register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums > Mazdaspeed Forums Approved Vendors >
E-Tuners / Custom Hardparts
> Stratified Automotive Controls
Garage Calendar Forum Rules Today's Posts Search

Stratified Automotive Controls We offer Vehicle Specific Street, Remote E-tuning, Dyno Services for Mazdaspeed 3 and Mazdaspeed 6 vehicles using the COBB AccessPort and VersaTuner. We specialize in control systems, engine management, instrumentation and turbocharging and offer a variety of products and services, from standalone ECUs to build-consulting services.

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums

Mazda Forums / MazdaSpeed Forums - Mazdaspeed Forum with High Performance Discussions, Car Gallery, Mods Information, Street Racing Stats,
Street Racing Videos & more. The Archived MazdaspeedForums! Mazdaspeed Mazda MSF MazdaSpeedForums.org.

You are currently viewing our boards in read mode only. We are here to preserve the data and info that is useful to Mazda gear heads.

If you'd like to donate to keep this info alive, your donation will go to hosting, SSL, and domain fees.

Search Forum

Like Tree2Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 08-03-2012, 02:00 PM   #1
Lex
Engineered Tuning

Lex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the world
Thanked 23,371 Times in 6,959 Posts
Groans: 13
Groaned at 44 Times in 38 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Guardian Angels Back in Stock!

That's right boys and girls. Unadultered overboost protection and VTA feature included. Available on our site:

Guardian Angel Overboost Protection [GUARDIAN_ANGEL (0100-0003.3)] - $199.00CAD : Stratified Automotive Controls

Any questions, just ask!

We Engineer, and that's better than just tuning!

www.stratifiedauto.com
COBB AP and VersaTuner Custom Tuning. Guardian Angel Protection and Boost Control.

Last edited by Lex; 08-03-2012 at 04:47 PM.
Lex is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lex For This Useful Post:
Dmurray06 (08-09-2012), lilred (08-03-2012), Menace1 (01-31-2013), MS6FL (08-26-2012)
 Old 08-03-2012, 02:00 PM   #2
Eatin' Your Tuna

Haltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the world
Thanked 41,996 Times in 8,188 Posts
Groans: 244
Groaned at 329 Times in 243 Posts

Nice!

Originally Posted by Mazda3Revolution
An intro thread on MSF is like your first day at a State Corrections facility. "Your gonna get tested".
MSF -The HARDCORE Of Mazda High Performance Tech!
Flex Limited Ecoboost - Not Stock

Gen1 MS3 - COBB FMIC V2.0 | COBB SRI | COBB AP Stage 2 W/MSF_V1.08y | COBB 3" Downpipe | COBB CBE | Devil's Own Stage 2 Meth Injection | AST 4300 Coilovers | Haltech Fuel Pump Internals | Rota Torque 18x8 w/ 235/40/18 | ACT 6 PUCK Sprung/Streetlite
Haltech is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Haltech For This Useful Post:
Lex (08-03-2012)
 Old 08-09-2012, 09:21 AM   #3
Lex
Engineered Tuning

Lex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'm on the road these days but have 3 more GAs with me ready to drop in the mail.

www.stratifiedauto.com
COBB AP and VersaTuner Custom Tuning. Guardian Angel Protection and Boost Control.
 Old 08-09-2012, 09:57 AM   #4

Dmurray06 is the leader of the worldDmurray06 is the leader of the worldDmurray06 is the leader of the worldDmurray06 is the leader of the worldDmurray06 is the leader of the worldDmurray06 is the leader of the worldDmurray06 is the leader of the worldDmurray06 is the leader of the worldDmurray06 is the leader of the worldDmurray06 is the leader of the worldDmurray06 is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,338 Times in 1,621 Posts
Groans: 189
Groaned at 64 Times in 21 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Helluva product...full VTA BPV...full rice!

Dmurray06 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dmurray06 For This Useful Post:
Lex (08-09-2012)
 Old 08-09-2012, 10:09 AM   #5

ms3rick is the leader of the worldms3rick is the leader of the worldms3rick is the leader of the worldms3rick is the leader of the worldms3rick is the leader of the worldms3rick is the leader of the worldms3rick is the leader of the worldms3rick is the leader of the worldms3rick is the leader of the worldms3rick is the leader of the worldms3rick is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,348 Times in 986 Posts
Groans: 17
Groaned at 18 Times in 13 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

This is my next mod! After I pay off the AP/HPFP/Tune<3 i just bought :-)

E85(25%) - Stratified DynoJet - 307//357
PowerMods: AccessPort*STRATIFIED*; AutoTech FP internals;Corksport SRI//TIP; CorkSport Test Pipe
Suspension: H&R springs//Sensen Mazda5 struts; TB Performance TractionBar//Trunk Brace
Brakes: CorkSport Pads; Centric Blanks

Other: UltraGaugeEM; JBR 88D Rmm; JBR SSP//Bushings; EGR unplug;CF 3m vinal on trim in side car

Official 60-100mph Times
Official Video battles
Official Youtube Channels

Originally Posted by silvapain
[10:53 AM] silvapain: I grow facial hair faster than Haltech extorts your moniez.

:-( 2014 - Dodge Dart.. (Blue Turtle)
ms3rick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ms3rick For This Useful Post:
Lex (08-09-2012)
 Old 08-09-2012, 11:37 PM   #6
Lex
Engineered Tuning

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Also if you guys and gals have friends with other platforms - the GA is not MS3 specific (although it does love the MS3s . So anyone with a turbo and a BPV can use it and take advantage of the protection and the VTA feature.

www.stratifiedauto.com
 Old 08-10-2012, 01:10 AM   #7

jeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the worldjeopardy98 is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,639 Times in 871 Posts
Groans: 112
Groaned at 28 Times in 25 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

September raffle? Great product!
Bone Stock 2012 BM Non-Tech for 2500 miles. (250 whp/265 wtq Moore Auto). Currently: K04/Cobb AP/AT internals/Magnaflow CBE/M2 DP/Cobb SRI/HTP TIP/CS boost tubes/CS recirc hose/TS BPV/SU TMIC/GS EBCS/JBR EGR delete/Coolant bypass/Thermal TB gasket/NGK 6510's/JBR SSP/JBR Knob/JBR 88 RMM/JBR SSB/DDM 35w 5000k HIDs/PAC Gateway iPod integration and Sirius. (301whp/360wtq Moore Auto). Finklefied Hypnotic tune. 14.1@106 Mason Dixon- Driver mod needed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
jeopardy98 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jeopardy98 For This Useful Post:
Lex (08-10-2012)
 Old 08-10-2012, 01:18 AM   #8
Lex
Engineered Tuning

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by jeopardy98 View Post
September raffle? Great product!
Thank you!

2 were already raffled earlier this year but I have no issues with doing it again. @Haltech

www.stratifiedauto.com
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lex For This Useful Post:
Colin1337 (08-13-2012), jeopardy98 (08-10-2012)
 Old 08-10-2012, 10:53 AM   #9
Eatin' Your Tuna

Haltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the world
Thanked 41,996 Times in 8,188 Posts
Groans: 244
Groaned at 329 Times in 243 Posts

Originally Posted by Lex View Post
Thank you!

2 were already raffled earlier this year but I have no issues with doing it again. @Haltech
Sept is covered. Ill prob break oct... perhaps nov?

Originally Posted by Mazda3Revolution
An intro thread on MSF is like your first day at a State Corrections facility. "Your gonna get tested".
MSF -The HARDCORE Of Mazda High Performance Tech!
Flex Limited Ecoboost - Not Stock

Gen1 MS3 - COBB FMIC V2.0 | COBB SRI | COBB AP Stage 2 W/MSF_V1.08y | COBB 3" Downpipe | COBB CBE | Devil's Own Stage 2 Meth Injection | AST 4300 Coilovers | Haltech Fuel Pump Internals | Rota Torque 18x8 w/ 235/40/18 | ACT 6 PUCK Sprung/Streetlite
Haltech is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Haltech For This Useful Post:
Colin1337 (08-13-2012), jeopardy98 (08-10-2012), Lex (08-10-2012)
 Old 08-13-2012, 10:46 PM   #10
Lex
Engineered Tuning

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Just got a PM from a BT car that vented the block from a boost line popping off. Needless to say he's getting a GA with the new motor ...

www.stratifiedauto.com
Dmurray06 (08-13-2012), Standsideways (08-13-2012)
 Old 08-23-2012, 12:19 PM   #11
Lex
Engineered Tuning

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Got this in an e-mail from one of the BT guys I'm tuning that thankfully has a Guardian Angel:

My wastegate line popped off and the gaurdian angel saved me again

www.stratifiedauto.com
 Old 08-25-2012, 05:40 PM   #12

XerocX is the leader of the worldXerocX is the leader of the worldXerocX is the leader of the worldXerocX is the leader of the worldXerocX is the leader of the worldXerocX is the leader of the worldXerocX is the leader of the worldXerocX is the leader of the worldXerocX is the leader of the worldXerocX is the leader of the worldXerocX is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

@Lex, I just typed a a review for the Guadian Angel on your site! Great product man, works like a champ! Thanks man
The Following User Says Thank You to XerocX For This Useful Post:
Lex (08-26-2012)
 Old 08-26-2012, 11:48 AM   #13
Lex
Engineered Tuning

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by XerocX View Post
@Lex, I just typed a a review for the Guadian Angel on your site! Great product man, works like a champ! Thanks man
Thank you sir, very much appreciated and glad you're enjoying the GA!

www.stratifiedauto.com
 Old 08-26-2012, 12:07 PM   #14

Novej is the leader of the worldNovej is the leader of the worldNovej is the leader of the worldNovej is the leader of the worldNovej is the leader of the worldNovej is the leader of the worldNovej is the leader of the worldNovej is the leader of the worldNovej is the leader of the worldNovej is the leader of the worldNovej is the leader of the world
Groans: 5
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Finally just ordered mine!!!!

Of all the military achievements I've accomplished my first 10 years of service (made MSGT/E-7 at age 29), the one that makes me most proud is simply being able to serve my country during her darkest hour...NEVER FORGET those who made the ultimate sacrifice doing the same....I SALUTE ALL OUR FALLEN
Novej is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Novej For This Useful Post:
Lex (08-27-2012)
 Old 08-27-2012, 12:20 AM   #15

DiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,999 Times in 815 Posts
Groans: 148
Groaned at 89 Times in 51 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

@Lex - Totally had an idea from left field, figured you may like to hear it. I know our ECU can control boost by gear. But I dont know of any method to control boost by gear + RPM. For example not allowing more than 9PSI Boost before 3,000 RPM in 6th Gear. See where i'm going with this?
DiGi Faggot is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DiGi Faggot For This Useful Post:
Colin1337 (08-27-2012), Lex (08-27-2012)
 Old 08-27-2012, 10:47 AM   #16
Lex
Engineered Tuning

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Novej View Post
Finally just ordered mine!!!!
Thank you sir, was shipped yesterday!

Originally Posted by DiGi Faggot View Post
@Lex - Totally had an idea from left field, figured you may like to hear it. I know our ECU can control boost by gear. But I dont know of any method to control boost by gear + RPM. For example not allowing more than 9PSI Boost before 3,000 RPM in 6th Gear. See where i'm going with this?
You actually can control by RPM and gear using ATR and load based tuning

www.stratifiedauto.com
The Following User Says Thank You to Lex For This Useful Post:
helmetface (01-04-2013)
 Old 08-28-2012, 12:36 AM   #17

DiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,999 Times in 815 Posts
Groans: 148
Groaned at 89 Times in 51 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

You actually can control by RPM and gear using ATR and load based tuning
AH HA! Ok. I haven't gone through tuning yet still sorting out ZZB. But that makes sense.
DiGi Faggot is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-27-2012, 04:17 PM   #18
Lex
Engineered Tuning

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Winter is coming - tis' the season of boost spikes. I have a few GAs ready to ship!

www.stratifiedauto.com
 Old 11-15-2012, 07:52 PM   #19

doubleflusher has disabled reputation
Thanked 302,953 Times in 13,565 Posts
Groans: 1,443
Groaned at 329 Times in 304 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I would like one, but 40psi won't be enough.

50psi would be perfect.

Beanfab / Tuned by Nishan
doubleflusher is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to doubleflusher For This Useful Post:
Lex (11-23-2012)
 Old 11-15-2012, 08:53 PM   #20

ASHMS3 is the leader of the worldASHMS3 is the leader of the worldASHMS3 is the leader of the worldASHMS3 is the leader of the worldASHMS3 is the leader of the worldASHMS3 is the leader of the worldASHMS3 is the leader of the worldASHMS3 is the leader of the worldASHMS3 is the leader of the worldASHMS3 is the leader of the worldASHMS3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,123 Times in 604 Posts
Groans: 126
Groaned at 5 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Goddamn double, you're not going to lift your head. You're going to eject it from the bay completely.

Tappin'

'09 Red MS3 - AP self tuned, CS HPFP, JBR 3.5 WP, CP-e S2 RMM, M2 Catless DP, CX FMIC, CNT CBE
ASHMS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ASHMS3 For This Useful Post:
dantes5823 (11-15-2012), doubleflusher (11-16-2012), jeopardy98 (11-16-2012), lilred (11-15-2012)
 Old 11-23-2012, 09:49 PM   #21
Lex
Engineered Tuning

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by doubleflusher View Post
I would like one, but 40psi won't be enough.

50psi would be perfect.
Lol just saw this. I would need a 100 psi sensor. I might be able to make something custom for you
doubleflusher and kritz like this.

www.stratifiedauto.com
doubleflusher (11-25-2012)
 Old 11-25-2012, 06:56 AM   #22

doubleflusher has disabled reputation
Thanked 302,953 Times in 13,565 Posts
Groans: 1,443
Groaned at 329 Times in 304 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Lol just saw this. I would need a 100 psi sensor. I might be able to make something custom for you
Let's talk

Beanfab / Tuned by Nishan
doubleflusher is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to doubleflusher For This Useful Post:
Lex (11-25-2012)
 Old 12-16-2012, 10:34 AM   #23

mroclimbr has a reputation beyond reputemroclimbr has a reputation beyond reputemroclimbr has a reputation beyond reputemroclimbr has a reputation beyond reputemroclimbr has a reputation beyond reputemroclimbr has a reputation beyond reputemroclimbr has a reputation beyond reputemroclimbr has a reputation beyond reputemroclimbr has a reputation beyond reputemroclimbr has a reputation beyond reputemroclimbr has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 3
Groaned at 30 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Gaurdian angel

Hey Lex. So what does 199$ cad translate into American? My dad wants to buy one for my Xmas, but he said he couldn't because you only sell through PayPal, can he purchase one without going the Paypal route?
mroclimbr AEM CAI, OCC, Turbosmart BPV, CP-e turbo downpipe, JBR rsb, JBR 80 duro rmm, 3" CNT CBE, upgraded hpfp, Guardian Angel, JBR heavy knob, Cobb ap, currently stage two on 93 octane, blose speakers and amps all replaced and upgraded, dash daq, full replacement shifter, new ko4 compliments of Mazda at 48k miles.
mroclimbr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mroclimbr For This Useful Post:
Lex (12-16-2012)
 Old 12-16-2012, 11:32 AM   #24
Lex
Engineered Tuning

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by mroclimbr View Post
Hey Lex. So what does 199$ cad translate into American? My dad wants to buy one for my Xmas, but he said he couldn't because you only sell through PayPal, can he purchase one without going the Paypal route?
We're pretty much at parity so it's about 200USD.

If he doesn't have a paypal account he can just enter the credit card without logging in to paypal. Just hit the checkout with paypal button in the shopping cart and that will take you to a page where you choose to directly pay with your debit/credit card OR login to paypal.

PM me if he needs more instructions.

www.stratifiedauto.com
atvfreek (12-16-2012)
 Old 05-07-2014, 10:29 AM   #25

starscream is the leader of the worldstarscream is the leader of the worldstarscream is the leader of the worldstarscream is the leader of the worldstarscream is the leader of the worldstarscream is the leader of the worldstarscream is the leader of the worldstarscream is the leader of the worldstarscream is the leader of the worldstarscream is the leader of the worldstarscream is the leader of the world
Groans: 44
Groaned at 23 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Website says out of stock again....any update on when you'll get more in?
 Old 05-07-2014, 12:48 PM   #26
Lex
Engineered Tuning

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by starscream View Post
Website says out of stock again....any update on when you'll get more in?
Just waiting on the enclosures. I am hoping to have these available in 1-2 weeks.

www.stratifiedauto.com
 Old 05-07-2014, 03:00 PM   #27

starscream is the leader of the worldstarscream is the leader of the worldstarscream is the leader of the worldstarscream is the leader of the worldstarscream is the leader of the worldstarscream is the leader of the worldstarscream is the leader of the worldstarscream is the leader of the worldstarscream is the leader of the worldstarscream is the leader of the worldstarscream is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Just waiting on the enclosures. I am hoping to have these available in 1-2 weeks.
FASTER LEX FASTER!

I need to buy one. Any chance of a black exterior?
 Old 05-07-2014, 03:14 PM   #28
Lex
Engineered Tuning

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by starscream View Post
FASTER LEX FASTER!

I need to buy one. Any chance of a black exterior?
I'm already not sleeping nights .

No black exteriors sorry, do you want me to send you an e-mail as soon as we get them in?

www.stratifiedauto.com
starscream (05-07-2014)
 Old 05-07-2014, 03:27 PM   #29

Not Ranked  0 score     

I'm already not sleeping nights .

No black exteriors sorry, do you want me to send you an e-mail as soon as we get them in?
yes please!
 Old 05-23-2014, 04:48 PM   #30
Lex
Engineered Tuning

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

We've been sold out of GAs for a little while but now they are finally back in stock and will be shipping out Monday!

Guardian Angel Overboost Protection [GUARDIAN_ANGEL (0100-0003.3)] - $209.00CAD : Stratified Automotive Controls

www.stratifiedauto.com
 Old 05-25-2014, 08:28 AM   #31

Not Ranked  0 score     

And....ordered....
 Old 06-24-2014, 12:46 AM   #32
Lex
Engineered Tuning

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Everyone seems to be catching big turbo fever this summer. We have a little protection in stock and ready to ship for you.

Sent from my iPad using tapatalkreplace

www.stratifiedauto.com
 Old 09-11-2014, 04:32 PM   #33
Lex
Engineered Tuning

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Saw a number of overboost situations during the last couple of weeks when lines blew off and one cost the owner a blown motor unfortunately. With aging lines on these cars it's becoming more common. GAs are ready to ship!

Guardian Angel Overboost Protection [GUARDIAN_ANGEL (0100-0003.3)] - $209.00CAD : Stratified Automotive Controls

www.stratifiedauto.com
SpeedRebirth (09-11-2014)
 Old 09-11-2014, 05:06 PM   #34

dale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the world
Thanked 10,531 Times in 2,900 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 24 Times in 21 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Got mine today, thanks! You shipped quickly, but for some reason it got stuck in customs for 3-4 days. Damn US Customs. :-)
BILSTEIN - H&R SPRINGS - 18x8.5 +48 ROTA SVN - 265/35R18 HTR ZIII
MINI H1 6.0 - CAR LED TAILS

SEE MORE USING !SHOUTTAG.COM - ENTER: !6SPEED6
dale_gribble is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dale_gribble For This Useful Post:
Lex (09-11-2014)
 Old 09-11-2014, 05:11 PM   #35

gdawg25 is the leader of the worldgdawg25 is the leader of the worldgdawg25 is the leader of the worldgdawg25 is the leader of the worldgdawg25 is the leader of the worldgdawg25 is the leader of the worldgdawg25 is the leader of the worldgdawg25 is the leader of the worldgdawg25 is the leader of the worldgdawg25 is the leader of the worldgdawg25 is the leader of the world
Groans: 9
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by dale_gribble View Post
Got mine today, thanks! You shipped quickly, but for some reason it got stuck in customs for 3-4 days. Damn US Customs. :-)
Same goes for Canadian customs. Shit sits there for days.

Love my Guardian Angel. Great product that does what they say it will do...if set up properly.
'08 MS3 // Corksport Turbo // JBR 3.5" WP // CNT Racing Turbo-Back // CX Racing FMIC // COBB AP // SURE Ventus // SURE Return // Damond Motorsports PMM & TMM // SURE Torq R3 // Stratified Guardian Angel // Autotech HPFP Internals // JBR EBCS // Corksport 3.5bar MAP // JBR S2 OCC // JBR EGR Delete // JBR TIG's // CP-e Safe Seals // SURE Shortcut // Corksport Swaybars // Bilstein Sports // H&R Springs // Tenzo R Type M 18"x8" // Michelin PSS
gdawg25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gdawg25 For This Useful Post:
Lex (09-11-2014)
 Old 10-21-2014, 06:17 PM   #36
Lex
Engineered Tuning

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

A few of these still left in stock from this batch. With winter and possible overboost around the corner and the Canadian dollar at all time low, this is a great time to pick one up.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0522.JPG (142.8 KB, 139 views)

www.stratifiedauto.com
 Old 11-19-2014, 05:02 PM   #37
Lex
Engineered Tuning

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Our GA V1s are all sold and have gone to great homes! We have been receiving inquiries about the GA V2 and I am happy to announce we will have these ready to go just in time for Black Friday!

More features, a more robust design, and a black case!

www.stratifiedauto.com
GartzSpeed (11-20-2014), torquemaniac (11-19-2014)
 Old 11-20-2014, 03:26 AM   #38
KCi

KCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond reputeKCi has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 0
Not Ranked  0 score     

Great news Lex. Will definitely get it. Hope it is also available thru Edge Autosport.
KCi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KCi For This Useful Post:
Lex (11-20-2014)
 Old 03-16-2015, 04:48 PM   #39

jtday is the leader of the worldjtday is the leader of the worldjtday is the leader of the worldjtday is the leader of the worldjtday is the leader of the worldjtday is the leader of the worldjtday is the leader of the worldjtday is the leader of the worldjtday is the leader of the worldjtday is the leader of the worldjtday is the leader of the world
Groans: 10
Not Ranked  0 score     

Hey @Lex; I just got done installing the GA and synapse valve and am having an issue where regardless of setpoint psi on the device, I can only achieve 10psi. What am I doing wrong? Is there some sort of reboot the device needs to undergo? Thanks.

- JBR SRI/TIP - CS Racepipe - TurboXS CBE - Cobb AP - Stratified E85 Flash Tune Stg. II (294/342) - Stratified Guardian Angel - Autotechs -
CP-e S2 RMM - KW V2 - SPC RUCAs
jtday is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-16-2015, 07:10 PM   #40
Lex
Engineered Tuning

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by jtday View Post
Hey @Lex; I just got done installing the GA and synapse valve and am having an issue where regardless of setpoint psi on the device, I can only achieve 10psi. What am I doing wrong? Is there some sort of reboot the device needs to undergo? Thanks.
Is the LED on? Also did you make sure that the hoses are routed like this:

Manifold -> BPV IN -> BPV OUT -> Synapse BPV.

www.stratifiedauto.com