register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums > Mazdaspeed Forums Approved Vendors >
E-Tuners / Custom Hardparts
> Stratified Automotive Controls
Garage Calendar Forum Rules Today's Posts Search

Stratified Automotive Controls We offer Vehicle Specific Street, Remote E-tuning, Dyno Services for Mazdaspeed 3 and Mazdaspeed 6 vehicles using the COBB AccessPort and VersaTuner. We specialize in control systems, engine management, instrumentation and turbocharging and offer a variety of products and services, from standalone ECUs to build-consulting services.

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums

Mazda Forums / MazdaSpeed Forums - Mazdaspeed Forum with High Performance Discussions, Car Gallery, Mods Information, Street Racing Stats,
Street Racing Videos & more. The Archived MazdaspeedForums! Mazdaspeed Mazda MSF MazdaSpeedForums.org.

You are currently viewing our boards in read mode only. We are here to preserve the data and info that is useful to Mazda gear heads.

If you'd like to donate to keep this info alive, your donation will go to hosting, SSL, and domain fees.

Search Forum

Like Tree2Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 08-27-2012, 12:20 AM   #1

DiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,999 Times in 815 Posts
Groans: 148
Groaned at 89 Times in 51 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

@Lex - Totally had an idea from left field, figured you may like to hear it. I know our ECU can control boost by gear. But I dont know of any method to control boost by gear + RPM. For example not allowing more than 9PSI Boost before 3,000 RPM in 6th Gear. See where i'm going with this?
DiGi Faggot is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DiGi Faggot For This Useful Post:
Colin1337 (08-27-2012), Lex (08-27-2012)
 Old 08-27-2012, 10:47 AM   #2
Lex
Engineered Tuning

Lex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the world
Thanked 23,371 Times in 6,959 Posts
Groans: 13
Groaned at 44 Times in 38 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Novej View Post
Finally just ordered mine!!!!
Thank you sir, was shipped yesterday!

Originally Posted by DiGi Faggot View Post
@Lex - Totally had an idea from left field, figured you may like to hear it. I know our ECU can control boost by gear. But I dont know of any method to control boost by gear + RPM. For example not allowing more than 9PSI Boost before 3,000 RPM in 6th Gear. See where i'm going with this?
You actually can control by RPM and gear using ATR and load based tuning

We Engineer, and that's better than just tuning!

www.stratifiedauto.com
COBB AP and VersaTuner Custom Tuning. Guardian Angel Protection and Boost Control.
Lex is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lex For This Useful Post:
helmetface (01-04-2013)
 Old 08-28-2012, 12:36 AM   #3

DiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,999 Times in 815 Posts
Groans: 148
Groaned at 89 Times in 51 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Lex View Post

You actually can control by RPM and gear using ATR and load based tuning
AH HA! Ok. I haven't gone through tuning yet still sorting out ZZB. But that makes sense.
DiGi Faggot is offline   Reply With Quote