register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums > Mazdaspeed Forums Sponsors > Damond Motorsports
Garage Calendar Forum Rules Today's Posts Search

Damond Motorsports Welcome to Damond Motorsports, home of Track Tested Driver Trusted performance products. We aim to specialize in reliability and power modifications, for the track and the street. Every product we offer has been put through many hours of both road course and street use, to insure excellent reliability and performance.

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums

Mazda Forums / MazdaSpeed Forums - Mazdaspeed Forum with High Performance Discussions, Car Gallery, Mods Information, Street Racing Stats,
Street Racing Videos & more. The Archived MazdaspeedForums! Mazdaspeed Mazda MSF MazdaSpeedForums.org.

You are currently viewing our boards in read mode only. We are here to preserve the data and info that is useful to Mazda gear heads.

If you'd like to donate to keep this info alive, your donation will go to hosting, SSL, and domain fees.

Search Forum

Like Tree4Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 03-13-2013, 04:46 PM   #1
Name is longer than yours

Matt@DamondMotorsports is the leader of the worldMatt@DamondMotorsports is the leader of the worldMatt@DamondMotorsports is the leader of the worldMatt@DamondMotorsports is the leader of the worldMatt@DamondMotorsports is the leader of the worldMatt@DamondMotorsports is the leader of the worldMatt@DamondMotorsports is the leader of the worldMatt@DamondMotorsports is the leader of the worldMatt@DamondMotorsports is the leader of the worldMatt@DamondMotorsports is the leader of the worldMatt@DamondMotorsports is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,281 Times in 180 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default OCC kits for your Mazdaspeeds

Hey y'all, for those who don't know, I've been around making OCC kits for AWHILE now. Here's a brief description of the kits, and pictures of the different mounting locations offered.

Damond Motorsports Oil Catch Can kits come with everything you will possibly need for an optimized OCC system. A high quality Damond Motorsports OCC specially developed for the Mazdaspeeds, high quality oil and vacuum resistant hose, pre-cut to fit your vehicle perfectly, high quality check-valve, and all the components to tie everything together and mount it all up.

This is a simple bolt-on/clamp-on kit, which does not require all the time and frustration that goes into: acquiring all the components separately, measuring, cutting, fabricating brackets, test-fitting, etc.
The benefits of adding one of our OCC kits: enhanced engine reliability, cleaner intake passages, improvements in engine performance and response, and better fuel economy.

For the MS6, there are 2 mounting locations:

Version 1:
Mounted on the horn bracket
Allows space for some intercooler kits
Included drain-plug, does not come with drain valve
Most popular OCC kit for the MS6
Front bumper does NOT need to be removed for installation

Version 2:
Mounted below factory intake/short-ram intakes
Designed to be used with all intakes, including the factory air box
Allows space for most intercooler piping, except for the CP-E FMIC
Comes with hose to attach to drain spout, making draining easier (you may need to drill into the undertray, in order to use the drain hose)

For the 07-09 MS3 here's the 3 mounting locations:

Version 1:
Mounted below the factory intake/short-ram intakes
Allows space for intercooler piping
Easy to drain, the drain spout can be reached from above the engine
Most popular OCC kit, for the MS3
Will NOT fit with cold-air intakes

Version 2:
Mounted under the windshield washer reservoir
Designed for cars where a cold-air intake is already in place
The passenger untertray has to be removed, in order to drain
Will NOT work on Canadian MS3's, due to having a larger washer tank

Version 3:
Mounted on the transmission, underneath the factory intake/short-ram intakes
Designed to allow space with cold air intakes
Occupies the space for most front-mount intercooler piping

For the Gen2 10-13 MS3, here are the 2 mounting locations:

Version 1:
Mounted below the factory intake/short-ram intakes
Most popular OCC kit, for the Gen2 MS3
Will NOT fit with cold-air intakes

Version 2:
Mounted on the transmission, underneath the factory intake/short-ram intakes
Designed to allow space with cold air intakes
Occupies the space for most front-mount intercooler piping

We also make kits for the CX7.

VTA OCC add-on: This allows the Damond Motorsports OCC to vent pressure when excess pressure is present in the crankcase. This option contains a VTA breather filter and check valve. The check valve allows one way flow of pressure out of the can, while the filter keeps debris away from the check valve. The filters are completely washable and re-usable.

The Damond Motorsports VTA option is perfect for high boosting K04's, BNR's, and other bigger turbo options.

Note: Not compatible with MS6 OCC Version 1

You can order directly off the site http://damondmotorsports.com/collections/occ prices for the kits are $185-225 depending on options, free US sipping.

If you have any questions about the OCC kits, feel free to post up in here or shoot me a PM. If you have one of these kits, and you'd like to post a review up in here, that would be awesome.

I have a thread going over the testing preformed on the OCC kits, to show y'all what's involved in making an awesome set-up to relieve the speeds of crankcase gunk.

Last edited by Matt@DamondMotorsports; 01-22-2015 at 01:58 PM.
Matt@DamondMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Matt@DamondMotorsports For This Useful Post:
atvfreek (03-17-2013), Awal (11-13-2015), davychronic (08-20-2015), Dmurray06 (03-17-2013), Ferdball (09-11-2013), Format (09-24-2013), helmetface (03-18-2013), Kdawg207 (03-18-2013), Koke382 (03-17-2013), ms6mil (03-27-2013), n3farious (03-17-2013), PapaBruno (12-30-2016), Raider (03-18-2013), rfinkle2 (03-18-2013), SneakySin (03-18-2013), TiGraySpeed6 (03-13-2013)
 Old 03-17-2013, 05:36 PM   #2

n3farious is the leader of the worldn3farious is the leader of the worldn3farious is the leader of the worldn3farious is the leader of the worldn3farious is the leader of the worldn3farious is the leader of the worldn3farious is the leader of the worldn3farious is the leader of the worldn3farious is the leader of the worldn3farious is the leader of the worldn3farious is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Not Ranked  0 score     

I have version 3 installed on my 08 MS3. It is a well made piece and was fairly easy to install (with a lift).
n3farious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to n3farious For This Useful Post:
Matt@DamondMotorsports (03-18-2013)
 Old 03-17-2013, 05:51 PM   #3

atvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the world
Thanked 23,000 Times in 6,143 Posts
Groans: 37
Groaned at 20 Times in 17 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I installed my dual occ setup and very impressed. Great quality parts!

Sent from your couch
11.321@129.93
atvfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atvfreek For This Useful Post:
Matt@DamondMotorsports (03-18-2013), rfinkle2 (03-18-2013)
 Old 03-17-2013, 05:59 PM   #4

Jhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I saw a few of these yesterday at Matt's place and I must say this is one high quality piece. I love the fact that it is easy to drain and it can be reached from the top. I will be replacing my current occ with a damond can in the near future. Glad to see this Matt and I'm excited for future products.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalkreplace 2
Ultimate Racing // testpipe, catback // TWM // Full Replacement Shifter, Short Shift Boot // Cobb// AP // Sure aeros, sidewinder, shortcut, ags SS knob, return, chargetubes, countershift // Corksport // License Plate Relocate, Fog Light LED's, Interior LED's, Poly Exhaust Hangers, Oil Catch Can // PTP// HPFP Upgrade, 2150 rail valve // H&R // SS Coilovers // SPC// Adjustable Camber Arms // Hawk// HPS Brake Pads // Ebay Chargespeed Lip 06-07 STI Lip // DDM 8K 55W HIDs // JBR// Rear Sway Bar, 88D RMM, AP Mount //WHITELINE// Front End Links // ETS// TMIC//
Jhornbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jhornbrook For This Useful Post:
 Old 03-18-2013, 07:29 AM   #5

atvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the world
Thanked 23,000 Times in 6,143 Posts
Groans: 37
Groaned at 20 Times in 17 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Damond Motorsports View Post

I'll be making a thread soon going over the testing preformed on the OCC kits, to show y'all what's involved in making an awesome set-up to relieve the speeds of crankcase gunk.
@Damond Motorsports; just wondering if you had time to do the vacuum testing at wot with different OCC configurations
11.321@129.93
atvfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atvfreek For This Useful Post:
Matt@DamondMotorsports (03-18-2013), rfinkle2 (03-18-2013)
 Old 03-18-2013, 07:41 AM   #6

SneakySin is the leader of the worldSneakySin is the leader of the worldSneakySin is the leader of the worldSneakySin is the leader of the worldSneakySin is the leader of the worldSneakySin is the leader of the worldSneakySin is the leader of the worldSneakySin is the leader of the worldSneakySin is the leader of the worldSneakySin is the leader of the worldSneakySin is the leader of the world
Groans: 7
Groaned at 7 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

@Damond Motorsports; occ kit and customer service is the absolute best! Timely replies and he stands behind all of his products with no hassle. Not that I've had any issues with my setup at all but he did assure me if there every was an issue, do not hesitate to contact him for a swift resolution. Definitely looking forward to doing more business with Damond Motorsports for sure!
SneakySin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SneakySin For This Useful Post:
 Old 03-18-2013, 07:57 AM   #7

Sid3wayS is the leader of the worldSid3wayS is the leader of the worldSid3wayS is the leader of the worldSid3wayS is the leader of the worldSid3wayS is the leader of the worldSid3wayS is the leader of the worldSid3wayS is the leader of the worldSid3wayS is the leader of the worldSid3wayS is the leader of the worldSid3wayS is the leader of the worldSid3wayS is the leader of the world
Thanked 11,408 Times in 3,995 Posts
Groans: 97
Groaned at 28 Times in 25 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I think I remember you offering an option to buy just the hose and check valve... Is this still an option?

Also I love my can currently running the version 1 with no clearence issues at all an instructions were dead on.

Sid3wayS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sid3wayS For This Useful Post:
 Old 03-18-2013, 08:03 AM   #8

helmetface is the leader of the worldhelmetface is the leader of the worldhelmetface is the leader of the worldhelmetface is the leader of the worldhelmetface is the leader of the worldhelmetface is the leader of the worldhelmetface is the leader of the worldhelmetface is the leader of the worldhelmetface is the leader of the worldhelmetface is the leader of the worldhelmetface is the leader of the world
Thanked 8,527 Times in 3,188 Posts
Groans: 219
Groaned at 70 Times in 52 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I've been running a MD OCC (stage1) for 2 years now and I've never had any issues with it.

Matt is a real down to earth dude who goes the extra mile to take care of his people.

Old 03-18-2013, 08:07 AM   #9

Boosted Beluga is the leader of the worldBoosted Beluga is the leader of the worldBoosted Beluga is the leader of the worldBoosted Beluga is the leader of the worldBoosted Beluga is the leader of the worldBoosted Beluga is the leader of the worldBoosted Beluga is the leader of the worldBoosted Beluga is the leader of the worldBoosted Beluga is the leader of the worldBoosted Beluga is the leader of the worldBoosted Beluga is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,408 Times in 1,844 Posts
Groans: 50
Groaned at 20 Times in 18 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I could use one of these but I can't really justify the price (of any occ)

Fucking FREEK TUNED and shit
Boosted Beluga is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Boosted Beluga For This Useful Post:
 Old 03-18-2013, 01:21 PM   #10

Matt@DamondMotorsports is the leader of the worldMatt@DamondMotorsports is the leader of the worldMatt@DamondMotorsports is the leader of the worldMatt@DamondMotorsports is the leader of the worldMatt@DamondMotorsports is the leader of the worldMatt@DamondMotorsports is the leader of the worldMatt@DamondMotorsports is the leader of the worldMatt@DamondMotorsports is the leader of the worldMatt@DamondMotorsports is the leader of the worldMatt@DamondMotorsports is the leader of the worldMatt@DamondMotorsports is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Jhornbrook View Post
I saw a few of these yesterday at Matt's place and I must say this is one high quality piece. I love the fact that it is easy to drain and it can be reached from the top. I will be replacing my current occ with a damond can in the near future. Glad to see this Matt and I'm excited for future products.

Awesome John, LMK whenever you'd like to do this, and we'll set something up. We can install your other stuff too.

PM me your number, I don't think I have it.

Originally Posted by atvfreek View Post
@Damond Motorsports; just wondering if you had time to do the vacuum testing at wot with different OCC configurations
Yes I have, and I've gathered some great data! I've been meaning to post this up, but I've been sooooooooo busy lately with car meets, and potentially buying a MS6, I haven't gotten a chance to finish my thread. I still want to do more testing on a really highly boosted speed(upwards of 30psi), cause I have a set-up in mind that will be perfect for excess crankcase pressure.

I'll try and get it finished and posted in the next couple days. I was planning to tag you anyway in the thread lol.

Originally Posted by Sid3wayS View Post
I think I remember you offering an option to buy just the hose and check valve... Is this still an option?

Also I love my can currently running the version 1 with no clearence issues at all an instructions were dead on.
Yes, it's best to shoot me a quote. I'm hoping to have individual components for sale on my site in a couple months.

Originally Posted by Boosten Ya(josh) View Post
I could use one of these but I can't really justify the price (of any occ)
The price for good quality OCC stuff is high, but you definitely get what you pay for. There are cheap ebay options out there, but they use poor quality components, and you'll generally have to acquire more things separately to make it work.

Also, when you piece something together, using high quality hose, OCCs, CVs, etc. you can come out spending ALOT of cash.
atvfreek likes this.
atvfreek (03-18-2013), Boosted Beluga (03-18-2013)
 Old 03-27-2013, 06:23 PM   #11

Jhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the worldJhornbrook is the leader of the world
Groaned at 6 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default OCC kits for your Mazdaspeeds

Matt when I have the money I absolutely need one of your occ's. I blew the hose off to the intake manifold yet again and it happened on the fucking highway. I need some strong clips the wont fail every time I go WOT. So I come to Damond motorsports. This blows by the way without a jack and stuck at a gas station.

Ultimate Racing // testpipe, catback // TWM // Full Replacement Shifter, Short Shift Boot // Cobb// AP // Sure aeros, sidewinder, shortcut, ags SS knob, return, chargetubes, countershift // Corksport // License Plate Relocate, Fog Light LED's, Interior LED's, Poly Exhaust Hangers, Oil Catch Can // PTP// HPFP Upgrade, 2150 rail valve // H&R // SS Coilovers // SPC// Adjustable Camber Arms // Hawk// HPS Brake Pads // Ebay Chargespeed Lip 06-07 STI Lip // DDM 8K 55W HIDs // JBR// Rear Sway Bar, 88D RMM, AP Mount //WHITELINE// Front End Links // ETS// TMIC//
Jhornbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-11-2013, 03:29 PM   #12

HeliBif has a reputation beyond reputeHeliBif has a reputation beyond reputeHeliBif has a reputation beyond reputeHeliBif has a reputation beyond reputeHeliBif has a reputation beyond reputeHeliBif has a reputation beyond reputeHeliBif has a reputation beyond reputeHeliBif has a reputation beyond reputeHeliBif has a reputation beyond reputeHeliBif has a reputation beyond reputeHeliBif has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Hey guys, I couldn't find a better thread to ask this under, and didn't want to start a new one...

Can anyone tell me if the butterfly valve on the bottom of the Saikou can is something I can buy anywhere or is it a custom piece I'd have to order from Matt or Saikou?

Busted mine today :'(
HeliBif is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-11-2013, 05:17 PM   #13

speed_freak91 is the leader of the worldspeed_freak91 is the leader of the worldspeed_freak91 is the leader of the worldspeed_freak91 is the leader of the worldspeed_freak91 is the leader of the worldspeed_freak91 is the leader of the worldspeed_freak91 is the leader of the worldspeed_freak91 is the leader of the worldspeed_freak91 is the leader of the worldspeed_freak91 is the leader of the worldspeed_freak91 is the leader of the world
Groans: 34
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by HeliBif View Post
Hey guys, I couldn't find a better thread to ask this under, and didn't want to start a new one...

Can anyone tell me if the butterfly valve on the bottom of the Saikou can is something I can buy anywhere or is it a custom piece I'd have to order from Matt or Saikou?

Busted mine today :'(
If I remember correctly, its a 1/4 npt thread. You could prolly go to any hardware store that has air compressor fittings and find an on/off valve.
speed_freak91 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to speed_freak91 For This Useful Post:
Matt@DamondMotorsports (09-11-2013)
 Old 09-11-2013, 07:00 PM   #14

HeliBif has a reputation beyond reputeHeliBif has a reputation beyond reputeHeliBif has a reputation beyond reputeHeliBif has a reputation beyond reputeHeliBif has a reputation beyond reputeHeliBif has a reputation beyond reputeHeliBif has a reputation beyond reputeHeliBif has a reputation beyond reputeHeliBif has a reputation beyond reputeHeliBif has a reputation beyond reputeHeliBif has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

I managed to find one at LORDCO, thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to HeliBif For This Useful Post:
Matt@DamondMotorsports (09-11-2013)
 Old 09-11-2013, 09:25 PM   #15

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Yep, it's a 1/4" NPT. I think I have a few spares, where if you need one, just pay shipping.
skeurton (09-11-2013)
 Old 09-12-2013, 01:18 PM   #16

Not Ranked  0 score     

Thanks Matt! I really appreciate the offer. I'll let you know if the one I bought doesn't work.
The Following User Says Thank You to HeliBif For This Useful Post:
Matt@DamondMotorsports (09-13-2013)
 Old 09-13-2013, 10:48 AM   #17

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by HeliBif View Post
Thanks Matt! I really appreciate the offer. I'll let you know if the one I bought doesn't work.
Just make sure to put a bead of RTV around the threads, and don't tighten it in too crazy. Any air compressor drain valve should work well.
 Old 02-05-2014, 07:23 PM   #18

covelife1016 has a reputation beyond reputecovelife1016 has a reputation beyond reputecovelife1016 has a reputation beyond reputecovelife1016 has a reputation beyond reputecovelife1016 has a reputation beyond reputecovelife1016 has a reputation beyond reputecovelife1016 has a reputation beyond reputecovelife1016 has a reputation beyond reputecovelife1016 has a reputation beyond reputecovelife1016 has a reputation beyond reputecovelife1016 has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Just ordered one of your catch cans tonight, can't wait till it gets here.
// CS TMIC// CS battery box// JBR short shifter// JBR 88a rmm// JBR boost tubes// JBR solid shifter bushings// JBR coolant bypass and throttle body tig// Kozmic Motorsports primary and secondary egr delete// NGK one step colder plugs// AT fuel pump internals// HTP 3" intake// GFB bov// COBB accessport V2 // GroundControl springs// Koni yellows//
TUNED BY STRATIFIED
covelife1016 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-06-2014, 11:21 AM   #19

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by covelife1016 View Post
Just ordered one of your catch cans tonight, can't wait till it gets here.
Just shot you an email about the wait

Kits are still back-ordered, for anyone looking to purchase one off the site. However, I am working on something to eliminate that, very soon.
WetzMS3 likes this.
jtday (04-07-2014)
 Old 02-06-2014, 02:08 PM   #20

covelife1016 has a reputation beyond reputecovelife1016 has a reputation beyond reputecovelife1016 has a reputation beyond reputecovelife1016 has a reputation beyond reputecovelife1016 has a reputation beyond reputecovelife1016 has a reputation beyond reputecovelife1016 has a reputation beyond reputecovelife1016 has a reputation beyond reputecovelife1016 has a reputation beyond reputecovelife1016 has a reputation beyond reputecovelife1016 has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

It's all good, I can wait. Really appreciate you contacting me about it.
// CS TMIC// CS battery box// JBR short shifter// JBR 88a rmm// JBR boost tubes// JBR solid shifter bushings// JBR coolant bypass and throttle body tig// Kozmic Motorsports primary and secondary egr delete// NGK one step colder plugs// AT fuel pump internals// HTP 3" intake// GFB bov// COBB accessport V2 // GroundControl springs// Koni yellows//
TUNED BY STRATIFIED
covelife1016 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to covelife1016 For This Useful Post:
Matt@DamondMotorsports (02-06-2014)
 Old 04-29-2014, 08:16 PM   #21

TORQUERULES has a reputation beyond reputeTORQUERULES has a reputation beyond reputeTORQUERULES has a reputation beyond reputeTORQUERULES has a reputation beyond reputeTORQUERULES has a reputation beyond reputeTORQUERULES has a reputation beyond reputeTORQUERULES has a reputation beyond reputeTORQUERULES has a reputation beyond reputeTORQUERULES has a reputation beyond reputeTORQUERULES has a reputation beyond reputeTORQUERULES has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 4 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     
Question

Matt, I ordered my OCC a couple of weeks ago and have not had an update since you told me you would send me one of your new kits. Getting a little worried...
(SOLD) 2013 Crystal White MS3--JBR 3.5" intake, very minor PNP intake manifold, CS TMIC, CS HPFP internals, CS BPV, JBR EGR delete and block-off, CFM RMM, CS TM insert, Cobb AP V3 with Stratified Stage 3 tunes (93 and E85 mix), VTCS delete, coolant bypass, 1 step colder plugs, CS shifter bushings, CS short shifter, Damond OCC, Ultra Gauge, Progress RSB, Koni dampers, Eibach Pro-Kit springs, JBR rear spacers, 235/40/18 Nitto Motivo tires, Drag DR-49 18x8" wheels, CNT cat-less DP, CNT cat-back, DDM HIDs, etc.

2017 Mazda CX-3 Meteor Gray
TORQUERULES is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-29-2014, 08:18 PM   #22

justinsane87 is the leader of the worldjustinsane87 is the leader of the worldjustinsane87 is the leader of the worldjustinsane87 is the leader of the worldjustinsane87 is the leader of the worldjustinsane87 is the leader of the worldjustinsane87 is the leader of the worldjustinsane87 is the leader of the worldjustinsane87 is the leader of the worldjustinsane87 is the leader of the worldjustinsane87 is the leader of the world
Groans: 4
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I have two unanswered emails as well

Sent from the flux capacitor
FreekTune'd - DO DVC-30 - Ground Control w/Koni Yellows - DM OCC
Enkei RPF1 17x9 w/ PSS 235/45/17 - Full Race Exhaust Mani

justinsane87 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-29-2014, 08:27 PM   #23

TORQUERULES has a reputation beyond reputeTORQUERULES has a reputation beyond reputeTORQUERULES has a reputation beyond reputeTORQUERULES has a reputation beyond reputeTORQUERULES has a reputation beyond reputeTORQUERULES has a reputation beyond reputeTORQUERULES has a reputation beyond reputeTORQUERULES has a reputation beyond reputeTORQUERULES has a reputation beyond reputeTORQUERULES has a reputation beyond reputeTORQUERULES has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Same here^^^^
(SOLD) 2013 Crystal White MS3--JBR 3.5" intake, very minor PNP intake manifold, CS TMIC, CS HPFP internals, CS BPV, JBR EGR delete and block-off, CFM RMM, CS TM insert, Cobb AP V3 with Stratified Stage 3 tunes (93 and E85 mix), VTCS delete, coolant bypass, 1 step colder plugs, CS shifter bushings, CS short shifter, Damond OCC, Ultra Gauge, Progress RSB, Koni dampers, Eibach Pro-Kit springs, JBR rear spacers, 235/40/18 Nitto Motivo tires, Drag DR-49 18x8" wheels, CNT cat-less DP, CNT cat-back, DDM HIDs, etc.

Old 04-29-2014, 08:30 PM   #24

WetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the worldWetzMS3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 9,203 Times in 3,608 Posts
Groans: 430
Groaned at 247 Times in 83 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

@BrownBear@DM

SLUNTWORKS SPEEDSHOP
WetzMS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WetzMS3 For This Useful Post:
TORQUERULES (04-29-2014)
 Old 04-29-2014, 09:04 PM   #25

Not Ranked  0 score     

Thanks. PM sent.

Old 04-29-2014, 09:12 PM   #26

Z32_MS3 is the leader of the worldZ32_MS3 is the leader of the worldZ32_MS3 is the leader of the worldZ32_MS3 is the leader of the worldZ32_MS3 is the leader of the worldZ32_MS3 is the leader of the worldZ32_MS3 is the leader of the worldZ32_MS3 is the leader of the worldZ32_MS3 is the leader of the worldZ32_MS3 is the leader of the worldZ32_MS3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 12
Groaned at 11 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Putting my order in at the end of the week. Cant wait to get my occ!
Z32_MS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-30-2014, 10:09 AM   #27

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of response. I just shot y'all PMs. I've been sick lately, and it's kept me from getting much of anything done.
jtday (04-30-2014), justinsane87 (04-30-2014)
 Old 05-01-2014, 09:08 AM   #28

Not Ranked  0 score     

No problem. PM sent back.

The Following User Says Thank You to TORQUERULES For This Useful Post:
Matt@DamondMotorsports (05-01-2014)
 Old 05-07-2014, 07:16 AM   #29

Not Ranked  0 score     

I got my OCC on Monday. Thanks!

Old 06-29-2014, 10:39 AM   #30

justinsane87 is the leader of the worldjustinsane87 is the leader of the worldjustinsane87 is the leader of the worldjustinsane87 is the leader of the worldjustinsane87 is the leader of the worldjustinsane87 is the leader of the worldjustinsane87 is the leader of the worldjustinsane87 is the leader of the worldjustinsane87 is the leader of the worldjustinsane87 is the leader of the worldjustinsane87 is the leader of the world
Groans: 4
Not Ranked  0 score     

So I paid for my catch can on may 1st and haven't received it yet. This is beyond ridiculous. @Matt@DamondMotorsports;
@- POD -; have you heard anything recently?
FreekTune'd - DO DVC-30 - Ground Control w/Koni Yellows - DM OCC
Enkei RPF1 17x9 w/ PSS 235/45/17 - Full Race Exhaust Mani

justinsane87 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-29-2014, 11:43 AM   #31

- POD - is the leader of the world- POD - is the leader of the world- POD - is the leader of the world- POD - is the leader of the world- POD - is the leader of the world- POD - is the leader of the world- POD - is the leader of the world- POD - is the leader of the world- POD - is the leader of the world- POD - is the leader of the world- POD - is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by justinsane87 View Post
So I paid for my catch can on may 1st and haven't received it yet. This is beyond ridiculous. @Matt@DamondMotorsports;
@- POD -; have you heard anything recently?
Haven't heard anything.

I sent an e-mail this morning asking if they shipped last week and if there is a tracking number. Hopefully I hear back. If I do I'll post any info I receive.

Ol' BMO had: Autotech Internals, CS SRI+TIP, CS Short Shift Plate, CS BPV, CS TMIC, UR Catback, CP-e Stage 2 RMM, COBB AP v3.0, UR Test Pipe, JBR Weighted Shift Knob, DM OCC Kit, Koni Yellows+GC springs
- POD - is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to - POD - For This Useful Post:
justinsane87 (06-29-2014)
 Old 06-29-2014, 11:45 AM   #32

08.5MS3 is the leader of the world08.5MS3 is the leader of the world08.5MS3 is the leader of the world08.5MS3 is the leader of the world08.5MS3 is the leader of the world08.5MS3 is the leader of the world08.5MS3 is the leader of the world08.5MS3 is the leader of the world08.5MS3 is the leader of the world08.5MS3 is the leader of the world08.5MS3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,395 Times in 1,633 Posts
Groans: 89
Groaned at 40 Times in 29 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Wait for the nut swingers....
08.5MS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 08.5MS3 For This Useful Post:
Code Monkey (06-29-2014)
 Old 07-01-2014, 04:07 PM   #33

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

If anyone hasn't heard from me, please email with the title "URGENT" and I will get back ASAP!
@justinsane87; @- POD -;
 Old 07-01-2014, 04:26 PM   #34

- POD - is the leader of the world- POD - is the leader of the world- POD - is the leader of the world- POD - is the leader of the world- POD - is the leader of the world- POD - is the leader of the world- POD - is the leader of the world- POD - is the leader of the world- POD - is the leader of the world- POD - is the leader of the world- POD - is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Matt@DamondMotorsports View Post
If anyone hasn't heard from me, please email with the title "URGENT" and I will get back ASAP!
@justinsane87; @- POD -;
Thanks for getting back to me. I got your email and shared the tracking number with the other two guys. =D

Ol' BMO had: Autotech Internals, CS SRI+TIP, CS Short Shift Plate, CS BPV, CS TMIC, UR Catback, CP-e Stage 2 RMM, COBB AP v3.0, UR Test Pipe, JBR Weighted Shift Knob, DM OCC Kit, Koni Yellows+GC springs
- POD - is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to - POD - For This Useful Post:
justinsane87 (07-01-2014)
 Old 12-31-2014, 11:09 AM   #35

bfak66 has a reputation beyond reputebfak66 has a reputation beyond reputebfak66 has a reputation beyond reputebfak66 has a reputation beyond reputebfak66 has a reputation beyond reputebfak66 has a reputation beyond reputebfak66 has a reputation beyond reputebfak66 has a reputation beyond reputebfak66 has a reputation beyond reputebfak66 has a reputation beyond reputebfak66 has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Waiting for delivery on this guy, hopefully it comes tonight!
bfak66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bfak66 For This Useful Post:
Matt@DamondMotorsports (12-31-2014)
 Old 01-01-2015, 05:24 AM   #36

Micha is the leader of the worldMicha is the leader of the worldMicha is the leader of the worldMicha is the leader of the worldMicha is the leader of the worldMicha is the leader of the worldMicha is the leader of the worldMicha is the leader of the worldMicha is the leader of the worldMicha is the leader of the worldMicha is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,947 Times in 1,777 Posts
Groans: 261
Groaned at 73 Times in 60 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

@Matt@DamondMotorsports; is just so dang busy with all of his parts coming out soon.

2017 Lightning Blue SuperCab Raptor ordered 1/3/17. Built 2/3/17. Delivered 2/8/17.
I modded it a little.
Micha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Micha For This Useful Post:
Farhan@DM (01-02-2015)
 Old 01-03-2015, 03:20 PM   #37

bfak66 has a reputation beyond reputebfak66 has a reputation beyond reputebfak66 has a reputation beyond reputebfak66 has a reputation beyond reputebfak66 has a reputation beyond reputebfak66 has a reputation beyond reputebfak66 has a reputation beyond reputebfak66 has a reputation beyond reputebfak66 has a reputation beyond reputebfak66 has a reputation beyond reputebfak66 has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Priority mail was a pain in the ass this week. The tracking went two days without updating anything and it came in a week.

Got the goodies yesterday and will be installed tomorrow, weather permitting.

I'm a little concerned getting the hose off the pcv valve as my car is almost ten years old and the valve has never been touched. Any extra tips to get it off easily?
 Old 01-04-2015, 05:56 PM   #38

macdiesel is the leader of the worldmacdiesel is the leader of the worldmacdiesel is the leader of the worldmacdiesel is the leader of the worldmacdiesel is the leader of the worldmacdiesel is the leader of the worldmacdiesel is the leader of the worldmacdiesel is the leader of the worldmacdiesel is the leader of the worldmacdiesel is the leader of the worldmacdiesel is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Small hands and patience. Mine was a pain getting the pcv hose off a 3 year old car.

Sent from my iPhone using sausage fingers
2010 speed w/tech//Freektune//Autotech hpfp//Cobb APv3-SRI-TIH--cold air box//Corksport--Axle back exhaust//adjustable shocks and springs//LED's//Damond RMM--PMM--TMM--OCC stage II--SSP with OEM weight//HKS SSQV recirc//Fomoco honey//JBR bsd and baffle--shift bushings--51R battery tray--STS--bypass hose--tig tb coolant bypass//M2 test pipe//NGK 6510 one step chilly//StopTech SS brake lines//ETS TMIC//Progress 32mm rear sway//UMBRA tint by Nino 35%//Hawk DTC-60 up front and HPplus pads in rear//Mazda5 oem+rear brake kit//TrackMasters hood struts//

Coming up: Corksport injector seals
macdiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to macdiesel For This Useful Post:
bfak66 (01-04-2015)
 Old 01-04-2015, 06:07 PM   #39

lolwrx is the leader of the worldlolwrx is the leader of the worldlolwrx is the leader of the worldlolwrx is the leader of the worldlolwrx is the leader of the worldlolwrx is the leader of the worldlolwrx is the leader of the worldlolwrx is the leader of the worldlolwrx is the leader of the worldlolwrx is the leader of the worldlolwrx is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Detach hose end for IM and leave attached to pcv. Use barb fitting into stock hose coming off the pcv and attach to the supplied hose. Win.
The Following User Says Thank You to lolwrx For This Useful Post:
bfak66 (01-04-2015)
 Old 01-04-2015, 06:12 PM   #40

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by lolwrx View Post
Detach hose end for IM and leave attached to pcv. Use barb fitting into stock hose coming off the pcv and attach to the supplied hose. Win.
Good stuff. Install got delayed but will try that method if i get stuck