register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> Gen2 MS3 General Discussion
Garage Calendar Forum Rules Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums

Mazda Forums / MazdaSpeed Forums - Mazdaspeed Forum with High Performance Discussions, Car Gallery, Mods Information, Street Racing Stats,
Street Racing Videos & more. The Archived MazdaspeedForums! Mazdaspeed Mazda MSF MazdaSpeedForums.org.

You are currently viewing our boards in read mode only. We are here to preserve the data and info that is useful to Mazda gear heads.

If you'd like to donate to keep this info alive, your donation will go to hosting, SSL, and domain fees.

Search Forum

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 01-09-2015, 10:24 PM   #1

mr.bonilla is just really nicemr.bonilla is just really nicemr.bonilla is just really nicemr.bonilla is just really nice
Groans: 1
Groaned at 9 Times in 6 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default warranty dealer question

hey guys i have a question, i got my red mica 2013 fully bolted, and now my bluetooth from car stop working like it wont pair to iphone, i have tried everything but it seems to be broken, so since i have warranty i was wondering if taking genpu to dealer would affect anything since there are a lots of mods?
mr.bonilla is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-09-2015, 10:29 PM   #2
kby

kby is the leader of the worldkby is the leader of the worldkby is the leader of the worldkby is the leader of the worldkby is the leader of the worldkby is the leader of the worldkby is the leader of the worldkby is the leader of the worldkby is the leader of the worldkby is the leader of the worldkby is the leader of the world
Groans: 31
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

If they somehow blame your AP for the fuck up, then yes.
kby is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-09-2015, 10:33 PM   #3

someguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the world
Groans: 24
Groaned at 166 Times in 32 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I would never have an issue with my dealer for something like that under warranty. It's unrelated to mods...although uninstalling the AP is probably wise.
- CS Brake Pads - Michelin Pilot Super Sport - CS Boost Tubes - CS Fog, DRL and Interior LEDs - Horns - Grounds - 20% Tint -
someguy is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-09-2015, 11:04 PM   #4

frothy is the leader of the worldfrothy is the leader of the worldfrothy is the leader of the worldfrothy is the leader of the worldfrothy is the leader of the worldfrothy is the leader of the worldfrothy is the leader of the worldfrothy is the leader of the worldfrothy is the leader of the worldfrothy is the leader of the worldfrothy is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,381 Times in 594 Posts
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

@mr.bonilla; What version of iOS is your phone running? If it's a new phone, or if you've upgraded the OS recently, you may want to take your issue up with Apple rather than Mazda.

Do a Google search and you'll find there are a number of complaints from people regarding the loss of Bluetooth compatibility with their vehicles (across multiple platforms) after upgrading to iOS 8 and above... I'm ignorant when it comes to iPhones and I don't have a Bluetooth-compatible car, so I have no first-hand experience with any of this.

Just something to consider...
frothy is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-09-2015, 11:24 PM   #5

mr.bonilla is just really nicemr.bonilla is just really nicemr.bonilla is just really nicemr.bonilla is just really nice
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Thanks guys, well I have the last iOS so yes iOS 8, I'm going to try using the bluetooth with and iphone that has not been upgrade to 8 then see what happens
The Following User Says Thank You to mr.bonilla For This Useful Post:
frothy (01-09-2015)
 Old 01-10-2015, 04:28 AM   #6
Raiders Bitch

Shampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the world
Groans: 25
Groaned at 8 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

My iPhone and headunit are both updated and my iPhone 6 pairs perfectly. Have you updated the headunit?
Cobb Tuning Accessport V3, Autotech HPFP Internals, HTP 3in Intake, Turbosmart Dual Port, Ultimate Racing Test Pipe, CP-e TMIC, Ultimate Racing Catback, DM RMM, DM PMM, CPE Trans Mount, JBR Shifter Bushings, OCC

Rice: LED's, Black emblems, Rally Armor mudflaps, OEM Rain Visors, OEM Cargo Tray, Weathertech Floor mats, S204 lip (RIP), PERM shift knob, Cobb Exhaust hangers, Blue Evo X GSR wheels

Fluids/other shit: Rotella T6, NGK 1 step colder plugs
235/40 Pilot Super Sports

Tuned by Nishan
25% E85
Shampu is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-10-2015, 12:54 PM   #7

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Oh no @shampu I haven't update my headunit, how can I do that?
 Old 01-11-2015, 10:01 AM   #8
Raiders Bitch

Shampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the worldShampu is the leader of the world
Groans: 25
Groaned at 8 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Pretty sure you go into the phone section, set up and gracenote update or something like that. I know updating either my phone or doing that fixed my S4 not connecting to the car once. @mr.bonilla; (put a ; at the end of the name to tag)
Cobb Tuning Accessport V3, Autotech HPFP Internals, HTP 3in Intake, Turbosmart Dual Port, Ultimate Racing Test Pipe, CP-e TMIC, Ultimate Racing Catback, DM RMM, DM PMM, CPE Trans Mount, JBR Shifter Bushings, OCC

Rice: LED's, Black emblems, Rally Armor mudflaps, OEM Rain Visors, OEM Cargo Tray, Weathertech Floor mats, S204 lip (RIP), PERM shift knob, Cobb Exhaust hangers, Blue Evo X GSR wheels

Fluids/other shit: Rotella T6, NGK 1 step colder plugs
235/40 Pilot Super Sports

Tuned by Nishan
25% E85
Shampu is offline   Reply With Quote