register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums > Mazdaspeed Forums Approved Vendors >
E-Tuners / Custom Hardparts
> Stratified Automotive Controls
Garage Calendar Forum Rules Today's Posts Search

Stratified Automotive Controls We offer Vehicle Specific Street, Remote E-tuning, Dyno Services for Mazdaspeed 3 and Mazdaspeed 6 vehicles using the COBB AccessPort and VersaTuner. We specialize in control systems, engine management, instrumentation and turbocharging and offer a variety of products and services, from standalone ECUs to build-consulting services.

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums

Mazda Forums / MazdaSpeed Forums - Mazdaspeed Forum with High Performance Discussions, Car Gallery, Mods Information, Street Racing Stats,
Street Racing Videos & more. The Archived MazdaspeedForums! Mazdaspeed Mazda MSF MazdaSpeedForums.org.

You are currently viewing our boards in read mode only. We are here to preserve the data and info that is useful to Mazda gear heads.

If you'd like to donate to keep this info alive, your donation will go to hosting, SSL, and domain fees.

Search Forum

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 12-15-2014, 05:54 PM   #1

jtday is the leader of the worldjtday is the leader of the worldjtday is the leader of the worldjtday is the leader of the worldjtday is the leader of the worldjtday is the leader of the worldjtday is the leader of the worldjtday is the leader of the worldjtday is the leader of the worldjtday is the leader of the worldjtday is the leader of the world
Groans: 10
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Stratified E85 Flash Tune (formerly S-OTS+ E85)

My journey into my own vision with this car started after a few months of ownership and countless hours of research. These cars are fast stock but I wanted more and I wanted to learn how the car responds to each mod along the way.

So the first mods to my car were the JBR intake along with Stratified’s S-OTS tune. The immediate change in the car’s behavior was drastic. The power and torque provided the most smiles but I was equally impressed with how much smoother the car operated. And the tune was FREE! I eventually upgraded internals and bought a test pipe and that yielded another huge improvement over stage 1.

Flash forward a few months and OTS+ tunes started becoming available. Now having installed coils, the suspension setup facilitated the use of MORE POWA! Mainly because of Stratified’s continued presence and evolution in this community, I decided I’d go with the S-OTS+ E85 tune. I filled out my form one day and had the map the next. The guys (and gals?) at Stratified were happy to answer all of my questions and went above and beyond in this regard as I’ve been communicating with them now for roughly 2 months.

The difference between the regular S-OTS and the S-OTS+ E85 was HUGE. (Just for reference, I made 264/315 on a dynojet on their S-OTS stage 2 for the JBR intake). The vdyno graph below shows the difference between them.

I’d been enjoying the new map ever since and then a few months ago saw that they’re now offering an upgrade to version 2 of their E85 Flash Tune (formerly S-OTS+). I couldn’t help but order it and and again I’m equally as impressed with version 2 as I was with the regular S-OTS map. The power and drivability for an “off the shelf” tune is awesome. Basically, Alex and the folks at Stratified do a KICKASS job supporting our platform and the results and awesome customer service back it up and is the reason why they’re on top.

The vydno graph below shows the E85 Flash Tune V2 in green on top of the previous vdyno of the S-OTS and S-OTS+ E85 tunes.

Thanks again guys. - Josh

- JBR SRI/TIP - CS Racepipe - TurboXS CBE - Cobb AP - Stratified E85 Flash Tune Stg. II (294/342) - Stratified Guardian Angel - Autotechs -
CP-e S2 RMM - KW V2 - SPC RUCAs
jtday is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jtday For This Useful Post:
Lex (12-15-2014), Mike@Stratified (12-15-2014), Plimmer (12-15-2014)