register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums > Mazdaspeed Forums Approved Vendors >
Mazda Performance Parts & Modifications Vendor Area
> VersaTune
Garage Calendar Forum Rules Today's Posts Search

VersaTune VersaTuner tuning software by VersaTune. Available for Mazdaspeed3, Mazda 3 MPS, Mazdaspeed Axela, Mazdaspeed6, Mazda 6 MPS, Mazdaspeed Atenza. Includes ECU reflashing/remapping, online tune database, custom tune editing ability, virtual dashboard, data logging, diagnostics/DTC code management, Launch Control, No Lift Shift, and stutter-free Smooth Shifting.

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums

Mazda Forums / MazdaSpeed Forums - Mazdaspeed Forum with High Performance Discussions, Car Gallery, Mods Information, Street Racing Stats,
Street Racing Videos & more. The Archived MazdaspeedForums! Mazdaspeed Mazda MSF MazdaSpeedForums.org.

You are currently viewing our boards in read mode only. We are here to preserve the data and info that is useful to Mazda gear heads.

If you'd like to donate to keep this info alive, your donation will go to hosting, SSL, and domain fees.

Search Forum

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 11-29-2015, 01:03 PM   #1
Approved MSF Vendor

Ugnius@VersaTune is the leader of the worldUgnius@VersaTune is the leader of the worldUgnius@VersaTune is the leader of the worldUgnius@VersaTune is the leader of the worldUgnius@VersaTune is the leader of the worldUgnius@VersaTune is the leader of the worldUgnius@VersaTune is the leader of the worldUgnius@VersaTune is the leader of the worldUgnius@VersaTune is the leader of the worldUgnius@VersaTune is the leader of the worldUgnius@VersaTune is the leader of the world
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by SpeedRebirth View Post
@Ugnius@VersaTune; @Steve@VersaTune;

When setting the alarm on Dashboard parameters it will only let me input values without , or .
Tested it on all parameters, same result, is this a bug or an adjustment you've made? I used to have 1,1 on the KR alarm because it was annoying to get an alarm as soon as i saw 1,01 kr.

Like if I would use Bar as logged boost value, then it will only let me input 1 or 2 ect. There's a huge difference there (14.5 or 29 psi).
This looks like a bug, we will fix it in the next release. As a temporary workaround, you can copy and paste the necessary value from Notepad or another program.
Ugnius@VersaTune is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ugnius@VersaTune For This Useful Post:
Enki (11-29-2015), mazdakaps (11-29-2015), SpeedRebirth (11-29-2015), Speed_j23 (11-29-2015)