsors > EdgeAutosport.com
Garage Calendar Forum Rules Today's Posts Search

EdgeAutosport.com EdgeAutosport.com is committed to being the best at what we do. High performance aftermarket parts is what we do but not who we are. We operate at the highest level of integrity and honesty, all while bringing you superior products and unmatched customer service and support. We hold ourselves to the highest standards, just like we do for our cars! Let us know how we can help!

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums

Mazda Forums / MazdaSpeed Forums - Mazdaspeed Forum with High Performance Discussions, Car Gallery, Mods Information, Street Racing Stats,
Street Racing Videos & more. The Archived MazdaspeedForums! Mazdaspeed Mazda MSF MazdaSpeedForums.org.

You are currently viewing our boards in read mode only. We are here to preserve the data and info that is useful to Mazda gear heads.

If you'd like to donate to keep this info alive, your donation will go to hosting, SSL, and domain fees.

Search Forum

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Darkhelmet22

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 03-15-2013, 02:57 PM   #1

Ewind has a reputation beyond reputeEwind has a reputation beyond reputeEwind has a reputation beyond reputeEwind has a reputation beyond reputeEwind has a reputation beyond reputeEwind has a reputation beyond reputeEwind has a reputation beyond reputeEwind has a reputation beyond reputeEwind has a reputation beyond reputeEwind has a reputation beyond reputeEwind has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 0
Groaned at 6 Times in 4 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Tried calling, no luck .. can you tell me my order status?

Hey Edge,

Just wanted to know if you can pm me what the status of my order is?

Ordered Feb 21

Says waiting shipment and has been for a few days

Thanks
Ewind is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ewind For This Useful Post:
EdgeAutosport.com (03-16-2013)
 Old 03-15-2013, 02:58 PM   #2

Mortose is the leader of the worldMortose is the leader of the worldMortose is the leader of the worldMortose is the leader of the worldMortose is the leader of the worldMortose is the leader of the worldMortose is the leader of the worldMortose is the leader of the worldMortose is the leader of the worldMortose is the leader of the worldMortose is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,789 Times in 1,105 Posts
Groans: 39
Groaned at 13 Times in 13 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Don't know if they are going to answer very quick right now, as they are down at TX2k
TRex - "i dont care if it is a soccer mom in a mini van, if that whore launches on me im going at it like im racing a supra....just so i can bask in the sweet sweet tears of their defeat"
Mortose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mortose For This Useful Post:
Dumyz (03-15-2013), EdgeAutosport.com (03-16-2013)
 Old 03-15-2013, 03:03 PM   #3

Kdawg207 is the leader of the worldKdawg207 is the leader of the worldKdawg207 is the leader of the worldKdawg207 is the leader of the worldKdawg207 is the leader of the worldKdawg207 is the leader of the worldKdawg207 is the leader of the worldKdawg207 is the leader of the worldKdawg207 is the leader of the worldKdawg207 is the leader of the worldKdawg207 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,980 Times in 813 Posts
Groans: 18
Groaned at 11 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Did you pm the gang before making a post

They'll get ya all set

~~~NJ Nator OG~~~Then AND Now, Just Better~~~
Kdawg207 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-15-2013, 03:08 PM   #4

Ewind has a reputation beyond reputeEwind has a reputation beyond reputeEwind has a reputation beyond reputeEwind has a reputation beyond reputeEwind has a reputation beyond reputeEwind has a reputation beyond reputeEwind has a reputation beyond reputeEwind has a reputation beyond reputeEwind has a reputation beyond reputeEwind has a reputation beyond reputeEwind has a reputation beyond repute
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

nah didn't pm.

Suppose I should have.
 Old 03-15-2013, 03:09 PM   #5

LumberJack has disabled reputation
Thanked 5,221 Times in 1,500 Posts
Groans: 57
Groaned at 21 Times in 13 Posts

Yeah, you should probably PM them first, what did you order?

LumberJack is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-15-2013, 03:40 PM   #6

Volcom8190 is the leader of the worldVolcom8190 is the leader of the worldVolcom8190 is the leader of the worldVolcom8190 is the leader of the worldVolcom8190 is the leader of the worldVolcom8190 is the leader of the worldVolcom8190 is the leader of the worldVolcom8190 is the leader of the worldVolcom8190 is the leader of the worldVolcom8190 is the leader of the worldVolcom8190 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

would have been nice if they put a message in their call system...so you can use if for its known purpose of you know answering calls and telling people where you are.

2005 - Kawasaki ZX-6R 636 - Magma Red
Volcom8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Volcom8190 For This Useful Post:
Darkhelmet22 (03-15-2013)
 Old 03-15-2013, 05:29 PM   #7

DIZIdoes. is the leader of the worldDIZIdoes. is the leader of the worldDIZIdoes. is the leader of the worldDIZIdoes. is the leader of the worldDIZIdoes. is the leader of the worldDIZIdoes. is the leader of the worldDIZIdoes. is the leader of the worldDIZIdoes. is the leader of the worldDIZIdoes. is the leader of the worldDIZIdoes. is the leader of the worldDIZIdoes. is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Groaned at 32 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'm in the same boat, ordered Ksports. Tried calling, emailing and sent a PM. My order status is " awaiting fulfillment " and has been for a few days

ksport coilovers//JBR rear sway bar//JBR rear motor mount//SURE aeros //V-limited STI lip//16mm spacers//extended studs//resonator delete//DDM 5k//Putco yellow fogs//SPC camber arms//COBB shift knob

On the way: AP//HPFP internals
DIZIdoes. is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-15-2013, 05:33 PM   #8

speeed is the leader of the worldspeeed is the leader of the worldspeeed is the leader of the worldspeeed is the leader of the worldspeeed is the leader of the worldspeeed is the leader of the worldspeeed is the leader of the worldspeeed is the leader of the worldspeeed is the leader of the worldspeeed is the leader of the worldspeeed is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,121 Times in 1,517 Posts
Groans: 26
Groaned at 50 Times in 17 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Post nudes and your message will answered right away....
The Following User Says Thank You to speeed For This Useful Post:
Block8head (03-16-2013)
 Old 03-15-2013, 06:25 PM   #9

NICKELL666 is the leader of the worldNICKELL666 is the leader of the worldNICKELL666 is the leader of the worldNICKELL666 is the leader of the worldNICKELL666 is the leader of the worldNICKELL666 is the leader of the worldNICKELL666 is the leader of the worldNICKELL666 is the leader of the worldNICKELL666 is the leader of the worldNICKELL666 is the leader of the worldNICKELL666 is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 15 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I haven't been able to get ahold of them either. I was going to get a boost gauge and bpv, from them but not answer to emails or pms. Oh well I guess, they're probably swamped with tax season..

Sent from my SCH-I605 using tapatalkreplace 2
09 MS3: Cobb AP; Autotech HPFP; HTP 3" Intake; CP-E TMIC; GFB Respons; NGK Iridium IX; M2 Catless DP; TurboXS cbe; JBR 88a; JBR SSP; Ralco RZ STS; Aeroforce Interceptor; Defi Red Racer; Racelands v2(until I have issues); SPC camber arms; 18x8.75 +35; 215/40/18; Freek Tune; 50/50 Corn
NICKELL666 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-15-2013, 09:20 PM   #10

Darkhelmet22 has a brilliant futureDarkhelmet22 has a brilliant futureDarkhelmet22 has a brilliant futureDarkhelmet22 has a brilliant futureDarkhelmet22 has a brilliant futureDarkhelmet22 has a brilliant futureDarkhelmet22 has a brilliant futureDarkhelmet22 has a brilliant futureDarkhelmet22 has a brilliant futureDarkhelmet22 has a brilliant futureDarkhelmet22 has a brilliant future
Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by NICKELL666 View Post
I haven't been able to get ahold of them either. I was going to get a boost gauge and bpv, from them but not answer to emails or pms. Oh well I guess, they're probably swamped with tax season..

Sent from my SCH-I605 using tapatalkreplace 2
These guys are awesome but if they are going to be out then they need to tell people. Plus it's not like they can't get on their phones and answer emails and PMs.
NICKELL666 likes this.

2012 Crystal White Pearl MS3-SOLD
Darkhelmet22 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-15-2013, 09:26 PM   #11
Daily Driver

Nitr0EngiE is the leader of the worldNitr0EngiE is the leader of the worldNitr0EngiE is the leader of the worldNitr0EngiE is the leader of the worldNitr0EngiE is the leader of the worldNitr0EngiE is the leader of the worldNitr0EngiE is the leader of the worldNitr0EngiE is the leader of the worldNitr0EngiE is the leader of the worldNitr0EngiE is the leader of the worldNitr0EngiE is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,428 Times in 757 Posts
Groans: 52
Groaned at 82 Times in 51 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Darkhelmet22 View Post
These guys are awesome but if they are going to be out then they need to tell people. Plus it's not like they can't get on their phones and answer emails and PMs.
how nice you want them to spend a once a year chance at an even t answering your PMS and emails do you ??

I agree a answering message or even a stagnant forum post saying they will be out of the office but knowing where they are you expect them to stop and chat you up and just allow the event to blow over them.

sounds great ! your an awesome customer =)
Nitr0EngiE is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-15-2013, 09:58 PM   #12

Darkhelmet22 has a brilliant futureDarkhelmet22 has a brilliant futureDarkhelmet22 has a brilliant futureDarkhelmet22 has a brilliant futureDarkhelmet22 has a brilliant futureDarkhelmet22 has a brilliant futureDarkhelmet22 has a brilliant futureDarkhelmet22 has a brilliant futureDarkhelmet22 has a brilliant futureDarkhelmet22 has a brilliant futureDarkhelmet22 has a brilliant future
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Nitr0EngiE View Post
how nice you want them to spend a once a year chance at an even t answering your PMS and emails do you ??

I agree a answering message or even a stagnant forum post saying they will be out of the office but knowing where they are you expect them to stop and chat you up and just allow the event to blow over them.

sounds great ! your an awesome customer =)
I agree that they should get some time away but that is something most people don't have the luxury of doing when you run a small business. If I own my own shop and customers are wanting me to provide them a service I can't shut down for a week to take a vacation. It's business you make that sacrifice to grow your business until its able to run without you. Then you collect your money and go to events.

Old 03-15-2013, 10:11 PM   #13

Dumyz is the leader of the worldDumyz is the leader of the worldDumyz is the leader of the worldDumyz is the leader of the worldDumyz is the leader of the worldDumyz is the leader of the worldDumyz is the leader of the worldDumyz is the leader of the worldDumyz is the leader of the worldDumyz is the leader of the worldDumyz is the leader of the world
Groans: 27
Groaned at 6 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Everyone cool your damn jets, they're humans too, not robots. Since JP and Alan are both driving stupid fast MS3's, that should raise a flag to you that they enjoy being in the car scene (TX2K *cough cough*) as well as what they do for us at edge. Be thankful we have these fellas and their kickass company. You're not the only one that has had to deal with waiting on parts, it happens... Sure maybe a message or something to let us know would be useful, but no need to get salty over it, they'll get you taken care of.

2010 Mazdaspeed 3 - Sold

New: 2008 Toyota Tundra

Dumyz is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-15-2013, 10:19 PM   #14

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Dumyz View Post
Everyone cool your damn jets, they're humans too, not robots. Since JP and Alan are both driving stupid fast MS3's, that should raise a flag to you that they enjoy being in the car scene (TX2K *cough cough*) as well as what they do for us at edge. Be thankful we have these fellas and their kickass company. You're not the only one that has had to deal with waiting on parts, it happens... Sure maybe a message or something to let us know would be useful, but no need to get salty over it, they'll get you taken care of.
I'm good! My parts are still on back order. I just feel for the guys who maybe are worried or nervous they can't get in touch of the edge fellers.

Old 03-16-2013, 01:33 AM   #15

Davsetz is the leader of the worldDavsetz is the leader of the worldDavsetz is the leader of the worldDavsetz is the leader of the worldDavsetz is the leader of the worldDavsetz is the leader of the worldDavsetz is the leader of the worldDavsetz is the leader of the worldDavsetz is the leader of the worldDavsetz is the leader of the worldDavsetz is the leader of the world
Groans: 16
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Message JP or Alan and they will get in touch with you. They went out of their way for me when my order clusterfucked they'll do the same for y'all.
Davsetz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Davsetz For This Useful Post:
EdgeAutosport.com (03-16-2013)
 Old 03-16-2013, 07:06 PM   #16

JacksonMS30 is the leader of the worldJacksonMS30 is the leader of the worldJacksonMS30 is the leader of the worldJacksonMS30 is the leader of the worldJacksonMS30 is the leader of the worldJacksonMS30 is the leader of the worldJacksonMS30 is the leader of the worldJacksonMS30 is the leader of the worldJacksonMS30 is the leader of the worldJacksonMS30 is the leader of the worldJacksonMS30 is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,080 Times in 1,373 Posts
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Hey guys sorry we have been out of touch, we haven't had a free moment till just now since Thursday. We are also operating on very little sleep... Lol! We left an out of office notice on our email but never changed the greeting in our phone system to reflect the same. We'll remember to do that next time though.
@Ewind; I'm sending you a PM right now concerning your order

- P.E.R.M. Fifth/Sixth Port Injection -
- P.E.R.M.Tuning -

JacksonMS30 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JacksonMS30 For This Useful Post:
Ewind (03-18-2013), Jeremy (03-16-2013), mxlplx71 (03-16-2013)
 Old 03-16-2013, 07:38 PM   #17
Approved MSF Vendor

EdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the world
Thanked 11,229 Times in 3,263 Posts
Groans: 7
Groaned at 10 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Hey guys, we definitely should have posted. Alan and I literally have been going non stop and to make it clear, we are actually sponsoring TX2K, not just having a good time enjoying the event (although fun is in the agenda!). Thanks very much for the post. We'll get back to everybody ASAP. We're heading back on Monday and will be available first thing Tuesday morning back in the office.

Thank you!

JP
EdgeAutosport.com is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EdgeAutosport.com For This Useful Post:
Darkhelmet22 (03-16-2013), Jeremy (03-16-2013), moomooz12 (03-17-2013)
 Old 03-16-2013, 09:47 PM   #18

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by bryces_speed3 View Post
Yeah, you should probably PM them first, what did you order?
Cobb turbo back
Cobb ic piping kit
Tr8l
Spark plugs

Wanted a lot more, but gotta wait to save up for other stuff.
 Old 03-16-2013, 09:56 PM   #19

LumberJack has disabled reputation
Thanked 5,221 Times in 1,500 Posts
Groans: 57
Groaned at 21 Times in 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Ewind View Post
Cobb turbo back
Cobb ic piping kit
Tr8l
Spark plugs

Wanted a lot more, but gotta wait to save up for other stuff.
Most of the products ordered from Edge get dropped shipped from there vendors and suppliers. Piping kit will come directly from Cobb in Texas, Treadstone core will come from Florida and plugs not to sure if they stock those.

LumberJack is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-17-2013, 01:31 AM   #20
Approved MSF Vendor

EdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the world
Thanked 11,229 Times in 3,263 Posts
Groaned at 10 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

With international shipments we like to ship everything together to save the customer some money. We have all of those parts in stock and are just waiting on the autotechs so we can ship it all out.

Oh and we have plenty of NGK plugs in stock too
EdgeAutosport.com is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EdgeAutosport.com For This Useful Post:
Kfunk (03-17-2013), silvapain (03-18-2013)
 Old 03-17-2013, 07:24 AM   #21

Fizzyb is a splendid one to beholdFizzyb is a splendid one to beholdFizzyb is a splendid one to beholdFizzyb is a splendid one to beholdFizzyb is a splendid one to beholdFizzyb is a splendid one to beholdFizzyb is a splendid one to behold
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

You can get treadstone core's in? Damn, wish I had had known that one earlier...
Fizzyb is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-17-2013, 03:13 PM   #22

BigBoostMS3 is the leader of the worldBigBoostMS3 is the leader of the worldBigBoostMS3 is the leader of the worldBigBoostMS3 is the leader of the worldBigBoostMS3 is the leader of the worldBigBoostMS3 is the leader of the worldBigBoostMS3 is the leader of the worldBigBoostMS3 is the leader of the worldBigBoostMS3 is the leader of the worldBigBoostMS3 is the leader of the worldBigBoostMS3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,198 Times in 682 Posts
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I ordered a COBB piping kit and a TR8L as well last week. I got the piping on Tuesday (From Cobb in Texas) and the core on Friday (From Treadstone in Florida). Never was able to get a tracking number for the core, but it came so I'm happy!

I did email on Thursday and Friday but got no response, so this would explain things. Anyways I have the kit on the car and I wouldn't have gotten it done during my week off if Edge hadn't gotten a rush on the stuff.

I'll be back for more, that's for sure...

www.TorqueSteerStickers.com
BigBoostMS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-17-2013, 04:23 PM   #23

grantmm is the leader of the worldgrantmm is the leader of the worldgrantmm is the leader of the worldgrantmm is the leader of the worldgrantmm is the leader of the worldgrantmm is the leader of the worldgrantmm is the leader of the worldgrantmm is the leader of the worldgrantmm is the leader of the worldgrantmm is the leader of the worldgrantmm is the leader of the world
Groans: 5
Groaned at 8 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Ohh hai...

grantmm is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-18-2013, 10:24 AM   #24

amggilly305 is the leader of the worldamggilly305 is the leader of the worldamggilly305 is the leader of the worldamggilly305 is the leader of the worldamggilly305 is the leader of the worldamggilly305 is the leader of the worldamggilly305 is the leader of the worldamggilly305 is the leader of the worldamggilly305 is the leader of the worldamggilly305 is the leader of the worldamggilly305 is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,724 Times in 639 Posts
Groans: 92
Groaned at 13 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

just ordered a treadstone core from you guys over the weekend. i wasn't aware you guys were away but i now know why no one answered the phone this morning lol
METH
TUNED BY NISHAN
11.54@123

What does your new map trap
amggilly305 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-18-2013, 10:53 AM   #25

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Thanks Alan for getting back to me on this.

If the AT internals aren't in by the end of the month, I may switch to KMD's.

btw: Hope you guys had a good time at TX2k.

Post some pics when you have a chance!